• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Tactics: Aftermath (T) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Final Fantasy Tactics
Aftermath

Plot:​
Spoiler:

You:​
Spoiler:

Job System:

In this RP, there are seven playable species. the Human, Moogle, Viera, Bangaa, Nu Mou, Gria and Seeq. Each species comes with their own unique job system, that meaning you can select a profession for your character. For example, if you want to be a human, you can select out of any of the jobs available for that species, like Soldier, Fighter or Paladin.

Friends of mine will get a special invitation into this RP, DO NOT WORRY, anybody can join, but only friends will get special invitations, these invitations allow them to choose from a special job, that is only requestable to them. They DO NOT HAVE TO BE this job. It is simply one of their options. People without an invitation cannot choose these jobs.

The Hume:
Spoiler:

The Moogle:
Spoiler:

The Viera:
Spoiler:

The Bangaa:
Spoiler:

The Nu Mou:
Spoiler:

The Seeq:
Spoiler:

The Gria:
Spoiler:

Special Jobs:
Spoiler:

Rules:

1. No godmodding! At all! You have no idea how much I hate that!

2. No mary-sues or gary-stues or what-now.

3. DO NOT! I repeat: DO NOT! Ask me for an invitation! I give to whom I choose!

4. This RP is rated T for Teen. It may involve Romance, Violence and Bad Language. However, I do not want graphical romance, (meaning keep it to kissing) gore or continuous bad language.

5. One-liners are NOT welcome here! When I say I want to keep this alive, I don't mean by constant mini-posts.

6. No back-and-forths. (as I call it) That means I don't want two or three people constantly posting toward each other, causing the next person to have to read it all. Forget not that we are all in different time zones here, and some of us don't have all day on PC either.

7. Please post any and all SUs here, and not in the RP thread.

8. Stay active, please. Anybody who's not posted for two weeks will receive a warning, and if they have not posted two weeks more, they will be booted out and the spot given to someone else.

9. All PC RPing rules apply.

10. Only one character is allowed in this RP, unless special permission is given by me, the GM.

11. When designing the appearance of your character, please stick to the uniform of your character's job. the only difference you may make is certain modifications to the uniform. However, do not take these changes too far. Everything else is purely of your desire.

12. To verify you've read the rules, you must say this at the beginning of your post: "SWEET MOTHER AWESOMENESS!" :P

13. Don't ask for a job that is not available to the species you pick (E.g. An Assassin Hume)

14. HAVE FUN!

Jylland:

The land this RP takes place in is named Jylland. Jylland is a region in Ivalice made up of two peninsulas and several islands, and is divided into five territories that span two continents, the Loar Continent to the west and the western half of the Ordalia Continent to the east. Within these territories are several locations such as battlefields and towns. The River Silennia flows east through Loar.

The Loar continent:

Targ Wood - Birdsong fills this peaceful forest. A small village stands among the watchful trees.

Camoa - Camoa is a famed gathering spot for adventurers. The countryside surrounding the city is a verdant patchwork of crops and pastureland.

Baptiste Hill - Green grasses cover the gently sloping hillside. A refreshing wind eases the burdens of passing travelers.

Graszton - This narrow stretch of land overlooks the sea of Ewohl and goods stream the busy port city of Graszton.

Bisga Greenlands - Thick vegetation grows across this broad plain. Many travelers pass along its extensive network of roads.

Aldanna Range - Rugged highland with row upon row of soaring peaks. Hardy mountain shrubs grow among its crags and cliffs.

Zedlei Forest - Warm light plays through the canopy of this beautiful forest. The Silennia river runs through the heart of the wood on its eastward journey to the sea.

Moorabella - The magick city of Moorabella and its aerodrome sit atop this high, forest-covered plateau.

Galerria Deep - Countless tunnels make up this vast underground cavern. It's known in some circles as the Pit of the Larva.

Rupie Mountains - Said to be raised in the age of myth, these mountains have a stark, captivating beauty.

Ruins of Delgantua - This sprawling ruin is thought to date back to the Galtean era. The lost arts of the time are evident throughout.

The Ordalia Continent:

Fluorgis - Quaint shops and age-old houses line the streets of Fluorgis. Beyond the city, ruins of once mighty fortresses stand watch over the wilderness.

