• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SANDVICH! ♣ Team Fortress Fanclub

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
team_fortress_2_leadin.jpg

SANDVICH!
The Team Fortress Fanclub

Now I know the PokéCommunity has a rather large fanbase for the beloved Team Fortress game, and has grown even bigger ever since it became free forever via steam. Heck, even I'm a fan of it now and I only just started playing, so it's easy to catch onto. :) So what are you waiting for? Grab yourself a Sandvich and join the Team Fortress fanclub!

Talk about anything Fortress related, which includes, but isn't limited to talking about the game itself, any updates you may have, anything about the shop in the game or what your favourite class is to play. Just talk about anything Team Fortress here!

(If you want to join, just post saying you want to, and with your steam name if you like)

Also so you know, PC has a Fortress Fridays program going on. More info can be found here. :)

rules
Ani205MS.png
Follow all PokéCommunity rules, as well as Other Clubs rules.
Ani205MS.png
Try and keep all talk somewhat related to the topic at hand.
Ani205MS.png
No trolling, flaming or anything of the sort, or you will be banned.
Ani205MS.png
übercharging me is compulsory
Ani205MS.png
Have fun discussing everything here!

members
Ani205MS.png
Alternative
Ani205MS.png
Captain Fabio
Ani205MS.png
Kozoi
Ani205MS.png
Ninja Caterpie
Ani205MS.png
Zeffy
Ani205MS.png

discussion
(because every club needs some discussion)

What's your favourite class to play as?

Last edited:
Years
Count me in!
Don't forget you have bi weekly Fortress Fridays! Check the VG forum for more information or the link in this first post! <3​

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
It's choppy at times, but it's manageable. I've learnt to play lots of games with such a terrible lag, so it sort of comes natural to me to play with some lag. Also the best game I could even find gave me a letency of 200+, so I guess I'll have to get used to it. :)

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
Count me in. I play Team Fortress 2 on an almost daily basis. I have a total of around 1,100 hours played. My favorite classes are mixed between the Medic, Engineer and Spy because I like to adapat to the scenario at hand and support my team to the best of my ability. So yeah, what's happening guys? ^^

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
TF2 is great. I've had it for a week and a half and I've clocked 20-something hours on it. lol. I love Pyro, Heavy and the Engineer's Pistol (spam spam spam), as well as Sniper, Medic and Demo-knight. Still gotta unlock the Sandvich though (D:).

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
/join

Ehh, I got the free version of TF2 last week. Got addicted to it after a while of playing. I was playing on PC's TF2 server yesterday. I must say I'm quite in par with the other players. xD

My favourite classes to play as are Pyro and Spy. The most backstab I've done are 3 though. And that was all yesterday. xD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I should really update this. :P

I've played as every class, except for the heavy, and I intend to keep it that way. XD; I'm usually playing support, as a Sniper, Medic or Spy myself, which I'm good at. Although I play as those characters the most I'm baffled as to how my longest life was as a Demoman. I've played maybe 20 minutes as him and I've gotten my longest life from him. :3

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Yes, yes you should update this. :3

And the longest life I ever had was..3 minutes. As a Pyro. It's not that easy especially when spies stalk you without knowing. xD

Seriously, spies ALWAYS follow me.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
My longest was 7 minutes, or somewhere near that iirc. I don't even know how I managed it, maybe I was just fooling around and managed to live that long. I'd expect more someone like an Engineer or Medic to survive that long, let alone a Demoman.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Well anyone can really live that long; as long as they know the shortcuts to the medboxes and stuff. Heck, I've seen someone reach more than 20 minutes! Or, I believe it was 20 minutes.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I've always loved being a sniper with my fully charged scope, and picking off heavy's who are being healed by medics and have the extended health with a headshot. It always makes my day. :D One time I was just sitting there as a sniper in a Payload round and was just picking everyone off who came past the room I was in. ^_^

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
Years
Wow, I didn't realize this group was even here! I've been playing TF2 for a few months now.

My Favorite class is Pyro, mainly because I have the Backburner and I'm deadly like a spy with that thing!

Back