• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T - Gen 3 Tools

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
You just need to:
1- Type POKéMON in the appropriate text zone.
2- Click the button [Add to List]
3- Make sure the start offset and end offset are set to 0.
4- Click Apply to ROM.
9UYhncC.png

Haha, sorry, I haven't used Anti-Exploud in a while..

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years
Why when I load any clean rom in this tool and open pokemon editor, the evolution table doesnt load the original table of a pokemon...

Bulbasaur evolves into Venusaur at lv.16
and Ivysaur evolves into Charmeleon at Lv.32

all Pokemons that undergo in evolution doesnt load a proper evolution table.

Years
Like in most tools, to not say all tools, editing an .ini file of a ROM game affects all ROMs that are of the same game.

So, in the main window go to Menu > ? > Edit the .Ini and set the NumberOfMaxEvolutions back to the default value of 5. Then click the [Save and Close] button.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2014
I've got a clean Fire Red rom (BPRE01 - POKEMON FIRE RED (english), and when I try to open the Moves Editor it says:

"The .ini file for this rom is missing these data:
MoveDescriptionTable

Do you want to edit the .ini file?"

I don't know what I'm supposed to be editing in the .ini, and I haven't touched the rom at all, I just downloaded it, extracted it, and tried to use the Moves Editor. The other options give me similar errors as well. What can I do to fix this? Again, I haven't edited any .ini files at all or done anything, I just downloaded the Fire Red rom, didn't change anything, then I downloaded G3T and tried to use it (again, I didn't touch anything) and it didn't work right from the start.

EDIT: Nevermind! I just realized that your tools seem to only work on Fire Red v1.0, and I kept trying to use it on Fire Red v1.1. I couldn't find anywhere that you said it would only work on 1.0, which is what lead me to have that problem. I found a 1.0 rom and used your tools on that, and it works perfectly. Thank you very much!

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Anti-Exploud doesn't seem to be listing all the Capitalised vowels or the letter 'C' correctly.

It treats A as 01 instead of BB, C as 04 instead of BD etc.

Is there anyway to change this in the .ini file, or will we have to wait for a new upload.

Thanks.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Anti-Exploud doesn't seem to be listing all the Capitalised vowels or the letter 'C' correctly.

It treats A as 01 instead of BB, C as 04 instead of BD etc.

Is there anyway to change this in the .ini file, or will we have to wait for a new upload.

Thanks.

Huh... And here I thought I was the only one having that weird problem. :/
Yeah, it's happening to me as well. Any way to fix this?

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I can confirm the same. I thought something weird was going on when I saw some capital letters not changed, I took a look and that's what happened. XP

Also I get an unhandled exception error message whenever I tell Anti-Exploud to ask me for a log. I'm not sure if anyone else is getting that.

Years
Regarding the issue you were encountering with Anti-Exploud, it was just a silly encoding mistake when I was saving the Table.ini file.
I just updated the download link with a correctly encoded Table.ini file, sorry for the inconvenient.
As for the unhandled error, Projectwolfie, a sreenshot would be cool. ^^

Sorry for being a Slowpoke to respond but I have been busy lately.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Simply, you repointed to a location that contains only free space (FFs) without checking the "Clear new offset's data".

But you do not understand me. I did it. But everytime it show me in new trainer 0 Pokemon after repointing. That same with Move List Repointing. I think is that failure is make by using space after 0x1000000. But even with 0x800000 is that same failure.

Years
Guess what? v2.9 is out it brings the possibility to edit ... wait for it ... *drum sound* ... sound-based moves :D among some few slight updates here and there.

ENJOY

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
1ypz46.jpg

Any ideas? I'm using v2.9 and I just wanted to fix Azurill's name... ;-;

Years
Most likely, your rom is open in another program that prevents other programs from writing the rom such as XSE, Advance Map, some hex editors, ...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Most likely, your rom is open in another program that prevents other programs from writing the rom such as XSE, Advance Map, some hex editors, ...

But it wasn't opened by other tools/programs. o.0

PSYqualiac

King of Eatos!
Years
Honestly, I so far see no personal use that this would provide me, but I like that you took the time to make this and fix issues you saw in previous programs. Props.
Implement a tool that allows you to easily add types to the game and I will be using this in place of other tools I have.

Years
Any video tutorial for this? I'm unable to save extended data of a trainer. i mean it wont save extended pokemon. I gave 4 pokemons to Brock but when i click on another trainer and come back it shows only 2 . I have enabled saving

Back