• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
because I'm starting to like this delibird. He's like my Pikachu. Too bad he's got rotten stats, but I'm really starting to like him.

Deerling, on the other hand, is not a favorite of mine. It doesn't have a lot of grass moves, its structure is hard to work with, and there is a much better grass type waiting for me to catch.

did you use Snore and Sleep Talk or just Sleep Talk?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
ooh, i better post then so that i can try getting it. does the spheal run away when the chapter comes?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
apt choice of words. Here's hoping I get the Spheal. I always liked the little tykes. They were so cute.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Oh, dear lord, I'm exhausted xD
Chapter B2 is FINALLY done, and will be posted soon enough. But first I have to reply to deathbymanga's capture attempt :)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Apologies, PC screwed around with me and posted before time... please wait while I finish the post and save the changes everyone! Especially deathbymanga, the capture attempt is not only a weird conversation T.T

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
i don't know what you mean by weird conversation, but i just hope i get him

man this sucks. I just can't get a break. I keep getting Pokemon I don't want and whenever I try to get ones I do want, yu guys kick them away from me

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
can someone explain what i am doing wrong that other people aren't doing that lets them get what they want and I can't?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
We're indiscriminately cruel, deathbymanga. Trust me when I say we have absolutely nothing against you. You should see some of the earlier capture attempts people have made. The Powerful, Paralyzing Perfect Pikachu Pack, for example!

Someone caught an Oran Berry, too.

The fact that you caught two Pokémon on first attempts, even if they weren't the Pokémon you wanted, is kind of a blessing by comparison. xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
i see, well, i'll try and see what i can do with the blessings i can find. The distance between Petalburg and Rustboro is 9 hours, correct?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
That's an uninterrupted walk through both sides of Route 4, and Petalburg Woods — most of the time is spent in the Woods. If you plan on any interruptions like a battle (or ten) or finding a wannabe champion to have as a companion, expect about ten hours.

Regardless, it's best to go through in the morning or around noon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
right, well according to my posting count, it is night time now for me, so i need to head to the center to nap and recharge my pokemon. Then I'm heading through Petalburg Woods.w

Back