• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herlo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Samson: I recommend that if you are going to triple post that you show atleast more than one sprite. Wasting a whole post on one single sprite could lead to cluttering issues with posts. Yes, you are allowed to consecutive post if you are going to show more pixel artwork, but like I said, showcase atleast more than 1 sprite if you are going to consecutive post. Alright? :)

Anyway, I like the fact that you draw out your designs first, most seem to work better with a design if they sketch it out first anyway. Your designs are creative, and your shading is rather good aswell. But out of curiousity, how long does it take you to do the design before pixelising them?

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
they sucked so much, bel biv devoe, the man, the trainer, yes he was, killed himself. yes he did because yes... they did.

Last edited:
Years
I understand, PC's server hasn't been very merciful on members lately.

That's very true, and I'm glad you put more effort into perfecting your sprite work, it's refreshing from what I normally see in these forums.

Samson

Years
they went to the lands full of hope in search of something. yes... they did.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
Awe! Supiel is adorable! With your permission, I would like to use a few of these in a sprite comic in the making.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
heya enu! so how'd that sprite comic go? i was hoping youd send me a link and show me what you did (i checked out some of your stuff and some of them are hilarious heh).

here are another bird evo chain:
zambrillkv2.png
zamizockau0.png

Zambrill and Zamizock...
I still haven't relesed them in my comic.
anyway, great job on Zambrill and Zamizock.
keep it up!

Samson

Years
but because they didn't find what they were looking for as quick as they hoped, amorswan went insane and became empty. yes, it did. just bones. yes.

from
amorswan1nh8.png

to
amorswannf6.png

Last edited:

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
Wow man! these are really awesome! Id have to say 9.9/10 for all of these.keep up the awesome work man!

Samson

Years
xymitarn went hungry without decent meals while amorswan lived on simple things. yes... they did.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
sure Akitochi, feel free to use them. btw, i like your pokemon team sig.

well, i always thought that this evo idea for Luvdisc was so obvious that I decided to sprite it without drawing (which is probably why it came out so bad).
amorswan1nh8.png
Amorswan (stupid name, i know lol)
here's the lineart for anyone who would better the outcome (i'd appreciate it if you tried).
amorswannf6.png

Well, I can never turn down a plea... here I think red sutes it more..

What do you think?

amoreswanuu5.png

Samson

Years
but xymitarn couldn't handle it anymore. no... he couldn't.

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
That male version is way better then the female by far. It doesn't look all out-of-wack, if you get what I'm saying. The female jsut looks wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back