• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Count Me Out

Crux

Evermore
Years
Are you "lucky in love"?

Not really much to say other then that so i'm just going to types this pointless message here so I don't feel like I left the OP half-assed. :x wait I thought of something!

Why are you lucky/unlucky?

If you aren't:
Does it discourage you away from having relationships?

Last edited:

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Well I can flirt pretty well IRL, not sure here xD However, I haven't found the right girl yet that I really 'click' with, you know? Not sure why I'm unlucky, maybe 'cause I'm shy xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Been unlucky and pretty much will be for the rest of my life. It's not like I'm against being in a relationship, but everytime I fall for someone, I just feel hopeless. At the same time, I'm afraid.

Love will come to me soon, but not too soon. Just waiting for Mr. Right to come!

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I don't even know what that means. I'm talking to a guy overseas (I don't know why I always end up dating Marines), we met on the infamous 6th street in Austin on Halloween. It's a pretty chill thing we have going, we get each other, we share common interests and goals. I'm the world's worst with flirting, though. He throws himself at me, I cower at the face of intimacy. So I guess he's unlucky in love. :( Sad.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just don't care all that much. :x
Besides, I'm just not an affectionate person for the most part. I also am not exactly an ideal girlfriend/fiance/wife/ haha (despite my username, I am female).

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I guess I'm lucky in the fact that I've only ever had two relationships (one that I'm currently in) but in both cases, the guys have been incredibly respectable, caring, loving, compromising, etc. I'd been unlucky in the past though, since every guy I liked shot me down pretty harshly and it really took a toll on my self esteem. My ex, also, was a long-distance thing, so even though we were dating for a bit over 2 years, I only got to see him 3 times which was really tough.
I feel lucky with the guy I'm with now and I never want to let him go.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Ehh everyone will have different ideas of what they consider lucky or unlucky in the relationship world. I mean hell, being blessed with good looks would have to be lucky, right? However some people see it as a curse..

As for me, I've been in a few relationships now and they've always ended fairly quickly. I don't know if it's me being unable to hold a solid relationship before I get bored of being with the same person (longest relationship was 5 months) or if I just haven't found the one that makes me want to stick around but I'm sure I'll find that someone.. after all, I am only 18.

NOTHING FRUSTRATES ME MORE THAN THE 14 YEAR OLDS THAT SAY "I'M GOING TO BE LONELY FOREVER BECAUSE I'M SINGLE." NO. YOU'RE 14. SHH.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I'm an awkward person, no real luck with relationships. I think my longest one lasted a week or two. As for why I'm unlucky, it comes back to being trans (who would've guessed). I'm never exactly sure when or if to tell someone I'm seeing. Some will be nice about it, but still opt to leave. Others who are more accepting will blame me of hiding stuff, and idk, I'm just unlucky.

I'm not discouraged at all, since there's no need for me to be in a rush to fall in love or anything.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm feeling very lucky in love lately! I'm actually out dating people and having fun doing it. It's easier than it seems, once you get over that wall :)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
There's no way that I'm lucky with love at all. I do kinda like some people, but I shy away because I'm sorta scared that there will be something said to another and it would make me look stupid. Never had a gf before, probably never will.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm lucky to have this guy who likes me for who I am, but I can't really say I'm in love. My mother says love doesn't come along that easily, and I believe her.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I was horribly unlucky and (this is mean to say but it's true) my daughter's mom shook my faith in dating to the point where I can't really date anybody anymore. I had a girlfriend fairly recently thanks to a mutual friend and she's a very nice person, but I just couldn't deal with the pressure of dating so now I'm just focused on myself and my kid.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Not currently, but I'm not actively seeking a relationship. I'm currently okay with being single.

Back