• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I'm back from Central America and I'm few shades darker than I was when I left but I'm also tired so no posts from me today. Tomorrow I hope to be back to full posting speed so Gimmepie can finally continue posting and so the fight with Solo can make some progress.

On a side note, I'm very glad to have Lilizuki back! Also I'm curious as to what prompted TornZero to change accounts but if it's personal or something then I don't need an answer.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If anyone's confused about my sudden plummet of activity recently, I recently was hired onto my first job, full time, overnight maintenance at Walmart. Considering it's not the closest Walmart to where we live, I have to take buses, and they start/stop running at certain times... The whole thing is pretty convoluted. In short, I get about an hour or less on the computer on an average workday, considering I have to sleep, then head to the bus, ride a few buses actually, and wait before my shift even starts for a few hours. On weekends, I have to wait there for a few hours afterward as well. I hope that clarifies. I'm also reformatting my posts (I've already made it, I just have to apply it to each character) and trying to update what I can in the little time I have. My weekend will start tomorrow after my final shift (tonight to tomorrow morning) so I'll have two days off. Other than playing Borderlands with my mate I'll be resting and trying to sort through this stuff.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Guys, i'm going to have Divine go on a rampage, this is taking way too long.

I feel a bit guilty for this; my internet was gone for the past few days and I was doing tons of stuff before that- the few times I would try to post I would lose power in the middle of it or I would lose internet connection. So I guess that's another way of saying "sorry, I'll post soon."

EDIT: Bad internet connection, sorry. I'll have a post tomorrow, but if Pink can make Divine go on a rampage before I go, then I don't mind.

Last edited:
Years
I'll have my Allister post up shortly, loved how Raka dealt with that Geras :D. It really highlights just how dangerous fairytale can be.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Don't worry about it, DeLaMuerte ^^;; I kind of had the same problem yesterday. I will try again to post today.

Gimmepie- It's written as "Fairytale". They are called that because living in the human world with no humans is like a fairytale to them until they met their goals.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys, don't bunny Divine please xD and with "bunny" I meant the part where Volt shot an arrow in her arm and everyone else assumes that she didn't dodge it wasn't planning to have her dodge that

Please be a little more careful in the future ^^

ALSO… please tell me that someone knows a good joke or whatever… this thread needs some randomness.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
ALSO… please tell me that someone knows a good joke or whatever… this thread needs some randomness.
Man goes to Doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is hard and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world.

Doctor says "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up."

Man bursts into tears. Says, "But Doctor...I am Pagliacci."

Back