Tramdine Fens - The sun shines wanly over this desolate swampland. A pervasive gloom falls on all who enter.

Sant D'alsa Bluff - This high bluff looks down on the sea crashing against the rocks far below. The region is geologically active and warm the year round.

Nazan Mines - This magicite mine has lain dormant for long years. Only creatures of the dark now crawl its passages.

Goug - This island rising from the Mirhelian Sea is home to the moogle city of Goug.

Neslowe Passage - A cave passing beneath the narrow sea once connected this volcanic island with the mainland.

Aisenfield - The legend of the Thirteen was born long ago on this sweeping plain that time forgot.

Kthili Sands - Waves of sand rise and fall in this barren waste. The scorching sun burns bright in the sky.

SUs:​

Name: (Your First and last names, middle is optional)

Gender: (Boy or girl? Leave this blank if your race is Viera or Gria)

Race: (Your race/Species. You can choose from Hume, Moogle, Viera, Bangaa, Nu Mou, Seeq or Gria)

Job: (What is your job? Can only be a job designated by selected species)

Side: (Gully or Khamja?)

Appearance: (Your appearance. The character itself is totally yours to make, but please stick to the uniform given to you by your job, you may only make a few modifications to the uniform, like colour, rips, etc)

History: (Your past. What did you do before you joined Clan Gully/Khamja? What have you experienced during your time in Gully/Khamja? etc.)

Personality: (What is your character like? How do they act? etc.)

Password: (Did you read the rules?)

Other: (Anything else)

Spots:​

Clan Gully:

Leader: Skymin As Florence Rennadam (Gria, Raptor)
Member: Xilfer123 As Gaol Coppersun (Moogle, Bard/Moogle Knight)
Member: Nideous As Emilia Verin (Gria, Hunter)
Member: Shinysweety As Eva Kupenreich (Moogle, Agent)
Member: Game Over1375 As Zellum Lacerti (Bangaa, Master Monk)
Member: Open

Clan Khamja:

Leader: Open
Member: Reserved by Roswell
Member: Reserved by Fearless Love
Member: Reserved by ~Genevieve~
Member: Open
Member: Reserved by -DeepImpact- (Hume, Sky Pirate)

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to PM me.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"SWEET MOTHER AWESOMENESS!" :P I've been waiting for a long time for a FFTA2 RP. :D I'm done.

Name: Emilia Verin

Race: Gria

Job: Hunter

Side: Gully

Appearance: Emilia is average height for a Gria. She is fairly slender, with a frame that has lean, yet finely honed muscles. She is cute, with clearly noticable features, and she seems to be unaware of the effect she can have on people. Her hair is a soft pink color, and is kept very short. Her eyes are a bright yellow color, and they are alive with joy. She's almost always got a smile on her lovely face. She has no blemishes or marks on her fair skin. Her wings are just a tad bit longer than most other Gria, but you would have to be trying very hard to tell.

She wears the standard Hunter outfit, though she chooses to convinently forget the hat. She hates things on her head. She doesn't wear any kind of jewelry, as it gets in the way of fights. She weilds a powerful Greatbow with ease, and keeps a simple, unadorned dagger on her belt in case she runs out of arrows or her enemy comes too close to her for a bow.

History: Emilia grew up in Camoa. This was odd, considering her parents weren't from the city, or even the continent. Ema doesn't know where she came from. She's lived in Camoa for as long as she can remember. She was raised by an old Hume Hunter, who taught her a lot about the Hunter job. He gave her her bow and her dagger when she was seven. The two of them were very happy, and they took on several small jobs when she turned ten. When Emilia turned fourteen, the Hume died. He was killed in a fight with some bandits. Ema and the Hume were assisting a small Clan with this mission, and the Clan felt guilty. So they decided to take in the now orphan Ema.

Over the next few years, Clan Soul raised Ema. They took her more about the world and gave her more in depth training. Ema soon bounced back from her sadness, and resumed her usual demeaner. Her crowning achievement in Clan Soul was when they went after the bandits that had killed her father. The clan fought them hard, but they were defeated, except for Ema. Using her wings, she took cover on top of a cliff and rained arrows down on the bandits until they all fell. Clan Soul knew that Ema was the best member in their ranks, and a few of the members felt she was capable of so much more. At the leader's urging, a Moogle by the name of Nomonu, Ema left Clan Soul and joined the ranks of Clan Gully. She has only been with Gully a week and has not gone on any missions yet.

