• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your game ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Hi,
This story came to my mind just yesterday and I think it has lot of potential in a fan game.I am not a developer or spriter or scripter myself and hence,I am posting my ideas here.
Project Name -> Pokemon : Age of Extinction
Project Description -> It is 2030 now,Pokemon are continuing to live with humans peacefully.Their bonds have grown stronger to this day.But, soon one event occured which changed the entire scenario.People call it,The Protura, this meteor crashed to our planet at 8:03PM in the Utah region according to the REESE space station.After, 2 days of this event, an outbreak occured in the same region.After speaking with the locals we found out that:-
There was a massive blast in the region where the meteor had crashed.People from the localities went there to investigate the situation.Soon,after the outbreak occured.Others described it as "The appocalypse", we call it "The Protura V-2I" a virus which infects the neural transmitters of People and Pokemon alike, and transforms them into mindless,agressive beasts.This virus has the diet of neural fluids,which infact dries out the nervous system and in some way takes control of the host.After,the host is affected,the minimum time of infection is 8.3 minutes.No cure,no medications are found yet.This virus has a peculiar behaviour of developing antibodies itself,these antibodies does the oppsite to that of real antibodies and infact these protect the virus from harm.Currently,the affected population is about to 387 in Utah.Four teams have been dispatched by the government to contain the situation there.No known threats have been heard from other regions yet.The above news is kept as 'CLASSIFIED' within the government.

Its 3rd May,2030 the player wakes up at his house.Today,you are getting your Merit Award as a Biotech Researcher for your remarkable work.As a present your father will be giving you a pokemon for your achivement.Soon after,you are called by the REESE space assosciation to help them investigate the site in Utah.And hence your journey begins.

FEATURES :-

Completely new regions based on real world locations.
A compelling story for the first time presented in the world of Pokemon.
Over 900 Pokemon from 1st generation to 6th generation.Also contains new fakemon.
A new class of Pokemon ''V-21"
New characters
No gyms in the game.The gym and league system will be managed through a new system called the ''Nemesis system''.V-21 affected trainers,pokemon,lairs,labs, are the major places of fights.For the first time bringing the life and death system for the pokemon.Enemies who defeated you may get upgraded or Promoted where they will have higher grade pokemon.
New and old legendaries as well.
Safari zone as in abandoned areas or barren areas.
The entire game environment will change after the second scene of the story.
New fighting conditions,unexpected strategies.

These are all the planned features.So,my request is to whoever may want to take up this idea,please PM me.Also,let me know what are my shortcomings and errors.I have the full story planned.

Thanks

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 12, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have been working on a pokemon fan-made game, made using RPG maker XP and I'm curious if people like my idea or if I should change it up a bit. I am not very far in my hack (like at all) but that way I can change stuff up before it's too far in.

POKEMON JUSTICE

story
Spoiler:

features
- A completely new region, based off Greece and western Turkey (might be split in 2)
- I-VI generation pokemon, all of them available
- following pokemon (probably)
- All legendaries, who all have something to do with the storyline
- A mix between Traditional Greek and Pokemon lore and mythology
- new characters
- a new interesting and sophisticated storyline
- pokemon type and moveset changes (Golduck=> Psychic/water, Luxray=> electric/dark, etc.)
- really unexpected starters:
Spoiler:

I hope you're now interested in POKEMON JUSTICE

Please, feel free to give feedback if you want. I'd really appreciate it. Also thank you for making it this far!! :D

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Good to see you. I've planned out a game that will be in the making. The game will be called...

Pokémon: The Curse of the Helix Fossil

This will be made in Pokémon Essentials v14 due to some bugs that v15 broke.

It has been disputed about the coexistance of Pokémon and humanity. A few seek a word where only humanity can live, while a few others seek a world where only Pokémon can live. Therefore, you, a kid from a far away region, shall set off on an adventure to allow people and Pokémon to live together in harmony.

Features:
-A whole new region to explore.
-New moves.
-New movesets for Pokémon.
-New sprites for Pokémon.
-All-new Mega Evolutions, 35 new Mega Stones are discovered, so 80 Pokemon can Mega Evolve. (Mewtwo has 2 Mega Evolutions, Rayquaza evolves in a different way due to its unique biology.) That's 82 possibilities in total!
-Pokemon Contests make a return.
-The Global Terminal connects to a Special Server.
-A Mystery Gift Server exclusive to this game.
-A "Friend Safari"-esque feature known as "Union Park".
-Value items can now be converted into powders. Finally a use for those "worth-nothing-ers".
-All Pokémon will be available in some way shape or form.

I would also like to note that this will be made into an actual game, however, I am a horrible mapper. Good luck with your parts.

LeahB

Le-ha88
Years
I have an idea I'd like to share. I wouldn't mind some feedback if anyone cares to comment on it.

Pokemon Alternate World (name can be changed if it's already taken)

The story so far:

You are the son/daughter of a real-world scientist who has mathematically proven the existence of alternate universes. Obsessed with the possibility of traveling to one of these universes, your father has been working on a machine that will open a portal to another dimension.
(I've considered making the protagonists in their early 20's rather than teenagers and having the protagonist as the one creating the device instead of the father but I haven't decided if I want to do that or not. So for now, the protagonists stay the way they are.)

One day, you come home from school and notice rumbling coming from the basement. After going down to check it out, you find that your father is nowhere to be found and his machine is going haywire. You try to turn it off but fail. Suddenly, a portal opens up and you are sucked inside...

Meanwhile, in the Pokemon World...

After hearing reports of Celebi sightings in a developing region called Morba, Giovanni sent two teams to the region to investigate those claims. One of the scientists accompanying the teams has been developing a device that will forcefully open Celebi's time portal forcing the Pokemon out so that it may be captured. After completing the device, the scientist calls for the other team members to meet him in a secluded area in order to test it. After the device is turned on, a portal is opened. The scientist realizes that he made a miscalculation as the portal gives off a different kind of energy than what is expected. The portal you are traveling through connects to the opening and you emerge in the Pokemon World.

Team Rocket assume you are some sort of spy sent by their rival gang, Team Torpedo, to foil their plans. They immediately attack you. You eventually escape and make your way to a small town where you tell the police about the attack. After taking your statement, the policeman refers you to the Pokemon Detective Academy where you will be able to receive a Pokemon as part of their witness protection program. Since you have no way of going back home and you see no other way out of this mess, you reluctantly agree. So, the officer sends a Pokemon request form to the academy.

