• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
Phones are so funny. At my job I see people everyday who've forgotten their wallets, had their wallets stolen, and generally wouldn't know where their heads were if they weren't attached, but I've never heard anyone mention loosing their phone.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well I don't understand why anybody would free their phones "from restraint, pressure, or strictness." XD

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just put the lose-loose mistake at the same level of eye-twitchyness as your-you're. Specially coming from you Scarfy :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Speaking of phones, I got my iPhone 5. My dad wants to steal it,lol :P He always has to have the latest thing.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
My dad is also like that. That explains why he's into many debts, but thats another story.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'm on a second-hand iPhone 4 and it works like a charm for me! Idk why, but having a phone which can open a web browser in 0.1 seconds as opposed to 0.2... is no really big deal to me lol, so I don't see any need to upgrade.

Still I think the iP5's taller screen would be nice. I sometimes feel like I want that. But in no hurry whatsoever. Also I'm on a way better contract right now than I'd get with one of those things sooooo.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont really care if it has a bigger screen its not that much bigger. I just have to figure out how to activate it so I can start using it.

Years
Well I don't understand why anybody would free their phones "from restraint, pressure, or strictness." XD

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just put the lose-loose mistake at the same level of eye-twitchyness as your-you're. Specially coming from you Scarfy :(
I have no idea what you're talking about but I feel like I'm being chastised for something. :(

Years
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a typo. I get it now.

I swear, I know the difference between lose and loose. :( I went to skool. I gots a edumacation.

Years
I didn't mean to kill the thread. :( I'm like the opposite of a green thumb. I'm a black thumb. For threads, not gardening. I'm not really good at gardening either.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Either I'm overly tired or your posts are pretty darn funny. Just that last part ("...I'm not really good at gardening either.") is what makes it so amusing.

Back on-topic...
I am the queen of typos. I swear, I actually typo'd "queen". D: I actually got myself suspended from another website twice because I made a typo and it ended up as a totally different word.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I still think when your phone decides to correct your word into something completely different the worse thing. :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My phone doesn't do that much.
One time I bumped the wrong key, though, and "Thunderstorm" ended up as "Timefrrtor". That isn't even a word. T:

Though having my phone autocorrect would be pretty darn funny, in some cases.

Years
I turned the auto correct off on my phone. It kept changing what I was trying to type into completely different things.

This reminds me of some board game I saw in a store, one about autocorrect. I think the name was just that, autocorrect. I guess the idea is that they give you some message that doesn't make sense and you have to figure out what it was supposed to be.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have autocorrect on my phone, and I really need it. I tend to turn it off at certain times, especially at parties. xD It helps you a lot when you are about to typo words though! xD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Auto-correct is an annoying thing. Never used it. This is because my country has a lot of slang words and we use it almost all the time in smsing.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
For the most part, I lovelovelove autocorrect. I tend to reread my messages before sending them, so most glaring autocorrect errors can be spotted before sending (and subsequent damage ensuing). The only bad thing is that I frequently misspell the word 'do' on my phone keyboard, but I have a friend called Di, and autocorrect always changes what should be 'do' to 'Di' and it's really annoying... but that's about it really. Everything else about autocorrect is all good in the hood with me.

Back