• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Blade my Scizor grow by 4 levels due to its fight against Lucias Absol and Combusken. Also i decided against learning X-Scissors

Giga my Druddigon grow by 3 levels for its battle against Lucias Absol and fainting.

So my team right now:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I'm sort of free, but the only problem is I can't leave the plains atm since Isaac is helping train a newbie trainer. If My new character Orion gets accepted I'll try and have him meet up with Bree.

EDIT: team update

Species: Quilava
Nickname: Raizer
Lvl: 33
Moves: Smokescreen, Ember, Quick Attack, Dig, Flame wheel, Aerial Ace

Species: Trapinch
Nickname: Ace
Lvl: 26 (for fighting a wild shroomish)
Moves: Bite, Sand Tomb, Sand Attack, Sandstorm, Dig, Earthquake

Species: Duskull
Nickname: Specter
Lvl: 18
Moves: Night Shade, Disable, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Thief

Species: Torkoal
Nickname: Cauldero
Lvl: 25
Moves: Smokescreen, Rock tomb, Ember, Fire Spin, Rest, Sleep Talk

Species: Scyther
Nickname: Hallow
Lvl: 21
Moves: Quick Attack, Leer, Swords Dance, Agility, Night Slash, Aerial Ace

Species: Seedot
Nickname: Tach
Lvl: 15
Moves: toxic, harden, growth, leech seed, dig, swagger

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@ShinySweety: Unfortunately I don't really have any characters whom are free at this moment and time.

@Everyone: I've found myself more or less completely overwhelmed by the surge of team updates. I'm honestly not completely sure what to do about this, so for right now I'll have to recommend you all keep track of your levels, as well as keeping them stored in a text file somewhere.

Years
I think people should still post there team updates just so that others can see the other rpers team, just so they can know. But yeah its always good to keep track of your own pokemon, don't want to overwhelm you

Dawn

Years
I feel really bad about it, because I wanted to keep up, but perhaps it was never meant for an RP this huge. ^^; I suppose I'll just keep inputting SUs for now.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Remember, Ruby is going to have to say something to scare Kiyoko into hiding in his human-boy illusion. Or maybe Kilik could say something that scares him.

Dawn

Years
*Coff* trapped in a pokeball forever.

Anyway, meanwhile I desperately hope we don't start quoting Pokemon abridged. X3

Oh, and SuperVegeta had too much on his plate and left for the time being. SaturatedHue was removed from the list, and one other person was removed from the list that I like, can't accurately remember the mixed number letter name of. *Sweatdrop*

Lastly, I have decided that for security purposes it is probably a good idea for people to continue posting team updates. At some point I'll attempt to get them under control.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Remember, Ruby is going to have to say something to scare Kiyoko into hiding in his human-boy illusion. Or maybe Kilik could say something that scares him.

:D Or they could both say something to scare him! We've got it worked out. I should be posting soon.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I finally found a way to get Sam back in, lol. I guess meeting an old friend is the best way to go, eh?

Anyways, ShinyDiamond not to complain but I kind of have a hard time reading your posts because of the colors :(

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Wait. Since I made a new character does there need to be an open dorm spot for him?

I know we can have more then one student, but if I want my new character in a dorm different then the one my current character is in does there need to be an open spot?

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Team Update for Amanda Smith :D

Pokémon:

No Change
Species: Gothita
Nickname: Shade
Personality : Shade is a very mischievous Pokemon. She loves to scare people and most of all loves to battle.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Psybeam, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Confusion, Telekinesis, Pound

No Change
Species: Musharna
Nickname: Mistress
Personality: Mistress is the type of Pokemon who is a follower not a leader. She follows all orders without question
Lvl: 19
Moves: Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Rest, Sleep Talk, Telekinesis, Hypnosis

Level up, Learned Mimic
Species: Mime Jr.
Nickname: Shadow
Personality: Shadow is a joker. He loves to make people smile and laugh. He finds joy in making his trainer and others smile.
Lvl: 18
Moves: Thunderbolt, Confusion, Psyshock, Psychic, Attract, Mimic

Species: Abra
Nickname: Psy
Personality: Psy is a very calm Abra, he's kind to others. He doesn't frighten easy and he hopes to evolve and be strong for his trainer.
Lvl: 15
Moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Teleport

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back