• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confess something!

Years
A thread for well...confessing! Maybe something you've never told anyone before or just how you're feeling about a certain situation and want an outlet while ultimately keeping the secret!

I'll start... I have a barbecue I'm supposed to go to tomorrow with work friends yet have absolutely no desire whatsoever to go and would rather just stay at home doing nothing. I have to go because I missed the wedding of someone at work and it's kind of for that as a few of us couldn't make the wedding... I also kind of made other plans very far in advance so I knew I'd be able to miss that wedding too. Oops.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
I admitted this on Azurilland a while back but not here. If bullying and suicidal thoughts are painful for you, this is your warning.

I've been verbally bullied at my school for two years. A bad rumor about me spread and now I get barraged with insults on a near daily basis. I won't go into detail about all of the incidents as we'd be here all day, but let's just say they were taxing. At one point I attempted suicide. There were a couple of students in there and all they did was glare. Thankfully I got the help I needed and now I feel much better. I'm still bullied to this day, but it doesn't hurt as much. The only thing that really bothers me is the fact that those students glared when I was trying to hurt myself. Were the rumors so bad that they lost all empathy for me, or did they think I was joking? All I know is that they told other students about it and they weren't "phased" from the incident.

Years
I literally cannot wait to switch positions in my current job because I'm really starting to not like the one I'm currently in. Whether upper management knows it or not, they're making it more stressful and I'd rather not deal with that when I have other things to stress about.

Years
Uh nothing too heavy but

I am a very possessive and attached person when it comes to relationships. Not overly attached girlfriend level of course, but I get worried easily and need relatively frequent reassurance, especially when in an LDR. Thus, jealousy and envy (and sloth, haha) are far and away my biggest vices.

Mentioned this a few times but I ran away from home to another country when I was 17.

My older mostly outdoor cat disappeared a few months ago and I still have no idea where he went...it crushes me knowing he probably went off to die in an isolated place.

Irl I only tend to have female friends. Online, I speak to many more male friends than females on a consistent basis.

Years
The last time I left PC Staff/became super inactive here was due to extreme depression.
I got out of a mentally abusive relationship in January of 2011, made a few bad decisions, and uh...wound up attempting suicide by overdosing in April of 2011. After that, I just had no motivation whatsoever to be on a forum. I still struggle with anxiety and depression to this day, but I'd say it's very well managed.

Also, moving this to Deep Discussion.

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
im really unhappy with the way my life is going currently and i wish i had at least an inkling of what i wanna do career wise or whatever and i wish my mom would stop making me feel like shit for not knowing and i wish she gave me more credit for the things i already do.

Years
I feel like I've been becoming really mean as of late. Like I obviously don't want to be but I've been mistreated and abused so much in my life that I'm just so defensive and reactionary and it honestly hurts.
I won't make any friends this way, people will never feel compassion for me if I'm a bitch. I want to be a better person.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I confess that I don't want my life to go by too fast, tbh. I don't to suddenly be 50 in the blink of an eye. I just want my life to go slow. I don't know why, I just do. Not too incredibly deep or anything, I just feel really uncomfortable with the fact I'll eventually be in my 40s or 50s...

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I also left PC / Staff partially due to depression issues that I just didn't go into at the time. I wasn't motivated to be around.

As for current.. Hmmm, I'm the one who took on my current job position willingly, and it's more work which is what I asked for, but it's more work with the same pay as before, and instead of three breaks I now barely get one. It's a lot and I did it to help them out, but I'm starting to wish I hadn't. I haven't told them yet because if I leave that position, they'll be screwed.

Years
Also, moving this to Deep Discussion.

For clarification my original thought when creating this thread was more a way to vent about a spectrum of things major or minor! But if you feel it's better suited to that section then I have no objections.

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Something I don't like to talk about, but I had tried to harm myself back when my dad had a drinking problem in High School. I didn't cause much harm, but I honestly, at the time, was in a dark place. Things have been getting better now that my dad is going to be four years sober this Christmas and I have been getting therapy for anxiety.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I HAVE A CRUSH ON KORRINA OKAY!!!!!!!!
...Oh wait everyone already knows that. Umn. Then what else to confess...hmn.....
I last wet my bed at age 13 I think? :P

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
im that one person irl who acts like nothing is wrong, actually i just wanna have a good time, but secretly im always scared to come home to my father (well not always because sometimes even I believe that lie).

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
conservative is democratic right? also, you act like its a bad thing if it is

Conservatives are similar to republicans. It is a bad thing. Backing a party that steals from the downtrodden to give the rich even more money is bad.

Back