• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rise of the Titans. (M for blood and Violence) OOC

Who will win?

• The Gods/Goddesses and Demigods

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Titans

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Pokemon: Rise of the Titans (M for blood and Violence)​

Spots Left: 3

IC Thread

Info on Greek Mythology: http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Camp_Half-Blood_Wiki

The Wikia Page: http://pokecommunityroleplaycorner.wikia.com/wiki/Rise_of_the_Titans.

Backstory:
Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

Map:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

Spots:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Gods(Appearances/Pokemon Links):
Spoiler:

Titans (The Titans will not have Pokemon Links, neither will any other enemy):
Spoiler:

Other Enemies:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
*le gasp*
The only thing I love more than Pokemon is Greek mythology :D
May I please reserve a spot for the son of Athena?
And if I can't, then I'll put my SU here as soon as possible :)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
While I'm not a fan of Percy Jackson (not because I have something against it, just because I have yet to read it and am not too sure about that movie), but this does seem to hold true to myth and I am, however, a fan of Greek Mythology. Sadly, I can't join since I'm already in 5 other RPs, but I do applaud the idea.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
It's first come first serve

and machomuu, they totally messed up the movie by aging up the characters.

Name: Kiara Wilson

Nickname: Ki

Godly Parent: Poseidon

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapons: Swords and can control water, breath under water, and draw water from the air.

Personality: Kiara is a very sweet and kind girl to her friends. She has been compared to the ocean at times, sometimes she is as calm as the sea, but other times she can be as crazy as the waves. Kiara will never let a friend down, and makes them easily, though she seems to have trouble making friends among the sons/daughters of Hades, but that doesn't bother her. Another thing about Kiara is that she can be extremely hyper active at times. Give her just a little bit of sugar and she will act crazy, not in a bad way, she'll just be hyper. Most people assume that because she dresses in red and black, and those are her favorite two colors that she is goth or emo, but in reality she likes them because they look the best with her skin tone. Like every other demigod Kiara has Dyslexia and ADHD.

History: Before Kiara found out she was a Demigod she was raised by only her mother Rebecca Wilson and her mothers link an Eevee named Michelle. Kiara was loved and cared for growing up but knew nothing about her father. Another thing was Kiara constantly changed schools, and she never knew why. She has Dyslexia and ADHD and would tell the teachers about seeing large men with only one eye, and other crazy things they didn't believe. She also caused many accidents. Finally on her 9th birthday a satyr named Maron saved her from what she was told later was a Gorgon. After Maron told her she was a Daughter of a god. She didn't believe it at first, until her mother told her that it was true but didn't name the god. Listening to her mother Kiara traveled with Maron from her home in North Carolina to Camp Half Blood in New York. Along the way they were attacked by a group of Harpies, luckily they were almost to Camp Half Blood and managed to cross the border leaving the Harpies unable to follow.

Since that day Kiara has been trained and learned more about her father. Though at first she wasn't sure which god was her parent until on her third day there the Triton of Poseidon appeared over her head. After that day she was gifted the sword Riptide or Anaklusmos. She was trained hard and one of the Demigods to remain at Camp Half Blood Year round. As the years passed she collected her beads signalling how long she had been in camp and is the head of the Cabin of Poseidon as her brothers and sisters joined her after a few years. Kiara is also one of the Demigods who has been at Camp Halfblood the longest. Now nine years later, Kiara has been the one chosen for the task of stopping the titans of Poseidon's Children. She just doesn't know it yet.

Pokemon Link Species: Floatzel

Pokemon Link Name: Alisha

Pokemon Link Gender: Female

Pokemon Link Personality: Alisha is very similar to Kiara, she is sweet and kind but can be ruthless in a fight. Alisha will do whatever it takes to keep Kiara safe. If one is hurt so it the other, one sad so is the other. It's how things are and Alisha wants to keep it that way.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
no you can be, he just wants to stick with five, and lets drop that topic, it's not fitting in with the topic of this thread.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Wait wait wait, we can't be in more than 5 rp's??!! :o

You can be in ten million RPs if you want to, but most of the RPers have limits for what the limit for their RPs to be at a time is, which I'm guessing is 5 for machomuu.

Anyways, back to topic. I'll edit this post anytime soon to add my SU! :)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
it's okay :) and the link Pokemon can be any Pokemon as long as it is not a legendary.

And yeah they aged up the characters in the movie to get a better audience, screwed it up so bad it's near impossible for them to make movies for the rest of the books. That's also the reason I have refused to watch the movie.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Yupp, and just a note to remember as you make your sign ups, Every Demigod has Dyslexia and ADHD.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Name: Gordon M. Freeman
Godly Parent: Apollo
Apearance: He has a chiseled face, long bronze hair, and hazy grey eyes. He is about 6'4, 150 pounds, and his arms are as thick as a normal person's neck. He's muscular, and his thighs are hard as rocks, and he has abs like diamond. He always wears multiple pairs of the same shirt and pants: A plain white tee shirt with a sun emblazoned on it, and dark blue jeans. His sneakers are bright yellow with dark green shoe laces. He's pretty handsome.

