• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with tilesets config.

Years
Hi! I have problems when I'm testing my game. I can pass throught walls, I am sure that I blocked correctly them. There is a "X" on walls in the tilesets' configuration. Please help me! I know that It may be a little thing that is generating problems but I don't find anything wrong!

Thank you! (Sorry If my English is poor, I'm still learning it :D )

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
Is there a tile that is passable that is on a higher layer than your wall? If so that is your cause

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
There are 4 layers to edit.
For example:
Layer One=Floor Tiles
Layer Two=Walls
Layer Three=Items/Objects
Layer Four=Events

Is there anything on Layer Three on top of the walls on Layer Two?
Anything like a painting? Map? Anything? Because if that map,painting, etc is passable, so will the wall.
If there is nothing on the wall, have you modified anything regarding the tileset?

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
There are 4 layers to edit.
For example:
Layer One=Floor Tiles
Layer Two=Walls
Layer Three=Items/Objects
Layer Four=Events

Is there anything on Layer Three on top of the walls on Layer Two?
Anything like a painting? Map? Anything? Because if that map,painting, etc is passable, so will the wall.
If there is nothing on the wall, have you modified anything regarding the tileset?

Actually it would be better if you also put wall tiles in layer one, it gives you an extra layer to work with.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
It just sounds like you've used a blank tile on a different layer that allows the player to pass through. Make sure you use the white tile on the tileset in the top left to clear all old tiles.

Years
Hello! Thank you for your help, but I can't solve that. The only way that I find, was putting a picture or map in walls to block. A lonely wall is still passable.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
At the tileset menu, look at the "Passage (4 dir)" button, test putting in the tile all the directions as dots. Compare with the unpassable tiles, for all these buttons, specially the "Terrain Tag" (mark as 0).

Back