While filling out the request form, he accidentally checks the wrong box and puts you down as a new recruit instead of a witness. You decide to take advantage of it as you'd prefer the chance to take out the people who attacked you rather than to be treated as a victim. After filling out the necessary paperwork and choosing your first Pokemon, you become a Pokemon detective in training.

While training to be a Pokemon Detective, you will take on various cases involving Pokemon. You will fight against gangs, thieves and even violent protesters. All of this while trying to figure out a way to go back home.

About Morba:
Spoiler:

About the Pokemon Detective Academy:
Spoiler:

About Team Torpedo:
Spoiler:

Features:
4th gen graphics
200+ Pokemon from various regions
Player dialogue
Burglars use guns during battle
New moves, abilities and forms for some Pokemon
Malicious Pick-Up Items*
Alternate colored Pokemon (Different from shinies)**
Real world music for MP3 player**
Customized Mini Duel**
And possibly more...

* An item placed near a land mine to lure trainers to the trap. Once the mine explodes, the player is injured and will not be able to run again until healed at a Pokemon Center. These booby traps are set by violent protesters who want the practice of Pokemon training to be abolished.

** Possible features and may not be implemented

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
The Alternate World idea sounds really cool.
The real-world aspect of it is interesting, and could be used many different ways. It already makes for a unique hook to the story, and could provide a different perspective on the Pokemon world, since it's from an 'outsider'.
And the Pokemon Detective part, solving cases, seems like it could be really fun, because you'd be getting involved in people's lives and problems and have a very good reason for it.

The malicious pick-up item sounds interesting. It reminds me of when you'd find items in the old Pokemon games and they would be Voltorb or Electrode, and it was very surprising.

Years
Do&DE

I'm not going to say too many on something already existing buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut there is. So anyway me and a couple of friends have started making a game and we wanted some community input. SO here is we begin

Protagonists
The first hero you see is Tarottorida and she is a nice young teenager around 18 she had left her foster parents house to the big city to earn some money. Unfortunately when her business doesn't go to well and the landlord asks her to pay up she runs. Anyway her weapon is Tarot cards hence her name.

Our second hero you meet is Jensen and the only male hero funny enough he is a touring pianist and he is walking in the street when Tarotto bumps in to him and they both go sprawling and his weapons are a keyboard and an axe

The next hero is Mayu and you wouldn't call her much of a peoples person. Yeah after her legs got cut she was made robotic legs by some scientists and then getting put into suspended animation will do that ya so yeah. You meet Mayu in an abandoned lab and free her from suspended animation. In all sense her main weapon is her new robotic legs

Ah the biggest cheese of all and I mean that job wise she is a bloody GOD!!!.... That had fallen from grace due to the trickery and arrogance of Loki and Thor respectively, anyway you meet Lotti in a pomegranate grove unconscious. Her main weapon is a massive that can control the four basic elements

And finally the biggest ham and I mean if we let her she would probably the entire background hmmmm tasty. Anyway I can't really give much info on HER (yes really that's her name) except her weapons which is stuff like falling pianos, ten ton weights, rainbow lasers, surprise howitzer. (sorry)

Story
Well the story is a bit basic on the surface Loki like in The Avengers minus the aliens plus mythical beasts wants to destroy the collecting a eight pieces of a crystal to imprison him blah de blah de blah. Along the way you will be helping people with their problems

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
So, I'm a big fan of board games, and I always like it when games take influences from them. Recently it got me thinking about a board game-ish pokemon game. It would be a full pokemon game that would take anywhere between 4 to 8 hours to complete. In my mind it would be playable by multiple people at the same time, in a turn based way. Towns would be a one square space, and you would get different options as to what you want to do there, like shopping or talking to NPC's. Routes would be multiple spaces, and if walked over you will get an encounter a turn, or a trainer battle if you end up on such a space. Once you have had that, you can do some activities on a square, as talk to NPC's for maybe the start of a quest or get some info. These would be semi-randomised. The goal would just to be the first to beat the elite four and the champion, and these quests would make small random storylines to liven the game up. Because the area's are all smaller and encounters are done by events, the game could scale to your level, and gyms could be done in any other. Of course they would still have a certain level, so that you need to be a certain strength to win a badge.

I think this idea could be very fun, and I'm all for working on it, if other people are interested. I'll write and draw some better concepts to show off.

EDIT: So I made some simple pictures to show off the concept. There should be a text overlay, but I'm too lazy to put that in, so the text is included under the picture.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Alright, time for me to see how people take to....................
Pokémon Redemption
Lore: There was a time when Pokémon and Humans lived in peace, without fear or hatred. Arceus created these two species as separate halves, the Humans having their complex minds, and the Pokémon having their amazing powers. Neither species would truly be complete without the other. However, this all changed when a single Human, driven by unknown motives, waged war on the world. Using near infinite resources, and an army rumored to have spawned from the Distortion World, this lone Human struck hopelessness into all who opposed him, with the exception of only one. The single rebel, known by history as the Ancient Hero, faced the Human in a battle to the death.............and lost. Arceus soon decided that he had seen enough, that the only way he could save the world he created was to destroy it. The Human was forced to watch as his entire species died before his eyes before being killed himself as punishment for his actions, thus forever being remembered as the Last Human. Before long, Arceus had created a new world, filled with a solitary species bearing traits from both Humans and Pokémon. With luck, the old catastrophes will never happen again............

Story: Celebrating the 1,000th year of the world's rebirth, the denizens of the world are living harmoniously amongst themselves. However, a young male named Shade is having dreams of a strange creature with black fur and yellow rings. The village elder keeps telling him that the dreams have little meaning, but after meeting an odd woman that looks suspiciously like the ancient Pokémon Gardevoir, the dreams have worsened. Is Shade losing his mind, or is he destined for something beyond what he's always known?

Features:
Voice Acting (Might not be implemented, but still highly possible)
Day-Night System
Sound Test

Marohak

Asker of Dumb Questions
Years
Right, so I've had a game in mind for a while...

It's your typical Pokemon storyline with 2 Main Regions and one Mini Region.
Like all Pokemon games, the focus is challenging the Pokemon League. However no badges need to be won and winning the League isn't a necessity.
It's all about getting enough money to pay entrance into the league, so there will be different benefactors looking to help fund your challenge.

A few side storylines I've got in mind :
A Team Rocket eqiuvalent(not named as of yet) and a Pokemon Breeder both looking to catch Mew. (Mewtwo involved)
A pair of Pokemon detectives on the trail of Pokemon Smugglers.
An organisation looking to control all Pokemon Battles in the regions.
And for the outlandish, a time travelling Pokemon Trainer that helps out on the odd occasion.

I also want the game to be very decision orientated. Giving a lot of options as the player goes on and each effecting the gameplay, whether it be big or small effects.

