• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Wait, you wanted something about Raike?
He is your character, its your job to come up with random stuff he doesn't know about himself, I misworded earlier and was too lazy to go back and edit my post when I realized it[plus, by then you had already responded]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I'll probably give a big long post tonight, and if things move quickly enough their may be a new event sometime this coming weekend, if not then it will wait til' sometime halfway through next week.

Edit:

UUUGGGGHHHHH, that took forever to write, and I think it marks the longest post I've ever given on this site.
Anyways, post your speculations, it seems all the characters have some secret to reveal, who Sarah really is, plus Sarah's escape plan, Odessa's secret plan, Psychic's general surprise and half-idea of who Sarah really is.

Soooooo, SPECULATE OR I'LL EAT YOU D=<
I really want to here what you think its all about.
One is pretty easy, another might be easy given the answer to another plus a little guessing and stuff, the third is impossible no matter how you look at it but I would like to hear the crazy guesses anyways =D

Alright, you guys have fun with that then.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I might be gone for the rest of the week, I'll try to as soon as possible.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Its alright, seems to have hit a standstill anyways but I don't want to bring out the next event until everyone has gotten a chance to post once more.
[The next event is a big one, a very big one]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
-pulls out Rebecca Black's 'Friday'-[I win]

Be quiet, we're about to escape the city and you two start bickering like an old married couple.
Just procrastinating it a bit since it will involve a little bunnying and a little effort and a really long post to pull it all together in some kind of zombie infested bow =P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
-pulls out Rebecca Black's 'Friday'-[I win]

Be quiet, we're about to escape the city and you two start bickering like an old married couple.
Just procrastinating it a bit since it will involve a little bunnying and a little effort and a really long post to pull it all together in some kind of zombie infested bow =P

Who is Rebecca Black and what is Friday? If I don't know what it is (which I really don't, is that sad?) then you can't beat me with it ;P

Wait, we're not old/married? XD

Just get us out of the damn city. It's not even fun, what with no Tanks or Witches or anything to completely destroy us? No. Fun. At. All. =P

Nakuzami

Years
Uh...why? *Goes and looks*

HOLY SHITE NEVER MAKE ME DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!! THAT WAS FREAKING HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I don't want Rebecca Black version anymore, i'll stick with Betty White version.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Uh...why? *Goes and looks*

HOLY SHITE NEVER MAKE ME DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!! THAT WAS FREAKING HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I don't want Rebecca Black version anymore, i'll stick with Betty White version.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'll get around to getting us out of the city soon, by Saturday night at the latest, alright?

Nakuzami

Years
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'll get around to getting us out of the city soon, by Saturday night at the latest, alright?

Oh, oh, you wanna play dirty, huh? Well, don't make me force you to listen to Justin Bieber! YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Back