• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamey353

One who jumps off cliffs
Years
Ok,just remember,I've gotten it from a trade,so I'm not sure at all what it can do.I mistakenly left my Slowking in the GTS asking for a Kabutops,and of course,I didn't think it would get tradded out.Now I have a Japanese Kabutops giving me Kabuto eggs.Now,let me get it out of the daycare...

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
Ok,just remember,I've gotten it from a trade,so I'm not sure at all what it can do.I mistakenly left my Slowking in the GTS asking for a Kabutops,and of course,I didn't think it would get tradded out.Now I have a Japanese Kabutops giving me Kabuto eggs.Now,let me get it out of the daycare...

ooh ok. and i'll let you know when i'm ready

gamey353

One who jumps off cliffs
Years
Oh,ok.Now to figure out how to get rid of it without realesing it...hmm...

Also,are there any Pokemon you need?I really don't feel like going through the list,but I can catch you some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back