What you guys think?

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022

Like all Pokemon games, the focus is challenging the Pokemon League. However no badges need to be won and winning the League isn't a necessity.
It's all about getting enough money to pay entrance into the league, so there will be different benefactors looking to help fund your challenge.

A Team Rocket eqiuvalent(not named as of yet) and a Pokemon Breeder both looking to catch Mew. (Mewtwo involved)
And for the outlandish, a time travelling Pokemon Trainer that helps out on the odd occasion.

I also want the game to be very decision orientated. Giving a lot of options as the player goes on and each effecting the gameplay, whether it be big or small effects.

What you guys think?

Money mattering would be cool!

Time traveler is kinda of left field. But I like the idea of making factions/jobs.

Criminal: The Evil Team.

Cop/Private Eye: Be an apprentice for the two detectives.

Controllers: A Ace trainer type program. They want to regulate trainers, impose strict rules, regulate the strength of teams. But they need a majority of something, like a ruling council based on the region's top trainers. Maybe the E4 is that council? So they have a program to make the best of the best and you get in. Endgame choice is voting for or against them.

All three have their own quest lines/ways to earn money.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023

What you guys think?

Decision oriented? Sounds kinda neat. And not needing to win badges? Time travel? GENIUS!!!!!!!! Too bad my idea doesn't get this much attention..............................

Years
Cool little side story
So my rule when choosing pokemon to use in a game is only use dual typed pokemon for more stab options. Its the only reason I never use eve forms. SO i was thinking. What if someone made a little side story in a hack where team rocket or whoever was experimenting on useing two types of stone on an eve at the same time. Of coarse it wouldnt be that evee it would simply evolve into one or the other, so they harness the energy of the stones and fuse two types together. Then the evee doesn't react so they genetically alter evee slightly so that it can. boom, dual typed evee evolution. And of caurse once you defeat them you find they left some altered stones and a genetically altered evee and you rescue it and take the stones. Then, since only 3 or them evolve from stones normally you have only 3 dual typed stones to use on it. fire-electric, water electric and water-fire.

Marohak

Asker of Dumb Questions
Years
Money mattering would be cool!

Time traveler is kinda of left field. But I like the idea of making factions/jobs.

Criminal: The Evil Team.

Cop/Private Eye: Be an apprentice for the two detectives.

Controllers: A Ace trainer type program. They want to regulate trainers, impose strict rules, regulate the strength of teams. But they need a majority of something, like a ruling council based on the region's top trainers. Maybe the E4 is that council? So they have a program to make the best of the best and you get in. Endgame choice is voting for or against them.

All three have their own quest lines/ways to earn money.

The time traveler is to take a bit of seriousness out of the game. Also, thought of using him to introduce Gen 6 Pokemon.

My idea for the the Evil team and Pokemon breeder is to have the breeder child be your rival/friend, then depending on which you help attain Mew, your rival will pick the other team and be your final battle at League.

Then maybe have a few mini Pokemon Tournies hosted by "Controlling Company" with very strict rules.

Thanks for feedback

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 30, 2015
POKEMON fan-game: Granite, Diorite, Andestite

So while I was at work on my break, I decided to get RPG M XP and do some experimenting. After a while, I made a half-completed script for a fan game. They will be called Pokemon Granite and Andestite, and the sister game (Like crystal, emerald, or platinum) will be Diorite. For Granite, the legendary will be Moltres, for Andestite, I will be Zapdos, and for Diorite, Articuno. The three starters will be Smoochum, Magby, and Elekid, and Jynx will get a fake-mon evolution through a Freezerizer, compare to an Electarizer (is that it) and a Magmarizer. Ditto will play a major role, disguising itself as either Zapdos or Moltres in their respective games and confusing the player as a boss. HMs will be removed, and TMs will be accessible through a TM(TM) player, where at a hotel or someplace with a television you can click the TV and ask if you would like to use a TM. A TM player will be able to be obtained through saving someone (sort of like how you got the bike in B/W) because the guy said he wanted it for his Wobbuffet but Wobbuffet didn't like the TV. ( :) ) The game will contain all Pokemon up to gen VI, all megas, the two primals, and if gen VII comes out before I am done and there is some promising Pokemon in that roster, I will add them in as well. I have a lot more ideas, and feel free to add to what I have here.

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016

What you guys think?

At first, I wasn't super in love with the idea. But that's just because I got the broad info of what the character was trying to do. The character is trying to gain money to go to the Elite Four. Nice touch, having money being the limiting factor rather than gym badges. Makes it feel more 'real' like in so many ways. But I wasn't just taken by that. It still felt like the traditional formula for all pokemon games. Become a master! End game.

But...your side stories were amazing. Poke Detectives tracking smugglers and a time traveling trainer who pops up here and there to help--or maybe even hinder the adventure along the way--yeah, that did it. It made it feel more like an adventure. So maybe when you propose the game, build it more like a story/adventure? Oh! Like a blurb to a good book. It gives you a taste of what's to come, while leaving you with questions of what's going to happen. That's just how I would approach it. Regardless, I think you have a great idea overall :D. I'd love to test it for you as you create it, if you need someone to!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016
Alright, time for me to see how people take to....................
Pokémon Redemption
Lore: There was a time when Pokémon and Humans lived in peace, without fear or hatred. Arceus created these two species as separate halves, the Humans having their complex minds, and the Pokémon having their amazing powers. Neither species would truly be complete without the other. However, this all changed when a single Human, driven by unknown motives, waged war on the world. Using near infinite resources, and an army rumored to have spawned from the Distortion World, this lone Human struck hopelessness into all who opposed him, with the exception of only one. The single rebel, known by history as the Ancient Hero, faced the Human in a battle to the death.............and lost. Arceus soon decided that he had seen enough, that the only way he could save the world he created was to destroy it. The Human was forced to watch as his entire species died before his eyes before being killed himself as punishment for his actions, thus forever being remembered as the Last Human. Before long, Arceus had created a new world, filled with a solitary species bearing traits from both Humans and Pokémon. With luck, the old catastrophes will never happen again............

Story: Celebrating the 1,000th year of the world's rebirth, the denizens of the world are living harmoniously amongst themselves. However, a young male named Shade is having dreams of a strange creature with black fur and yellow rings. The village elder keeps telling him that the dreams have little meaning, but after meeting an odd woman that looks suspiciously like the ancient Pokémon Gardevoir, the dreams have worsened. Is Shade losing his mind, or is he destined for something beyond what he's always known?

