• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon III - OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
thanks for letting us know Stantler! have a good time at your concert, but i'm just curious. Will Charlie's chances of making it to Sunnyshore be affected by these plot twists? She just wanna meets Volkner. lol

IC: want Volkner! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
For what I have planned, we'll be seeing more of the Sinnoh region. I'll just leave it at that. =)

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Yes, Umbreongirl is accepted.

Well I'm off see you guys later!

Last edited:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
bye bye Stantler. i'm not far off bed actually. its one thirty here

i'm off guys. DH3 im relying on you to look after Miss Sunshine :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
The post I made is very important. I'm going to give you guys some time to let this all sink in.

Zimvee your posts look too short, all posts must be 5-10 lines.

The team is now separated, everyone has their reasons to regroup and I'll leave it at that (you decide the reasons). Everyone has all their Pokemon and items.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
I have the whole day and no one is online yet so I figured I'd just go and make a long post to entertain everyone.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
A note on Arlene's medical condition currently.

+Three fractured ribs, right side
+Broken leg, including small amount of muscle damage due to forced physical strain (carrying Jake, their stuff, etc)

There's not a whole lot else to it. Her fur keeps her from encountering any severe cold unprepared, and is an effective insulation layer up until around -30F or so.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
yeah sorry bout the crappy post and not posting... i had finals over the last few days, but they're all done now, so expect an increase of the quality of my posts

WaffleGod

Lord Sovereign
Years
Regrettably, I haven't been able to post much. Well, at all, really. Been a bit busy with work and some personal issues. But I'll try my best to pop in when I can~

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Current Locations of all Trainers:

Snowpoint City : Arlene, Jake, Luther, Sabrina

Sandgem Town: Malic, Bobby

Hearthome City: Jay

On route (at the moment Sunnyshore City) : Charlie

If this is inaccurate or you have changed course, location, etc, please just post it here. I'm adding this so that everyone can use this as a guide to figure out where everyone exactly is.

Note:

Somehow, everyone should try to meet up. Mt. Coronet is the perfect place since it's location is in the exact center of the region itself.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
In the most recent post, I attempted to put Malic in pursuit of Charlie.

This is an illegal action, please read the PM I sent you. I rather off keep it in private, however, if you do not reply, then, I will be forced to execute the full extent of my status as the Game Master.

Thank you,
Stantler

Please be aware of the post I made, it's a new dream sequence post. When someone falls asleep in the RP be sure to keep this post in mind.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Sorry about that. I had already changed it.

I was sleeping since I had a long day yesterday.

I knew my inexperience would screw me over at least once and it did.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
To: Eeveechan - No, you're not allowed to join, your profile.. i's just way too vague, it's practically non-existent.

To: Bronze - Pick one signature Pokemon please. Just write down the name here and put all the details about it in the Extra section. That's why it's there. I would like a clear answer. Other then that be sure to clean up your grammar and spelling and make sure you read everything that has happened up to this point. It's very far into the RP already and I hate to sum everything up. Everyone else read what happened, so you should too. Be sure to read the rules as well. Once you done all of this you may participate in the RP, so I'm expecting to not see a post from you for a while.

I just want to let this out. It's page 8 already of this RP and a lot has happened. Please keep this in mind when you consider signing up. I'm not bending the rules for anyone. You either obey them and be serious about this or you don't join.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2008
Thats mean!!

oh well sorry for being vague . . . . .

"i wanted to join but whatever there are alot of other forums out there thanks for looking over it anyways Stantler :) "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back