• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

• Dialga

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • Palkia

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Giratina

Votes: 51 45.9%

• Total voters

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Giratina, koffi~

I think the Ghost/Dragon typing really stands out here. I like the typing better than the other two. Palkia may have great resistances, but Giratina's design helps edge it out of all three, koff~

ps please no more Dragon Legendaries, we've had enough for now.

hahaaa. well so far that hasnt been the case in kalos(but if we do get one I wont be mad as long as it has a unique typing liiiiiiiike.....POISON DRAGON.

lhabcuanime

LhabxJhieL
Years
Hmm .. i think i go for Dialga .. but im not fan of those pokemon ..specially Giratina i hate Centipede
photo_14517475_a-giant-centipede-an-insect-relative-class-chilopoda-phylum-arthropoda-its-hurt.html

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
Years
I will always be partial to Palkia because that was the first legendary Pokemon I ever caught. Excluding that, I can't really decide between the three though. I liked how Dialga could control time, and Giratina looked so strange to me, that I couldn't help but love it.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Dialga, for surezies. I had to face Dialga in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and I loved the whole gap in time/Temporal Tower falling apart thing. Diamond was also my very first main series game. Lastly, theories and explanations of time itself fascinate me.

Giratina's cool, but it wasn't all that well designed to me. I prefer its... 6-Legged Form or whatever it's called. That thing can really take a hit!

I've always been biased against Palkia for no particular reason, even though I love the color pink. I think the shields on its arms look really cool but other than that I don't like it. Especially its feet... looks like it was standing in a pool for 6 hours or something lol.

Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
Is it me or are these three legendaries pretty ugly?! I would say Dialga is the cooler one but I just look at them and grimace sometimes?!

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
I would say Dialga... but Giratinas typing, backstory and design win my favour on this one. He's a very unique legendary to be sure... in regards to Palkia... I never really liked him to be honest.

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
Vote comes to Giratina. For me all these legendaries doesnt looks good, but i like Giratina. looks the better ( looks frighteningly, so for me its a plus :D ), you can give good TM's. Giratina is the strongest too in stats (if i good remember).

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
I suppose Palkia. I wasn't particularly find of any of them, but to first Gen 4 game was Pearl.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Palkia - liked the design ( big & cute ) :D

Didn't like Dialga ( like work horse in 1930 )

Giratina has good stats ( but Design looks bad for me - like a worm with wings ) ;D

Typhon

'sup
Years
I'm gonna say Dialga on this one. I know many people say Giratina with it's formes and that, but Dialga looks super cool to me. :>

It's signature move is Roar Of Time, which in my opinion sounds drastically better then Spacial Rend. And yes; I know it's cry kinda sounds retarded, but who cares? It's got a really good typing (Steel/Dragon, right?) and it's got diamonds as body armor. I'm guessing that it's body armor! :P

Sasuke Uchiha

The Avenger
Years
I'd say Dialga because my first game was Diamond but when I got platinum it changed to Giratind so now I would say both Dialga and Giratina.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I honestly can't say. I love both giratina and Dialga. If I really have to chose, I'd say giratina because I love it's design (and both forms) and I really like it's typing..

Back