Personality: Emilia, or Ema, is a very vibrant and energetic person. She's always on the move, and always has to be doing something. She is a bit clumsy, though she doesn't let that stop her in the slightest. She is prone to childish temper tantrums if she doesn't get her way. She seems to flit between emotions on a whim, never staying on one feeling for too long, eventually going to her usual cheerful demeaner. She tends to be attracted to and easily distracted by small fluffy things, like moogles, and shiny trinkets.

However, she is very loyal to those she considers friends. She has very clear ideas of right and wrong, and is not tolerant of those that she considers wrong. While she may not fight them unless provoked or attacked in some way, she will argue, cry, sulk, and eventually storm away from people she doesn't get along with. And on the subject of fighting, her skills with a bow are good, but not legendary or anything like that. And she is not that good with her knife. It's only for emergencies, after all.

Password: (Did you read the rules?) No... Kidding. XD

Other: Emilia loves shiny treasure above almost everything else. Also, she's overly and strangely attracted to small furry creatures.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sweet! This RP's gonna be awesome!

Well, I'll accept you once you read the rules and find the password, Skymin :P Meh, actually, who gives a damn? You're Accepted

Nideous, ur reserved

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well, I'll accept you once you read the rules and find the password, Skymin :P Meh, actually, who gives a damn? You're Accepted
I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED LOL

if you noticed, the secret code is THERE XD

Nideous

Years
Fast? Two people putting up SUs the morning this gets accepted, one of whom isn't even fully done yet, and you call that fast? Humph. You have no idea what fast is my friend. Check out how quickly people flocked to Fuyu's Digimon RP if you want fast. Practically over night almost all of the spots were filled. Or mine, where like everyone and their brother SUed. XD And thanks for accepting me. Ema's going to be fun to play.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
No, i don't think that's fast. And trust me, I've joined plenty of RPs that were TOO Fast.

I was just sayin, one minute you haven't finished, and the other one has, but then I got it wrong and one really hasn't but the other one has now. Then I mark it again, and the other one finishes to I have to remark it. You have no idea how fast I wrote this :P

Nideous

Years
-_- :P

Skymin hasn't finished at all. XP I'm currently the only one with a completed SU. Skymin is still working on the appearence and personality. XD

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I'm such a fool. XD.
Well, doesn't matter. I hate to deny people, especially moderators. They could get my RP known all over teh Corner. :P jk jk So there's like a 97% chance I'll accept :P

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Name:Eva Kupenreich

Race: Moogle

Job: Agent

Side:Gully

Appearance: Eva is a small Moogle, quite a bit smaller than the rest of her kin. She has pink rosy cheeks that sort of puff up when she's happy. Her eyes seem to change colour from time to time, when she's upset they may turn a deep dark brown, when she's happy they are a piercing blue colour. She has a tuft of light brown hair ranging from the back of her head to the front, almost like a Hume's, forming a fringe across her forehead. Eva claims her pompom "Reaches for the skies" and she is right. Her short size has allowed her pompom to grow unusually long, making it so she manages to reach up to her fellow Moogles regardless of body size. Her ears, however, are half as big as they should be. They are almost totally furless too, apart from some fur at the very tip of the ear.

History: Eva was born on a small Chocobo Ranch by the name of "The Kupo Ranch" Her real name was Amelia Thorne. Her father was Andy Thorne, a Chocobo Knight who did service in a clan. Leaving Amelia and her mother in charge. She was the only child, so there were no siblings to help. Every day, Amelia and her mother would do house-work while her father was away on missions for the clan. Amelia never got a good education, and was always assured that she would be a simple house-wife when she grew older. Amelia never wanted to be a simple house-wife, finally, when she grew to fourteen years old, she had enough and ran from home. She kept running, day after day, taking shelter in the pubs of the town she came across. Finally, she found a mysterious guild, they were not any ordinary clan guild, they were underground. Her finding them was totally accidental, but it changed her life forever.