Features:
Voice Acting (Might not be implemented, but still highly possible)
Day-Night System
Sound Test

I'm not sure if understand the story. Here's what I'm getting from it (tell me if I've got anything wrong): due to a war waged by a man, pokemon and humans were destroyed and replaced with a species containing similar attributes to both of them. One of these species is having dreams, probably prophecy type dreams, and meets a woman that reminds him of Gardevoir. Is that right? Or did I seriously misunderstand something? If I'm right, I'm a bit curious as to how you're going to approach the battling system without pokemon to do the fighting :). If I'm completely wrong, which is possible, I'd love to hear what you meant :).

KillerMapper

Helix Follower
Years
Sorry but nobody will read a big wall of text like this. You should create categories, breaks in the text, so it's easier to read.

BeardyBennett

This is something I've been working on sporadically over the past couple weeks. Sadly, I'm just an idea man and would need help from artists and coders to get this thing going. If anyone would like to collaborate with me on this, that'd be awesome, just shoot me a message on here. So here it is, Pokemon Daybreak/Dusk. Below is a very rough story outline, a listing of over 100 new Pokemon with descriptions, and the new region of Belasi which is based on Russia, Canada, and mountainous/tundra regions in general. Hope you enjoy (there's A LOT)

Story:​

Main character as actually being 18 rather than 10. Parents were actually elite Pokemon thieves in Team Tranquility, a group seeking to create peace through stealing and using the powers of Telmagius (the Judge Pokemon), Feledus (the Peace Pokemon, mascot of Daybreak), and Faraden (the Conflict Pokemon, mascot of Dusk). Team Tranquility actually governed most of the region for a long time, but the leader, now Prof. Magnolia (the game's Pokemon Professor) ultimately saw the error of his ways and worked to take down the team he'd built up. After Team Tranquility was defeated, a tribunal (Magnolia, the eventual Elite Four, and eventual first line of Gym Leaders) aided by Telmagius sought to rule on who was actually unjust in the team.

The protagonist's parents are among those deemed unjust and locked up. The protagonist's opposite gender sibling was becoming a prominent trainer but had to come back to run away with protagonist when the protagonist was only a couple years old. Now the protagonist (we'll label them P to make it shorter from now on), is ready to go on their own journey. A rival is made from the hometown, a stuck-up character of the same gender who is aware of the crime of P's parents and thus considers P to be a villainous person as well. After the fourth gym, P discovers their sibling has resumed their Pokemon League challenge and is gunning for the Champion as well.

Eventually, P runs into two rival teams. Team Clarity seeks to capture Feledus, while Team Wrath seeks Ordex. Their plan is to use their respective legendary's power to draw out Telmagius in order to capture Telmagius so they may be the judges of the world. A third team works behind the scenes, the new Team Tranquility that has been remade by Magnolia to stop Wrath and Clarity and to try and show Telmagius that it doesn't have to be a judge of fate anymore, that humanity is redeemed and can safely make its own path. This would prevent others from seeking Telmagius's power, and Telmagius could be free to be a Pokemon.

P helps to bring down Wrath and Clarity and finds that Clarity is run by P's father, and Wrath by P's mother. Seeing P working to stop the parents, P and the sibling are redeemed in the rival's eyes. Besting the teams and either battling or capturing the unleashed legendary, Telmagius appears and, seeing the redemption and heart of P, sees that humanity can make its own way through the world, and renounces its powers of judgment.

After bringing down the Teams, P's parents see their child has moved past the judgment placed on them, that P is redeemed, and they decide that their plots and conflict have been wrong this whole time. Telmagius sees a new light in them, and redeems them as well. However, the parents know they are destined to be locked away again and flee at the last moment.

P goes on to face the Elite Four only to find that the rival and sibling have done so first. All three wait outside the Champion's doors and decide only one should go in. P faces the sibling before having a final battle with the rival, their first as friends. P then enters the Champion's room and finds that Magnolia has gone back to defending her title. In a climactic battle, P bests Magnolia and Telmagius appears before them. Telmagius, now basically being a regular Pokemon, desires to have an owner and a journey/life of its own, and wants to challenge P to a battle and to possibly be owned by P. Succeeding in the battle, P becomes the Champion but goes on a journey to try and locate the missing parents. One year later, P locates the parents, battles them again, and convinces them to serve their sentences. Upon returning, P finds out that the League instigated a rule that if the Champion doesn't field challenges after so long, they lose the title. The rival has taken the title and a new challenge through the newly beefed-up gyms and Elite Four awaits P.

The Belasi Region:

The Belasi region is part of a continent and is very northern. Being based off of Russia, Canada, and places in the US like Alaska, West Virginia, and Montana, it's a mountainous region with several areas being snowy. It's a region notorious for being one of thick forests, brutal tundras, and rugged terrain. As such, there are a great deal of ice and forest-themed Pokemon, as well Pokemon who have adapted to combat these environmental challenges. The protagonist's hometown is actually where the Championship is located, with Victory Road being a sealed off path through the mountains to the highest peak in the region. There's also a giant lake to the west which houses a city with a Gym, and a small patch of desert to the very south with another.

The Pokemon (102 so far):

