• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't get to see snow all that often, so I would have to disagree with you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
38. A little's fine but it goes overboard when it causes blackouts within a moment's notice. And don't get me started on the hail and slush, ugh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Don't think it was ever that bad back when I lived in Colorado. Of course, when I was younger I didn't care as much of the internet and all that jazz like today. Even then when there's a blackout or something I just chill with my sister.

Years
40. Blackouts aren't really a problem during snowstorms in Minnesota... but our snow usually isn't soggy and usually isn't accompanied by sleet or hail because it's too darn cold for that stuff. If any slush occurs it usually is frozen into ice overnight.

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
Years
41. I hated blackouts but sometimes when it comes to the afternoon, I would sleep in a windy place in our home. It's kinda relaxing and makes me more calm.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
42. Sometimes I hate living in the mountains due to the snow alone. It's enjoyable for the first few years if you're young but it becomes a nuisance rather fast once it reaches up to 3 feet.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
47. Sounds like fun lol.

And I'm probably gonna get Pokemon Black for the hell of it because I need something to do by now due to my heater short circuiting this morning :/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
49. I only complain when I see what I believe is a flaw in the games, like NO VS SEEKAAARRR (Insert raege face here.) for example lol.

I like Zekrom more too but I wanna see how good Samurott really is though since I chose Emboar in White. Not sure on using Archeops or Carracosta this time since I already tried Carra and been interested by Archy for a while now especially since you can't get Braiviary in Black T___T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
51. If not for my Haxorus Belias, I would have been upside down raped by Conkeldurr and virtually any other fighting type in the game in my old White team.

(It was Emboar, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, Rotom, and Excadrill.)

That, and I'm loving Voltaire right now.

I'm planning to use Whimsicott and either Elektross or Chandelure in my Black game later on and when I actually get it T___T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My team consisted of Lilligant, Cinccino, Chandelure, Zebstrika, Reuniclus, and Swanna. They were all named after friends of mine. c:

smithtism

Blank
Years

I always try to balance my team in type, offense, defense, and speed. I almost succeeded in White, except I decided to go with Liepard, which was really only useful in taking care of wild Pokemon.

The rest of my team was Stoutland (later replaced with Metagross), Samurott, Lilligant, Unfezant, and Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back