Amelia found the mysterious Clan of Agents known as "Clan ???" their guild was underground, she found them when she thought the hatch to their guild was the hatch to the sewers, she was going to take a shortcut route to the next town. The agents took her in, and trained her as one of their own. They educated her, taught her how to fight, defend herself. They taught her stealth mode, and they gave her a new name: "Eva Kupenreich".
Finally, when she became eighteen, she graduated and went out into the world. She soon found Clan Gully and proved her worth.

Personality: Eva has a split personality. When she's on missions, she enters what one might call "Stealth Mode". She discards her normal personality for a more stern, serious one. She doesn't take no for an answer and never laughs, or smiles. Her pink cheeks lower themselves to a minimum. She is in a mode of concentration, nothing can break it. When she is not in Stealth Mode, however, she is a totally different person. She is sweet, considerate, kind, and will always put her friends before herself. She is brimming with self-confidence, and nothing can break that. She is always in a pleasant mood no matter what.

Password: SWEET MOTHER AWESOMENESS!

Other: Eva learnt to ride Chocobos at her father's ranch. She is an expert at it. She owns dual guns.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Wow, sissy, that's ur best SU yet. And I see you used up ur invitation all the same. :P Accepted

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'd like to reserve a spot in Khamja Going on a trip tomorrow so it might be a couple days before this is finished.

Name: Misty Dragonius

Race: Viera

Job: Dancer

Side: Khamja

Appearance: Misty is of average height for her race and has a lighter shade of skin being one of the Veena Viera. Her hair is a pale aqua blue in color and goes down to her knees and is usually held back in a curly ponytail her bangs hiding her light green eyes. In apparel she wears the basic uniform for a dancer but the colors are two or three shades darker and her sleeves are ripped slightly.

History: Saving this for last.(Your past. What did you do before you joined Clan Gully/Khamja? What have you experienced during your time in Gully/Khamja? etc.)

Personality: Misty may look innocent but that is the exact opposite. She takes pride in decieving her enemy with her innocent looks and acts like the damsel in distress. She cares nothing about the safety of others or what happens to anyone even those on her side. She looks out for herself and no one else. Misty can be extremely rash at times though very rarely stopping to think something through. She cares nothing of justice and will do anything to win. She is extremely competitive too and never takes to a loss well. All of this is due to the fact that she has never felt love or happiness once in her life.

Password: "SWEET MOTHER AWESOMENESS!"

Other: (Anything else)

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
SWEET MOTHER AWESOMENESS!!! A Final Fantasy Tactics RP? SIGN ME UP!!!

Name: Zellum Lacerti

Race: Bangaa

Job: Master Monk (Former White Monk)

Side: Gully

Appearance: A red Bangaa that is six and a half feet tall is a rather intimidating sight, and guess what? That's what Zellum is, a red Bangaa that is six and a half feet tall with a lean body, the result from years upon years of training as a White Monk. Unlike the usual Bangaa however, which has green eyes full of fierceness and intensity, Zellum has blue eyes that appear soft and gentle. His ears are just a little shorter than the average Bangaa as well.

His uniform looks just like the usual Warrior Monk uniform, except that where the usual uniform is red, his is black, and where the usual uniform is green, his is white. The reason for this is because his old uniform was worn out from years of training, so he got a new one that reflects his belief in yin and yang. On his left hip is a ceramic jug full of sake that he has personally made himself. A small silver rope is looped around the neck of the jug and tied around his waist. When in battle, Zellum has a Templar Shield on both of his arms, due to him fighting with just his fists. The reason as to why he can weild shields is thanks to his brief training as a Warrior, which was required for him to become a Master Monk.

History: The life of a Bangaa isn't easy. Usually, a Bangaa is taught to fight to survive, to kill in order to live. This might seem barbaric, but that's the way life works for a Bangaa. When he was born until he was twelve, Zellum was taught the same thing, and he was proving to be a great warrior. However, he would always think he was for some higher calling, to protect more than to kill. So, when a traveling clan of monks passed through the town he resided in, he went with them, leaving every possesion of his and his family behind. At first, the monks didn't pay attention to him, believing him to be too thirsty for battle, and they were right. Zellum, wanting to become one of them, simply kept on traveling with them, learning what he could. Luckily for him, the monks would share their food and tents with him while he learned.

