• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Walking Dead [M] (OOC/SU)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, my character, Claire and Khawill's characters are heading there from the road that presumably connects Cerulean and Pewter, since it makes no sense if Pewter, Viridian and Pallet is locked off from the rest of the region :P

Claire and one of Khawill's characters are just inside of the city now, while mine and Khawill's other is just to the west of the city.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
so by he looks of this Lavender Town is goanna be getting a lot of new residents soon

Clef

Comet Rider
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Can I copy & paste the post from my form or do I have to type a new one up? I'd like people to see that post since it has important info and just in case they didn't read it here.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
forgot about the islands lol, but how would we get there, there really far and atleast in my writing SS Anne was taken over by the infrection

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Sorry about the, uh, wall of text, lol. Millie needed to get herself out of the tower, which took a lot of writing. But it was boring staying in there, and our glorious GM's character was about to die without anyone else really nearby, so...

Sacrifices, sacrifices. XP

Clef

Comet Rider
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Who is inside of the gym that can come out and meet Jun? Or at least see her approaching so I can have something to reply to?

To get to Cinnibar they can surf, build a raft, fly, etc, but to get to one island, etc, they will need a motorboat because crossing the ocean would likely kill them in the attempt. We need to establish a group so they can make a plan to get to the islands and start collecting materials, but that's just my two cents.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
forgot about the islands lol, but how would we get there, there really far and atleast in my writing SS Anne was taken over by the infrection

As I wrote before imevil, the SS Anne according to the lore of this RP, actually has survivors having it taken over, and they're supposedly very hostile to anyone coming near their ship.

That said, your backstory could easily have been the backstory of the SS Anne as well, where infected got on, your character fled, and the remainders managed to quell the infection and became very weary of people and Pokémon in general.

I'm not trying to be a square, I'm just trying to keep the continuity intact and keep up my 'job' as a co-GM :P

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
how many people are currently in Lavender, I know of people heading towards it ut how many are in there now.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years

No.....Just No. I clearly stated in the lore that the SS Anne is off the shore of Vermillion with survivors inside. You can't just change that with your openning post, and if you wanted to change that in the actual roleplay, you'd have to consult a GM first.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm really sorry I haven't posted much, after being really ill last Thanksgiving, I'm putting a lot of effort into helping my family this year, I'll be back o being active more once the holiday is over.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Thinking about it, since James from the anime exists, does that mean Ash/pikachu exist as well? Or would it be red?

Weeeeeelllllll Crap. You just blew a HUGE hole into my bringing James into this timeline. Has ANYONE used James in any of their roleplays or may I go ahead and omit him from existence entirely?

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
As I said, you could simply have this take place while ash/red is exploring some other region. Who's to say that James didn't return home for a bit, then this happened? Then again, I haven't watched the anime since season one...

Back