Weapon: Bow and the ability to heal his friends in battle. Since Apollo is the god of music, he has amazing talent with any musical instrument as well.

Personality: He's a kind guy. He's not exactly perfect though most people would swear he was. He has a deep fear of water and lightning. He hates Mexican and Chinese foods, but loves Greek and all out American food such as steak and hamburgers. He's a bit of a flirt, and has been a player in the past, but his girlfriend caused him to change for the better. He's become a pretty straight forward guy. He's really friendly and will be kind to anyone no matter who they are. He is always courtious to adults. When he found out he was the son of Apollo, he started to freak out. He said, and I quote, "NO FREAKING WAY!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!"

History: He grew up in the busy tourist town of Gatlinburg, Tennessee. He hung out with the outcast group despite his charming looks. He tried a little too hard to be popular and was cast out of the "popular crowd" within days of the fourth grade after an incident involving a frog and a scalpel that he prefers not to talk about. He had one problem in school. In literature, he would struggle to read, and in every other class, he would lose focus almost immediatley after it started. He was bullied for things like this for years until a good friend stepped in. Her name was Sarah, and he never forgot it. He began to hang out with his old friends again (the outcasts of course) since they had grown on him. He joined them in their interests and was labeled a nerd. At age thirteen, he found out that Apollo was his father when his mother decided he was old enough. She broke the news to him, and he began to freak out until she made him promise to not tell anyone or even mention it, or dark things would happen. He was disappointed that it wasn't to be out, but lived with it. He was never one to argue with an adult. He would go to Camp Half-Blood every single summer. Whenever his friends asked where he went, he would just cover it up with a well thought out scheme.

He wasn't rich, but he definitley wasn't poor. He was right around mid middle class. He grew up getting most things he asked for and most things he could want. The one thing he wanted that he couldn't get enough of was love. He was always sweet, but he took it to a new level, flirting with every girl in school. He dated multiple girls until he eventually met a girl by the name of Sarah, who changed him forever at the age of fourteen. He loved Sarah with all his heart, and desperatley wanted to tell her his secret, but reluctatly refrained. He became the nice guy in school. Everyone liked him except for one person: the school principal. The principal wanted him expelled for multiple reasons that he made up as he went. He eventually turned 16 and got his driver's license and first car: a Chevy Camaro from 1986 that he had refurbished. His next birthday is in exactly one week.

Pokemon Link Species: Dragonite
Pokemon Link Name: Drakos
Pokemon Link Gender: Male
Pokemon Link Personality: He's rambunctious and violent in battle. He is really friendly out of it, and has a huge appetite. Drakos is very defensive, and will protect his friends to the death. Fighting evil is what he dreams of.

Activities Whike at Camp: Gordon has been at Camp Half-Blood for two years. Most of the time he spent there, he practiced archery, as he was the son of Apollo, he was already masterful. He met a bunch of other sons and daughters of Apollo, and came close to dating a girl. He declined her offer though, as he still had strong feelings for Sarah. He would never forget about her, and will return someday in hopes of marrying her. He spent plenty of time playing any musical instruments he could get his hands on. Sometimes he would sit out on the lake's dock, singing songs of his love while playing an acoustic guitar. He tended to eat meals with a Satyr named Benjamin. He always hung out with him. The awkward pair never left each other's side with the exception of showers and sleeping and other such things.

How It All Went Down: "Gordon, have a seat."
The young teenager walked into his family's living room and sat on the couch. "Yeah. What is it mom?" he said in a confused manner.

His mom sat down beside him, "We have to talk. Do you know your father?" She had a serious look on her face.

"Of course I know Dad. What kind of question is that?"

"That isn't your real father."

Gordon's head started to swirl. "What?" He didn't believe her. "You have to be pulling my leg!" he started to laugh nervously.

"Son, it's true." The man who had spoken walked out from behind a corner. He had a striking resembelance to Gordon. "I'm Apollo. Have you heard if me?"

The youth's mouth gaped. "As in...the Greek god?" the man nodded. All that happened next was a blur of excitement.

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
Huge fan of the Percy Jackson series, as well as the new books coming out so I'm really interested in this roleplay.

But one question, would powers gifted to the demigod children be only limited to their parent's pokemon type or could the powers also be based off the actual mythology?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Vato: they can understand English, but yes so that they can read Greek.

@heretostay123: If you could expand a little on your personality, how exactly does he treat others? How does he feel on his godly parent.

also in your history you have to mention how you found out who your parent is, and what your life has been like at camp. Your character has to have been going to camp half blood for at least 5 years, after all if your being chosen for this task you can't have just found out your a demigod.

@-Sam: for the Demigods powers it's based of the mythology yes, the Parents Pokemon Types were decided by me, some of which according to their powers others I just randomly assigned. The parent Pokemon Type only affects your characters Pokemon Link.

Also just to clarify, the Pokemon Links are one with your character, they both share the same soul, are born at the same time, feel the same pain, and will die at the same time.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
This is my Alpha SU, it's still in the early stages, but I do want to know if the idea I'm going with is okay.

Spoiler:

Also, a little fun fact about this one, this is the first roleplay that I've taken part in where I've intentionally made someone's name a reference to a character from a game, book, or show.

Back