Three years... It took Zellum three years before the monks finally accepted him as one of their own. When he was accepted, he was placed under a fierce master and trained under him, learning what it really meant to be a monk. To serve the gods, to keep one calm, to keep oneself balanced... Yes, these were the ways, and Zellum learned them. When five more years passed, Zellum proved himself as a White Monk and was sent away from the group, having learned all that they could teach him. Thanking the monks, Zellum went on a journey for self-improvement, becoming stronger and smarter as he did. Things stayed this way for three more years, until Zellum crossed paths with the leader of Clan Gully, Cid.

Zellum remembers that day well... He was in Zedlei Forest, just passing through when he was suddenly ambushed by multiple Marlboro. He was able to fight many of them off, but they eventually overpowered him with their numbers. Having not lost hope, he still fought, until a clan began helping him, slaying the Marlboros one by one. Cid, being the fearsome warrior he is, had slain the majority of them. Upon seeing the heavily injured Zellum, Cid took the White Monk into his clan, where Zellum was soon healed back to full-strength. Believing himself to be in debt after such a good deed, Zellum asked to join the group, to which Cid agreed. So, Zellum became a member of Clan Gully, where he continued to learn and become stronger, having stayed devout to the ways of the monk... Except for the usual sip of sake.

That was seventeen years ago. Cid and several other members of the original clan have retired since then. Zellum, now a Master Monk, has thought about retiring, but has decided to stay in the game, since Clan Gully is starting to rise up again. He is also still on his journey of self-improvement too, hoping that he may find Enlightenment.

Personality: When thinking of the Bangaa, one usually thinks of brash, crude, and loud lizard people. That couldn't be farther from the truth for Zellum. He is kind, gentle, and usually quiet and is always ready to lend some advice, be it for battle or life. He is also extremely patient. When he is drunk, which doesn't happen often, he will become a little loud, but it is with pure joy, as evident when one hears him sing a song, despite however bad it sounds.

Zellum keeps that part of his personality in battle as well. While he doesn't wish harm upon his enemies, he will do what it takes to make sure his allies survive any battle. Gods help you if you heavily damage one of his comrades though. If that happens, expect no mercy. Now, if Zellum ever fights while drunk, be ready to have the most intense battle of your life, as he fights with a speed almost unrivaled when like this.

Password: I'm sure I have already said it. ^.^

Other: Sake is Zellum's weakness. He absolutely loves the stuff. Just don't try to steal it. You might wind up with a bruised hand.

Well, how is he?

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Okay, this seems to be coming around good.

~Genevieve~: You are reserved. Donta worry bout that, eveerybody's busy.

Supervegeta: Crap! I bet 20$ On you being in Khamja! LOL jk jk. You're reserved. :P

Roswell: Reserved. Finish ur SU soon. :P

Game Over: Your SU is totally brilliant. There's just one problem. All the spots for Clan Gully are full. I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to be a member of Khamja. If you change that and anything else to adapt to that, you're good. So right now you're pending.

Nakuzami: Sorry, but since you don't seem to know much about FFTA, your reservation is denied. God, I hate denying people. Sorry man.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
DOTTTIE!!!!!!!!! Can you reserve me? :3 Might not be able to get an SU up til tomorrow or Sunday though :\ Well, yeah, reserve me pleaaassseee :D Looks like I might end up being a bad guy this time :P I WANNA JOIIIIN!!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Meh, I decided I'm going back to the bad side. I'm no good at being a good guy. Place my reservation back to the other side, please. :D

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
OMFG VAAAAAAAAAAAAAN~

Anyways, I've played a bit of FFA2 on mah DS. Not completed it, but i have started it, and will soon finish it.

So, reserve me as a Hume in Clan Khamja. Also, using my invitation, set my job as the super awesome Sky Pirate. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm not sure it's fair on Nakuzami to decline him only because he doesn't know much about the game. On that logic, I shouldn't be in Years Of Lies since it's based on The Hunger Games and I haven't read anything about that. He's doing a great job in Underground and he hasn't played The World Ends With You, which is what it is mostly based around. In any case, I think you should at least give him a chance, reading a wiki article on the game would take him 5 minutes, tops.

But, you're the GM so I guess you get to make the calls.

edit: in other news, i finished my SU.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
I'm actually with Skymin on this one. By your logic, I wouldn't be allowed in Digimon Syncro Awakening. Everyone deserves a chance dude. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back