• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ¤ Welcome to the Hall Of Fame! ¤

How Many Times Have You Beat the Champ?

• 1-5

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 6-10

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 7-15 (Or More)

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Welcome to the hall of fame for Firered and Leafgreen. I want to know what game you used, how many times you all have beat the Elite 4 and champion, what Pokemon were part of your team, and what levels. (I will edit this post showing mine after I get my GBA)

I'm listing my First and Last Fame team. Here it is. I have FG by the way.
1st Hall of Fame:
Dragonite Level 60
Omastar Level 50
Marowak Level 47
Machoke Level 49
Weezing Level 48
Venusaur Level 78
Lol guess I only beat it once.

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Oh wow,Well I only ever had Fire Red and i'd have to say I've beat the league countless times really, with a menagerie of Pokemon. I'd say between nuzlocke, monotypes and random pokemon challenges I've used nearly every pokemon available in FR. That is except for the legends, I never use legends.
I can't really remember any one particular team that stands above the rest...

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In FireRed, I've beaten the Pokémon League for approximately twenty-three times. Out of them all, the hardest time I've ever had defeating it would have to be the first. d: First time I had faced the Pokémon League, my team consisted Charizard, Pidgeot, Rhydon, Golbat, Gyarados, and Scyther, who were near level fifty. And since the champion and Elite Four had Pokémon above fifty, it was quite difficult for me to have them defeated. The toughest Elite Four member was Bruno. He had an Onix, who knew its way around using Rock Tomb. With this move, it was able to take out my Charizard, Scyther, Golbat, Pidgeot, and Gyarados, who were all super-effective to rock-type attacks. This Pokémon had access to Earthquake as well. Thanks to Earthquake, it was able to make my Rhydon disappear within just a blink of an eye. If I didn't have this much flying Pokémon on my team, then one way or the other, I would've been able to get through Bruno. I've gotten him defeated anyway, though, because I eventually decided to stack my backpack up with a bunch of Revives and Full Restores. xD Lance was also quite tough. With his Dragonite, he was able to knock out four to five of my Pokémon in a row.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey well i have beat the Hall of fame more then 5 times, Yep i have beat it maybe 6 times, 4 times in Leaf Green and 3 times in Fire Red, I didn't get too much Different between these game but there are some script and Person event changing thing has been done between these games. amm.. well Leaf green the first 3rd Gen game i had played and fire red is the last (Ha ha interesting right ?) And i had found the elite for too hard in the second time i played Fire red cause my all Pokemon were below lvl 60 but somehow i was able to beat the elite four but maybe i almost used more then 34 Full restore ha ha ;p And the first time i beat the hall of fame was in Leaf green in 2006 and it was really kinda easy for me though :) And beating the Fire red last time (3rd time) was the easiest hall of fame for me that time (Cause all my Pokemon were above 59) My the weakest Pokemon of mine was am... Charizard ( i got it from trade and I didn't choose Charmander at start i choose ah maybe Bulbasaur am yeah that was Bulbasaur) and it was lvl 60 ha ha ;p so sorry but didn't remember my Hall of fame Pokemons but i only remember of 2 times here goes -

3rd time in leaf Green -

1) Charizard (Starter)

2) Rhyhorn

3) Blastoise (Trade)

4) Dragonite

5) Zapdos

6) Gyradoes

and first time in leaf green -

1) Blastoise (Starter)

2) Molters

3) Weezing

4) Articno

5) Venusaur (Trade)

6) Dragonite

well i only remember about these i forgot the other Pokemon i used in other time ;p and yeah GEN 3 Games are really great !!!!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I honestly don't remember how many times I beat the E4, and only vaguely remember some of my team members, which is mainly because I haven't played my Leaf Green in forever. Well, probably because I don't own it anymore, but yeah. I do recall beating it over and over again, entirely because of a lack of things to do in the game, since I had yet to catch 60 Pokemon and had no idea that there was actually post-game stuff to do (which naturally lead to me wondering how the heck I could even access the Cerulean Cave), so I just wasted my time by training my Pokemon, and beating the E4 over and over again. Some of the Pokemon I recall having on my team was a Nidoqueen, an Onix, and my Venusaur. My team was honestly pretty half-arsed for the most part, with the Onix having been caught in the Victory Road :p I think I might have also used Zapdos. I WAS PRETTY BAD AT POKEMON, OK, I COULDN'T BEAT THE E4 WITHOUT IT :(( But yeah, I probably beat it quite a few times.

