• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
Yea I am I've been trying to access it for days now but I can't for some reason.

It seems like they are trying to update or something . . . They moved to a new server recently . . .

Yesterday, while I was trying to access the site, I saw a file list.

One of those file was called 12B.zip, and it was about the same size as the current game download (~450 MB).

Maybe a new episode is coming . . . :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
It seems like they are trying to update or something . . . They moved to a new server recently . . .

Yesterday, while I was trying to access the site, I saw a file list.

One of those file was called 12B.zip, and it was about the same size as the current game download (~450 MB).

Maybe a new episode is coming . . . :)
Yeah maybe let's hope so cuz I can't wait for the new field moves

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
So I finished episode 11 and decided to head over to the Agate City entrance.

There was some dialogue with Cain but after that there's a black screen.

I know that episode 12 isn't out yet but I can't seem to move or do anything on the black screen. All I can do is quicksave with the "d" key.

Anyone have any ideas on what I should do to fix this?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2016
So I finished episode 11 and decided to head over to the Agate City entrance.

There was some dialogue with Cain but after that there's a black screen.

I know that episode 12 isn't out yet but I can't seem to move or do anything on the black screen. All I can do is quicksave with the "d" key.

Anyone have any ideas on what I should do to fix this?

Uhm you're supposed to save before the cutscene you're stuck now there even was a warning when u left the place where u battle that gym leader girl

Years
Does anyone have any strategies to use against Shelly on a grass mono type run? Here's what I've got: Torterra LV 32
Moves-Earthquake,Curse, Razor Leaf, Bite

Gloom LV 33
Moves-Mega Drain, Acid, Poison Powder, Stun Spore

Gloom LV 34
Moves-Mega Drain, Acid, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder

Levanny LV 33
Moves-String Shot, Bug Bite, Razor Leaf, Tackle

Pansage LV 32
Moves-Leech seed, Seed Bomb, Bite, Acrobatics

Weepinbell LV 33
Moves-Vine whip, Acid, Knock off, Sleep Powder

box: Sunflora, Carnivine, Petilil, Budew, Cherubi, Trophius (none of these are up to level)

Her Scyther annihilates my squad before anyone can lay anything on it, my Torterra only last about two or three shots before its downed.

Also can anyone tell me exactly how a Pokemon performs when its past the Level cap; does it sometimes actually attack or does it always do nothing and take hits? If I don't figure something out, I'm considering over-leveling one mon to either 40 or 50 for her Scyther and Yanmega and doing damage control after I beat Shelly.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
Oh God a Grass mono-type... that's hard mode in pretty much any game.

Setting up Curse against Scyther with Torterra would probably help it take more hits? You'll want to heal it and then try attacking- you should be able to take it out then, since Scyther is pretty frail.

As for Yanmega, you definitely want to paralyze it to slow it down, but I can't offer much in ways of how to do that since I don't think you have anything that's not hit super effectively by something it has...

...Aaaaah, that's probably not much help, I'm sorry.

Years
Thanks and it's okay. I probably needed to EV train the mons I had, because I didn't have the appropriate egg groups and patiences to replace most of them with better IV'd and EV'd ones. The monotype challenge was meant to hold me over until EP. 12 arrived. I Just had nothing that resisted Shelly's sweepers long enough.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Um, I'm having a bit of an issue. I planted a berry outside Nyuu's house, I went in to buy more honey and every time I try to leave the house, I get a " Script 'PokemonBerryPlants' line 109: ArguementError occurred. Comparison of Fixnum with Array failed. " and the window closes on me. So, I'm stuck in Nyuu's house for the time being.

Can anyone help?
(Note, I cannot post snapshots; the site won't let me.)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
Um, I'm having a bit of an issue. I planted a berry outside Nyuu's house, I went in to buy more honey and every time I try to leave the house, I get a " Script 'PokemonBerryPlants' line 109: ArguementError occurred. Comparison of Fixnum with Array failed. " and the window closes on me. So, I'm stuck in Nyuu's house for the time being.

Can anyone help?
(Note, I cannot post snapshots; the site won't let me.)

12.1 is out now . . . Try that . . .

http://www.pokemonreborn.com

Edit: The site has been up and down like a yo-yo recently, so keep checking back throughout the day if it is down . . .

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Hey. So I'm a little tardy in posting up the E12 announcement thing because I wanted to be sure the release was relatively stable. Anyway, as you guys have figured out, 12 is up. Have fun! I'll update the first post in a moment.

Website trouble: We ended up having to switch hosts four different times. We seem to be pretty good for now.

Xerxxys: That error exists in 12.0 but was specifically fixed for 12.1. Make sure you redownloaded properly. If you're still having trouble, go ahead and send me your save file.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
I don't know if this is a bug or not. I have 10 badges and my lv 71 espeon disobey me. And does anyone remember where the hell is the ev checker?
Ps: I wrote a program to solve the timburr puzzle. You need a harder one girl.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
The EV checker was removed, since you can now view IVs and EVs from the summary screen (press z or space at the stat screen)

Samson's badge does not increase the level-cap, so it's still 70

And hey, if you had to write a full program to solve a puzzle I'd say it's pretty decent. Oh, but there is a harder one I haven't used yet...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 13, 2016
Where do I find Suzy's Vulpix? I was able to get her to offer it to me, but it ran away. She says that it won't run far, but I can't seem to find it. Am I missing something, or is it not in Obsidia Ward?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
Where do I find Suzy's Vulpix? I was able to get her to offer it to me, but it ran away. She says that it won't run far, but I can't seem to find it. Am I missing something, or is it not in Obsidia Ward?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back