• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
Hello, I'm new to PokeCommunity.
I've been battling competitively for a year or so, and I don't own WiFi, so you can catch me on ShoddyBattle. I like to write Warstories, and I'm also kind of picky on the format of them. I play a couple sports, but I've never been in a league. If you want, you can drop by and send me a friend request. I'm friendly with a lot of people, but I'm also a little shy. I hope to have a nice time here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
*Takes a microphone out*
We got one more for the Strategies and Movesets section guys! ;D

Welcome to the Pokecommunity! I really love your Katakana styled user name, Deokishisu.
(I do hope I read it correctly. xD)

As I was saying, you should probably check out the Strategies and Movesets section if you're into competitive battling. That's the area all the local guru's hang out and discuss everything about Wi-Fi battling as well as Shoddy.

Looks like you're going to have a great time here. I won't hinder your fun by making my welcome any longer.

I hope we gain the opportunity to meet again.
Take care!

Edit: Oh, well I am truly sorry for misunderstanding your clever analogy there. xD
Yeah, I'm sure peope would love to read your RMT's over in the S&M section then. ;D

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hiidoran beat me to practically everything, so I'll just say welcome to the forums. Have a great stay and feel free to throw me a visitor message if you ever want to talk.

Years
@Hiidoran : Actually, my name is Deoxys, just in Japanese. I think you misunderstood my definition of "Warstories". Warstories as in Pokemon Warstories from ShoddyBattle. :) Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

@Rekhyt : Thanks, Rekhyt. :)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Hey I hope you have a nice time to!
Anyways, welcome to PC!
Have a Nice Stay!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Deoxys/デオキシス!
Don't forget to read the rules if you don't already know them.

And, don't worry, you'll have a fun time here.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Welcome to the community and I think you would find someone for battling here.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity!
I look forward to seeing some of your teams in Strategies and Movesets and maybe even a Battle Log!
Have a great time and good luck!

Back