Once I finally did get to do the post-game stuff though, it all completely changed. I honestly can only remember one time in which I actually beat them, after the challenge had been increased. Usually I just made it to Gary, only to be wipe out by his team because I never really had anything against his diversity, and iirc his levels were quite a bit over Lance's. But anyways, that kinda got me discouraged, and I kinda stopped playing that game for a while. I honestly don't think I ever beat them a second time before giving the game away, so a huge shame :p Guess I'll have to take on that challenge again sometime ;)

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I think I used

Venusaur
fearow
seadra
jolteon
Nidoqueen
Wigglytuff..

I'm sorry if I can not be sure on this one, but firered has giong missing.

Years
Due to the amount of challenges I have done with LG, that alone brings it up to around 10. I also adored LG at a younger age when I played it around 6 times beating the E4 each time. So yeah, I can't really list all of my teams because it's too long and I don't remember. If I were to mention frequent Hall of Fame Pokemon I would have to say Gyarados, Nidoking and Primeape.

Zero Percent

Loading... Please wait
Years
I've beat Firered's Elite Four only once, and that was with a level 96 Charizard and some level 20's I can't remember.
it was my highest level poke to date. Too bad I reset my game..

Memoric

Real Eyes
Years
I can't remember how many times I beat the E5, but I think it's somewhere in the 10-ish. My latest HoF team was these guys:

Aerodactyl Lv. 51 - One of the bigger contributors. He took down the majority of Agatha's Ghost team falling only to Gengar. He also took down Lance's Gyarados with Ancient Power and Dragonite by stalling with Fly (Leech Seed sapping Dragonite's health).

Scyther Lv. 51 - Not much of a help. Only helped with Bruno and Gary's Exeggutor.

Dragonair Lv. 51 - The weakest of the team. He only helped with Gary's Arcanine and Rhydon using Surf.

Exeggutor Lv. 52
- The star of the team. He took down Lorelei's team bar Jynx, Bruno's two Onix and Agatha's non Ghost Pokemon. He also sets up Sunny Day Arcanine if Solar Beaming is a beat risky (Jynx). Plus, he Leech Seeds, slowly killing the enemy while healing our own. He was the reason why we won against Lance's Dragonite, too.

Golem Lv. 52 - Earthquake and Rock Slide. Period. He took down Gary's Charizard in a blink of an eye. He also took down Lance's Aerodactyl, which we lack a good counter for.

Arcanine Lv. 51 - Not much a help other than with Jynx and Gary's Exeggutor.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2016
I've beaten them way to many times to even remember....using pretty much everyone. I made it a point to not use any pokemon I had previously used. It was fun. Most recent would probably be my best, as i decided not to level anymore after the last gym haha, my team consisted of:

Blastoise - lvl 48
Scyther - lvl43
Gengar - lvl 52
Alakazam - lvl54
Moltres (i know) - lvl 50
Raichu - lvl 47

Still suprised i managed win with the lvls of that team haha, i got to lance and was like "Well, I'm about to get my face smashed in." Fire Red is my most played pokemon game.

damientheomen3

Muffintop, Esq.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
The thing that I loved about these games were how much more difficult the Elite 4 got the second time around. I actually had to sit there and train for hours to get good enough to beat them again (but that might just be because I suck). It definitely added to the fun.

Years
Looking back, I'm a little surprised that I only beat the Elite Four 7 times, considering how much time I spent playing FireRed (2x on my original save, 5x on my current one). I don't know what my party was on my original file, but the Pokemon that got me through my first HoF run on this one were:

Pidgeot (Level 52)
Golduck (Level 52)
Venusaur (Level 52)
Dugtrio (Level 51)
Rhydon (Level 42)
Kingler (Level 32)

Overall, not a spectacular team, and I'm actually a little shocked I beat them with two fairly underleveled Pokemon, and a pretty poor type coverage.

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Looking back, I'm a little surprised that I only beat the Elite Four 7 times, considering how much time I spent playing FireRed (2x on my original save, 5x on my current one). I don't know what my party was on my original file, but the Pokemon that got me through my first HoF run on this one were:

Pidgeot (Level 52)
Golduck (Level 52)
Venusaur (Level 52)
Dugtrio (Level 51)
Rhydon (Level 42)
Kingler (Level 32)

Overall, not a spectacular team, and I'm actually a little shocked I beat them with two fairly underleveled Pokemon, and a pretty poor type coverage.

Cool, I bet that was hard, I have been training using my exp. Share and challenging the e4

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
oh yeah, hall of fame.. i first defeat Fire Red Elite Four with:

- Charizard *
- Zapdos *
- Pidgeot *
- Vaporeon *
- Nidoqueen *
- Haunter *

I dont use exp share or others "boosters exp" - I fight only in pokemon trainer battles, no in grass etc. :P

* I didnt remember levels, attacks etc.

Back