• One starter line as a fire snake that is Poison-Fire type. Starts off as a small red snake with yellow eyes and bands on its body (Slithinge), then a larger snake with small tubes on the side of its head spewing out small cinders and purple smoke (Smosinge), and finally a huge Red snake with smokestacks on the side of its head creating a purple-fiery cobra hood (Vifinery). Good all-around stats.
• A two-stage Ground-type Lynx with first form being called Lyarix, and the last being Lysandrix. Light brown with darker brown bands in its fur. White on the inside of its lynx ears with black tips. Has pink eyes. Apart from Ground and Normal type moves it can also learn moves like Calm Mind, Confusion, Bite, Crunch, and Aura Sphere. High defenses. Mascot of Team Clarity. Only found in desert around Oasis City.
• A two-stage wolverine that is Dark-Electric with Wolwatt as first form and Volterine as the second. Wolwatt is a small quadruped with black fur that has brown lightning patters on its back, a brown underbelly, and brown eyes. All these things, except the underbelly, become yellow with the bipedal Volterine. Could learn all the Fang-moves and even X-Scissor. Would have very high attack stat. Mascot of Team Wrath.
• Bantove, the final in a three-stage Ghost-Fire evolution. Would be a black smoke being with huge claws and a screaming face made out of glowing embers behind the smoke. Chest looks like a furnace with the same glowing embers as the face. Sweeper with high attack and speed.
• Cindrex, final in a three-stage Fire-Dragon line. Hulking bipedal dinosaur-like Pokemon with huge hands and claws that has a glowing fire under its ebony-colored skin that also creates its eyes and huge, massive-teethed mouth. First two forms are smaller, less fierce looking versions (Firex and Pyrex). Psuedo-legendary with 600 base stat total. High attack, defense, and special attack stats. 90 HP, 121 Attack, 100 defense, 119 Sp Attack, 90 Sp Defense, 80 Speed
• Boltwhal, final form of two-part Water-Electric line with first form being monotype Water (Drilwhal). A narwhal with a drill-like horn acting as a lightning rod. Would be blue with beige bolt patterns going down its sides from its horn. Good special attack and defense.
• Dagasp, Katasp, and Naginasp. Line of Dark-Bug wasps with bladed stingers. Powerful sweepers like Bantove, learnset with high-crit chance moves like Night Slash, Slash, and X-Scissor. Dark brown in color with shiny, narrow, pupiless black eyes. Naginasp with long abdomen and stinger that resembles a Naginata. Popular with Team Wrath.
• Telmagius, Dark-Fairy legendary. Bipedal with thin, footless legs and long arms that drape before the hands like its wearing a white robe. Has scales on its back. Has power over the fortunes of people and Pokemon. Judges them to see whether they will have good luck and good things in their life, or if they will have bad luck and misfortune.
• Whirlerstrike, a Grass-Fire Pokemon at the end of a three-stage line. Based on whirlygigs and helicopters. First form would be a wide-eyed, cute, green fish-head type creature with a whirligig propeller with Grass-Flying typing (Fluttergig). Second form would have two outstretched arms from the head, each with a whirly gig propeller (Helogig). Whirlerstrike now with fierce expression, a sharp-toothed mouth, and flower-shaped projectile-launchers on each side with large, dual-bladed whirly gig propellers at an angle. Can learn moves like Zap Cannon, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, etc. Gets Levitate ability to defend against Ground-types. High special attack but with low defenses. Popular with Team Wrath.
• Two-part, dual Ice-Fairy type Sabertooth as regional cat. First form Snowtooth with one short pink ice fang, faint blue coat, and curly tail. Final being Saberfrost with two long, pink, sharp ice fangs, ice claws, and bluer coat with tiny pink ice gems scattered throughout. Tail is now uncurled but with a small curl at the end. Good stats all-around. Learns Fairy moves like Dazzling Gleam, Fairy Lock, Moonblast, Play Rough. New physical Fairy move, Sacrificial Strike which acts as a Fairy-type double-edge.
• Everison, a one-off Grass-Rock bison with stone horns and hooves and pine tree-like fur. High-HP wall with Evergreen ability that creates immunity to Ice-type moves.
• Grass-starter as a grass and flower-covered squirrel. First forms (Bushby and Rootuill) are Grass monotypes with a flower in hair. Final form, Thorntail, as a Grass-Fairy with sharp, pink claws, flowers with one sharp thorn protruding from the middle on each elbow, pink underbelly, and pink stripes on the tail. Built as a sweeper like Sceptile.
• A two-part Water-Fighting Betta Fish line. First form called Betussle and the final form being Skirmfish. Both forms are dark blue with orange fins and tails. Fighting moves learnable by Betussle include Close Combat, Focus Blast, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Counter, Detect, Revenge, Rock Smash, Reversal, and Submission. Skirmfish adds Aura Sphere and Final Gambit. High in both attack and special attack.
• Two-part Rock-Steel Raptor fossil Pokemon. First form is Raptojack, a small brown raptor with cute eyes and a long tail with a hatchet blade. Final form is Velosaw, a larger raptor with a bulky steel ring around the base of its tail and sharp blade spikes along both sides of its tail that act like a chainsaw. The spikes go along the top, then into the ring, and down onto the underside. Pseduo-sweeper with high attack and speed, but also good physical defense.
• Water-type starter, a Coypu that is a quadruped in first-form (Aquoy). Then sitting up with a spike on the side of its arms and two small spikes on the side of its head (Codrift), before being fully standing with ice axe-shaped blades on the side of its arms, its whiskers being made of ice, and having Viking-style horns coming out of an ice helmet and being Water-Ice type (Cofjord). Higher attack and defense.
• Three-part Bug-Dragon dragonfly pokemon. Starts off as monotype bug as a red caterpillar with two long yellow whiskers like a Chinese dragon (Wyvillar), then grows and gets three sets of tiny green legs with claws and tiny wings on the back of its head (though still grounded) called Wyrmsect, before becoming a Chinese dragon with a head similar to Yanmega except with little mandibles instead of teeth and black dragonfly wings from the back of the head. Bright red with three sets of green legs and a dragonfly-like tail. Has levitate as the wings move like a dragonflys to keep it elevated, body slithers in the air similar to Rayquaza and is called Dracosect. Good all-around stats. Wide-range of possible moves outside of Bug or Dragon including Thunder, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Aqua Tail, Hurricane, etc.
• Three-part mountain gorilla-based Fighting-Electric line. First form is a small yellow gorilla with two tiny rods coming out of its back (Yonarill) and is monotype Electric. Second form has two gray box-like structures on the back of its hands and more pronounced rods on the back, now Fighting-Electric (Goripulse). Final form a hulking gold gorilla with seemingly a generator on its back and what appears to be two defibrillators as brass knuckles that course with electricity (Electringei). High attack and defense, learns moves like Thunderpunch, Spark, and Wild Charge to take advantage of high physical attack power and electric typing.
• Three-part Virus Pokemon with all stages being Poison-Psychic. Starts as a round purple ball with little red cilia spikes that's floating in the air but does not have levitate (Neophage). Then becomes more diamond shaped and smooth with six thin spider like legs (Adophage). Final form looking like a bacteriophage (Google search it if need be) that has a purple body, pink capsid head with yellow eyes, and six red legs (Phagex). High special attack and defense.
• Three-part Barren Ground Caribou with two possible third stage evolutions. Starts off as a small, cute Caribou with black fur and a little tuft of white hair on its chest. Has tiny horns without any points on yet and is monotype Ice (Taraby). Then becomes taller with a bigger tuft of fur on its chest and the signature crescent shaped antlers with the starts of small points. These small points also have tiny, clear orbs at the end and is still monotype Ice (Tarandrus). If given a Shiny Stone, it evolves into Taraneacon a fully-grown Ice-Fairy type Caribou with black fur and its front half being a soft pink, almost white. The antlers are now golden with glowing pink orbs hanging off the fully-developed points. Given a Dusk Stone, it evolves into Taranost, a fully-grown Ice-Ghost type with black fur with a tuft of ragged purple fur on the chest. The eyes now glow faint purple and the antlers are white with one of them broken just after it curves. The other has fully developed points with flickering purple orbs hanging off the points. Both are fairly quick with Taranost having high special defense and Taraneacon with high special attack.
• Three-part Dark-Flying line based on Lammergeier. Regional bird. Starts as cute looking before getting progressively more imposing and aggressive in appearance. Final form is a large bird with black back and yellow underside with yellow tips on black wings and piercing yellow eyes, large crescent-shaped talons with yellow tips. First form called Geierfis, second Geierfos, third as Geierfaust. Very high attack and defense, but very weak special attack and special defense. Even learns Flying Press, Night Slash, Close Combat, Brave Bird, and Head Smash.
• Three-part Fighting-type line based on Boxer dogs. Rusty brown colored quadruped in first two forms before being bipedal with a section of thick black fur to simulate boxer shorts. Also has thicker white fur on the hands to simulate a boxer with taped-up hands. First form called Scrapup, second called Scrapmutt, third called Scraphound. Fighting-type moves learned by Scrapup and Scrapmutt include Double Kick, Revenge, Counter, Submission, Low Sweep, and Bulk Up. High speed, high attack.
• Three-part Water evolution based on Tripod Fish. First form is a wide-eyed baby fish with two stumpy legs in the front (Trigil). Second form has longer, thinner legs with the third leg starting to come off the tail. Is overall sleeker and slimmer (Trifin). Third form is a fully developed Tripod Fish but with a metal mask and its legs made bladed, stands tall and is Water-Steel (Trirallator). High speed and physical defense. Can learn moves like Slash, Cut, and X-Scissor using its long legs as blades.
• Three-form Ice-Fire line based on the Japanese Macaque. First form looks like a real-world young Japanese Macaque (Spriscata). Second form it has icy plating on its back and the back of its hands with steam rising out from openings in them (Steamscata). Final form with ice smokestacks spewing out steam and ice covered forearms with openings exerting steam. Also has red bands of fur in fire patters around its biceps and thighs (Scorchscata). Good all-around.
