• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
o.O THAT WAS TOTALLY EPIC!

Granted, but half way through you soon lost interest. You kept the world waiting for the next chapter, but it never came. People started harassing you until finally the president had you killed for treason.

I wish Ash won the Unova League

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
Granted, but it was found out that all his competitors were actually replaced by team rocket members.

I wish the elemental punches came in TM's

Years
Granted. The Elemental Punch TMs have a very small chance of being held by wild Hitmonchan in an event-only area.

I wish to be able to fight Shofu on WiFi. Even if he beats me. Totally worth it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
Granted. Unfortunately for your wish to come true, you would have to lose all your interest in fighting Shofu.

(Law of equivalent exchange)

I wish I could get Smoochum as a starter.

Years
FIRE RED OMEGA IS NOT A THING THAT STOPPED EXISTING OR ANYTHING

I wish people would play more hacks! (inb4 people stop playing original games altogether)

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
Granted. But then people start playing hacks and start to forget about these fun forums so you ask to have your wish revoked.

I wish that the pokemon games branch out into more than just becoming a champion

Years
Granted, but as a result, his entire line becomes Fighting and therefore stop being starter types and they are replaced by something else.

I wish Pikachu was severely buffed in Yellow.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Granted, your Pikachu literally became buff, by using steroids. In it's roid-rage, it snaps your spine in half, while in the middle of Victory Road.

I wish that Ash's Pokèmon reflected the levels they would logically have, after so many battles.

Years
Granted. Everyone pirates it from your NDS and you get angry and turn the feature off.

I wish the Nintendo Wifi would support more routers. ESPECIALLY THE ONE I HAVE.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Granted. Everyone pirates it from your NDS and you get angry and turn the feature off.

I wish the Nintendo Wifi would support more routers. ESPECIALLY THE ONE I HAVE.

Granted but now that it does it Overloads and Gives your 5th Gen Games
Pokemon Data for Chespin which since Chespin doesn't exist in the 5th Gen Games your 5th Gen Games are Rendered Permanantly Unplayable and Can Not be Repaired

I Wish to Have 6th Gen Games Earlier

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Granted. The only copy released early is over 100,000 dollars. Try and see if you can save that much up over a year, okay? And when you do get them, it turns out that they're unfinished, and after you get the starters the game totally goes ballistic and glitchy.

By the way, no refunds.

I wish that I had a sixth generation Pokemon game with absolutely no defects that doesn't get lost, or destroyed.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Granted. The only copy released early is over 100,000 dollars. Try and see if you can save that much up over a year, okay? And when you do get them, it turns out that they're unfinished, and after you get the starters the game totally goes ballistic and glitchy.

By the way, no refunds.

I wish that I had a sixth generation Pokemon game with absolutely no defects that doesn't get lost, or destroyed.

Granted but then There is a Worldwide News Report that any 3DS Console will never work ever again No Matter what

I Wish for Gen 7 Games on 3DS

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Of course. While it's shipping, the truck that's driving is nuked by some random pro-Microsoft helicopter full of CoD noobs. I know. I don't like them either.

I wish CoD noobs didn't exist. Or any FPS noobs for that matter, since they talk trash about the better games out there.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Of course. While it's shipping, the truck that's driving is nuked by some random pro-Microsoft helicopter full of CoD noobs. I know. I don't like them either.

I wish CoD noobs didn't exist. Or any FPS noobs for that matter, since they talk trash about the better games out there.

Granted and the CoD Noobs get paid Millions to no longer be CoD Noobs

I Wish to resign this forum game So Im not posting anymore

Years
Granted but since this is a Pokémon CaW every wish must be Pokémon related, and yours isn't, the mods move it to the regular CaW and you stop posting in that thread instead.

I wish for a gen 5 Pokémon Ranger game for the DS (NOT the 3DS) to be available outside of Japan in English language for a price under 40$, fully functioning and without any bugs. Take note that if you destroy my DS, the game will be still playable for me, so that effort will be very, very futile.

Back