• Two-part Bug line with split evolution based on ants. First form is a tiny big, baby-doll eyed red ant with tiny little mandibles that is monotype Bug (Petant). If male Petant, it evolves into a large bright red ant with giant mandibles coated in lava on the inside and releasing small fires from holes on the side of its abdomen, is Bug-Fire type (Torchant). If female, becomes bigger, duller red ant with a huge abdomen and antennae that have formed into thicker pillar like structure off its head. Its mandibles are small and are now like small moons. A band wraps around its abdomen faintly glowing pinkish-purple and is Bug-Psychic (Quenant). Torchant has high attack and speed with moves like Fire Fang and Flame Charge for its high physical attack and fire-typing. Quenant has high special attack and special defense, but is very slow with moves like Attack Order, Defend Order, Heal Order, etc.
• Woolipath, a one-off Psychic-Ice wooly mammoth with white fur, light blue tusks with glowing yellow tips, and three light blue eyes with yellow irises. Can learn Aura Sphere to help deal with pesky Rock, Dark, and Steel types, and Earthquake for Fire, Rock, and Steel. Good stats all-around save for low speed.
• Two-part Grass-Water grass carp line. First form is a young light green fish with round eyes and little blades of grass growing off its back with its fins being leaves (Fidela). Final form being a long-bodied adult grass carp with darker green body, bigger leaf fins, flowers growing on the sides of tail fins, and more grass on its back (Floradela). Well-rounded but low base-stat total.
• Three-part Normal-type Muskox line. First form is a tiny little muskox with horns that are too big for its body and its eyes almost entirely covered by its thick indigo fur (Oviba). Second form has grown into the horns more but is fairly slender and still short for a muskox (Musviba). Final form is a fully-developed muskox but with larger, broader horns than an actual Muskox (Oxatus). High HP, attack, special defense, very slow. Has Fur Coat ability.
• Three-part Ghost-Fairy line based on the Asian Black Bear. The first form is a sitting dark purple bear cub with wide glowing white eyes and mouth and a glowing circle of white fur on its chest (Bertanus). Second form it's on all fours and has developed glowing white claws and the glowing chest fur is now a small V shape (Urdusk). Final form is bipedal with large claws made out of a shimmering white mist, the white chest fur now the distinct V of the Asian Black Bear, and its color now a more bold purple (Thibetinal). High physical attack and special defense. Learns Play Rough and the new Sacrificial Strike. Fairy-type comes from it being a guardian of the forests.
• Two-stage Ghost-Water line based on Vampire Squid. First form is a tiny black ball with big round eyes that shift between glowing red and light blue. Has a tiny bit of the skin webbing of Vampire Squid around its bottom (Draquid). Final form is a full size, black Vampire Squid with tips on its "cloak" glowing between red and light blue similar to its still large eyes. The webbing has gone up behind its back forming an almost Dracula-esque cape (Vamfernalis). High defenses and HP.
• Three-stage Bug-Steel type line based on German Cockroaches. Starts as monotype bug with a thin brown roach nymph with thin light brown legs and small round dark brown eyes (Cocella). Then becomes a thicker, silver, roach shaped cocoon but without antenna or legs; is also Bug-Steel (Matella). Final form as large silver, steel-plated roach with bladed antennae and piercing yellow eyes (Roachanium). Has Heatproof ability, making fire-type moves a 2x weakness instead of a 4x. Has high stats in both defenses (both over 130) but is very slow and with little attack power. Can learn Moonlight for healing.
• Harmonitail, a Normal type one-off based on a Ringtail cat. Orange in color with the rings of its tail patterned with musical notes with small holes throughout. The end of the tail looks like the mouth piece of a woodwind instrument, as Harmontail can actually play its tail like a musical instrument, giving it all sorts of sound-based moves like Sing, Supersonic, Hyper Voice, Chatter, etc. Balanced but with low base stat totals. Only found in desert around Oasis City.
• Two-part Fairy-Poison line based on opossums. First form has a white face and a purple and white striped body. The purple stripe around the neck dips down to make a sort of widows peak on the forehead that's shaped like a star (Starposs). Final form is larger, solid purple colored apart from the white face, and now has an actual golden star on its forehead and has gold claws and tail (Starssum). Can learn moves like Moonlight, Wish, Cosmic Power. High special attack and physical defense.
• Two-part Rock-Electric fossil Pokemon based on Stegosaurus. First form is a small light brown, cute-eyed stegosaurus with three small red plates on its back with vertical yellow lines on each one (Stegaspark). Final form is a large stegosaurus with many red plates on its back with a yellow lightning bolt on each one. Its eyes are now black and yellow and it has yellow claws and tail spikes (Stegastorm). Slow, high defense, high special attack.
• One-off Normal-flying type based on turkeys. A huge black feathered turkey with a light blue band on the feather tips, and a puffed-out brown tail with bands of white and light blue (Melattle). Defensive wall with a wide range of moves including Earthquake, Flamethrower, Toxic Spikes, Roost, Head Smash, etc. Cannot learn Fly but is still immune to Ground type moves.
• Three-part Rock-Bug stonefly line. Starts as a dark yellowish bug with no wings and orange stripes and antennae; is monotype bug (Sedymph). Then evolves into a gray cocoon form with the antenna and stripes now red. It also features small red eyes, darker gray mandibles, and six points where legs would be; it stands upright with the leg points facing forward off the ground and is now Bug-Rock (Rockhull). Final form looks like an adult stonefly except that is light gray with a dark gray abdomen made of rocks. Has round, non-compound eyes similar to Butterfree on the sides of its head. Its legs and antennae are red and theres a red band on its back just behind its head. It has wings on its back which are transparent and faintly red. It cannot fly and learns no flying moves (Steadfly). Being based on stoneflys that are born in water, the whole line has the unique ability Waterborn which acts similar to Heatproof but for water-type attacks. Nothing special stats-wise, only weak to rock and steel.
• Three-part Fairy-Bug dance fly line. Regional insect. First form is monotype Bug and is a pinkish worm like creature with tiny beady black eyes and three tiny points on each side where its legs would be, but they stick straight out and don't reach the ground (Prancepi). Then becomes monotype Bug cocoon that is more salmon-colored with now beady red eyes and has developed legs that are wrapped around the cocoon (Pidli). Final form is a Bug-Fairy fly reddish-orange and standing on two legs that sways about rhythmically on. Other two leg sets act as arms and have tiny pink hairs growing off them. Its wings rest on its back and are dark orange with tiny pink spots on them. Eyes are compound and light pink (Hybodance). Nothing special stats wise but has slightly high speed while sacrificing defense. Shares new ability Rhythmic Body with Harmontail, where being confused will increase evasion.
• Three-part Water-Bug line based on the Tardigrade, nicknamed "water bear", and an actual bear. First form is similar to a caterpillar being light blue with a segmented body covered in small feelers. Has round, shiny black eyes and a bear face but has eight segmented/plated insect legs with bear paws. Has a short bear's tail that sticks up (Tedigrade). Second form sits up right with fewer body segments and a fully formed bear's head, claws are getting to form on the paws (Cubgrade). Final form is a huge bear with no more segments to its body, standing upright with its other six arms having massive claws and in striking positon; the arms still plated/segmented for an insect look and with small light blue feeler spikes on them. Body is now a bolder blue and the feelers on its back are now spinier looking. Tail rimmed with non-spiny feelers and ears have feelers coming out of them. Eyes are faint yellow with green irises (Ursigrade). Very high attack and good defenses. Stat total would make it a pseudo-legendary. 84 HP, 140 Attack, 120 Def, 80 Sp Attack, 115 Sp def, 61 Speed.
• Three-part Water-Dragon line based on Australian water dragons. First form looks like a teal colored real-life Australian water dragon but with a fish like tail (Dragua). Second form has a longer body with larger claws and fins on its knees, arms, and back (Ardragua). Final form is a huge water dragon with fins now on its brow ridges (Torrentiagon). Good all-around stats with higher special defense, special attack, and speed stats.
• One-off Ground-Fairy type based on pink fairy armadillos. Basically looks exactly a real-world pink fairy armadillo but with dark brown fur and bright shiny pink shell, claws, and face (Sanphorus). Good defenses and decent speed. Only found in desert around Oasis City.
• Two-part Ground-Poison line based on boars. First form is a small sitting boar with two small tusk on one side of its face with messy brown and black hair. It drools blackish-green goop from the side without tusks (Tuskic). Second form is a huge boar on all fours with two sets of tusk. Its hair is now much thicker and its face more elongated. Its fur is now a rusty brown and has a dark brown underside and legs. Its mouth now has the blackish-green liquid running out on all sides (Hazarsty). Good attack and surprisingly good speed. Has the ability Poison Touch.
• A one-off Bug-Ghost type based on Moth Man. Light green, thin torsoed humanoid body with moth wings made of black fire with light blue flames at the tips and red diamond patterns in them. Face is moth like but with eagle-like glowing red compound eyes. Long, thin arms draped in black fire with wiry fingers. Thin legs with black fire running down the back of the calves and more black fire forming upside down V-shapes on the ribs (Spectroth).
• Three-part Rock-Poison line based on Diamondbacks
• Two-part line that is first form Water, second Water-Psychic based on dolphins with second having two glowing gold rings floating around the tail
• Three-part monotype Dark coyote line
• Two-part Normal type Moose line
• Two-part Flying-Fighting line based on Geese
• Three-part Siberian Tiger line. First two forms fire, final form Fire-Steel

The Gyms:

Unique to Belasi, the gyms are type-specific but each leader has at least one Pokemon that reflects some aspect of their personality or area. On the second run, all gyms are up to lvl 100 with six Pokemon teams.

1st Gym- Grass type, leader Barnaby. Barnaby is a lumberjack for the timber town of Canopyfalls City. Big, loud personality. Has Fidela, Fluttergig, and a non-grass tree cutter Pokemon, Raptojack. Second run features four Grass types, the tree cutter now evolved to Velosaw, and a Wailord to show off the big personality.

2nd Gym- Fairy type, leader Vernon. Vernon is the son of the previous leader who was part of the tribunal. Vernon himself became a judge. Has a Snowtooth, Hybodance. A music lover, he has a Harmontail.

3rd Gym- Dragon type, leader Annabelle. Daughter of a tribunal member and former Gym Leader, now runs her father's ranch for Dragon-type Pokemon. Happy-go-lucky. First run has a Wyrmsect and Ardragua. Personality-based Pokemon being an Aipom on first run and Ambipom on second.

4th Gym- Water type, leader Guy. Oldest gym leader but remarkably fit and spry. Has honed himself in the desert and has brought water to the desert-based Oasis City. Uses a Cubgrade, Betussle, and Floradela. Has a Lysandrix on first run and adds an Alakazam on the second.

5th Gym- Electric type, leader Dana. Lives in the lake-based Wavecrest City where a massive hydroelectric power plant is based. Helped to rebuild the Belasi Botanical Gardens after the teardown of Team Tranquility and as such has a Whirlerstrike on her team which also features an Eelektross, Boltwhal, and Stegastorm.

6th Gym- Ice type, leader Maude. The second oldest gym leader, she takes care of the wildlife in the snowy forest region. As such her team features an Everison to go with a Saberfrost, Woolipath, and Tarandus.

7th Gym- Poison type, leader Warren. A former Tranquility member who defected alongside Magnolia, rumored to have done a lot of shady dealings. Became warden of the Tranquility-member prison facility inside a massive cave that also houses a city. Has an Absol on the team to represent the silent nature and dark past. Uses a Phagex, Starssum, and Hazarsty.

8th Gym- Fire type, leader Demetrius. Located at the peak of a smaller mountain that houses a hotspring city. Has a calm, laid-back demeanor. The youngest Gym leader, grandson of a tribunal member. Has a Scorchscata, Bantove, and Cindrex for Fire-types, as well as a Togekiss for his laid-back attitude.

Elite Four #1- Fighting type, Samson. Chief of Police in the region. Uses a Skirmfish, Scraphound, and Electringei. Personality Pokemon are Stoutland and Arcanine.

Elite Four #2- Bug type, Garrison. Uses a Dracosect, Torchant, Quenant, and Naginasp. Former scientist for Team Tranquility, a close friend of Magnolia. Personality Pokemon: Porygon Z

Elite Four #3- Ghost type, Hilde. Nomad of the mountains, shaman, oldest of the Elite Four. Uses a Bantove, Terranost, Spectroth, Vamfernalis. Personality Pokemon is a Torterra.

Elite Four #4- Steel type, Frederick. Youngest of the Elite Four and only one without ties to the tribunal (original Gym leaders and Elite Four). Prodigy trainer who almost beat the Champion. Uses Velosaw, Roachanium, Tririllator.

Champion- No type specialty, Magnolia. Region's Pokemon Professor, leader of Team Tranquility, and head of the tribunal. Calm, collected, and sarcastic. Uses Geierfaust, Oxatus, Ursigrade, Thibetinal, Woolipath

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 23, 2021
Pokemon Topaz & Opal

This is a game I've been planning on making after I've finished my current game 'Pokemon Solar Light and Lunar Dark' I'm looking for people who would like to help out and get involved in making the game! I have a lot of ideas ready to go so if you're interested, let me know!

-THE REGION-

(Not official map)

This is the Zilos Region, it's a completely new region and not based on any real world country. It's a large region with many different areas and climates, from lush forests, dry wastelands, snowy tundras, mangroves to a tropical rainforest! there's much to explore!
The main city of the Zilos Region is the city in the center, Metroneo City this is where you live and where you receive your first Pokemon!

-THE STORY-

The Zilos Region has a lot of history and it's own legends, the main legend is of 'The Beast and the Siren', a thousand years ago, a beast of a Pokemon went on a rampage of anger and rage, it destroyed a lot of the region in this rampage, a Pokemon appeared in a flash of calming light and used it's harmonic voice to soothe the beast and calm it down, this Pokemon sent the beast into a deep, deep slumber and hid it somewhere in the Zilos Region, it's said that the Harmonic Pokemon guards the sleeping beast from those who wish to awaken it...

-THE POKEMON-
(Pictures soon)
The Zilos region holds a whopping 185 never before seen Pokemon! As well as already existing Pokemon (200+) as well as new Mega-Evolutions!

-The Starters-

(Picture soon)
PINECOON
Raccoon Pokemon
Grass Type
Ability: Overgrow
Hidden Ability: Pickpocket
Bio: Pinecoon are nocturnal Pokemon, they spend their time jumping through trees and causing mischief, they're playful Pokemon but don't get on the wrong side of them. It's able to sharpen the spikes on it's tail which it uses to attack and to also pick locks.

(Picture soon)
BOVIKIN
Goat Pokemon
Fire Type
Ability: Blaze
Hidden Ability: Flashfire
Bio: Bovikin are energetic and love to bounce about, they're very warm and friendly Pokemon and love to have company. They can heat up the horns on their head to use as powerful attacks.

(Picture soon)
MIZUMI
Tiny Horse Pokemon
Water Type
Ability: Torrent
Hidden Ability: Pixilate
Bio: Mizumi are adored by younger trainers as they are cute and 'squishy'. It's said that Mizumi have the ability to heal injuries with the water they can produce from their fin, not only is their fin good for healing but also for attacking.

-CHARACTERS-
Like all other Pokemon games, there are 2 playable trainers to choose from
(Pictures soon)
As well as your friends and rivals!

POPPY
(Picture soon)
Poppy is the players childhood friend, you grew up together and are about to start your Pokemon journey, a journey she has been dreaming of since she could remember, she is kind and sweet and sees the good in everyone, she's energetic and sometimes gets herself into trouble but she means no harm, she wants to make a million good memories with the player and wants the two of you to be the best trainers you can be.

CHARLIE
(Picture soon)
Charlie is a new trainer, also starting his journey, you meet him when recieving your first Pokemon. He's a shy boy and seems a little nervous and unsure about things but he wants to get braver and stronger and thinks a Pokemon journey could help him in that.

BETZY
(Picture soon)
Betzy is a new trainer that you meet after your first gym battle, she's a strong and courageous trainer, she comes from a wealthy family and always expects the best. She is accompanied by Carlos, her twin brother.

CARLOS
(Picture soon)
Carlos is a new trainer, setting out on his journey, he accompanies his twin sister Betzy, he is unlike his twin sister, he is kind and is okay with making mistakes, he likes to help those in need of it. He travels with Betzy in hopes she will open up to people and learn to be more kind.

PROFESSOR CEDAR
(Picture soon)
Professor Cedar is the main professor of the region, she was a student of Prof. Oak and classmate of Prof. Elm. She is researching Pokemon and gives you a Pokedex to help her in her quest to discover each kind of Pokemon in the region.

-THE VILLAINS-
(Pictures soon)
Like previous games there is a villainous team in the Zilos Region, known as 'Team Carnival'
Team Carnival are a group of circus people run by the Ringleader Circo and his 5 circus acts and circus grunts.
Team Carnival have set up a circus tent not far out of the main city where they are trying to draw in crowds of people to make loads of money, their ultimate goal is to capture rare and legendary Pokemon to show off in their circus and to make people pay in order to see them.
Along your journey you encounter them mistreating Pokemon and causing trouble, it's up to you and your friends to stop Team Carnival from potentially destroying the region!

More soon....

I can do sprites and tiles but it's a lot of work to put together by myself and I'm not 100% feeling my sprites or tiles so it'd be great to have some input.

i8vypq5k9

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back