• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
A video would be helpful but it's so simple it's not really worth the effort. (No offence intended mineox100.)

Aénex

Except I'm using Windows Vista and I see nothing including the word Install(regardless of what it is).

Aénex

There isn't an Instsall option. There is, however, an Extract All option. Any use in this situation?

Aénex

No, that just extracts the whole Pokémon Emerald Legend file.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
Except I'm using Windows Vista and I see nothing including the word Install(regardless of what it is).

Windows Vista is pure evil when it comes to these things. That's why I skipped and went right from XP to 7. Have you tried extracting the EXE by clicking "Run as administrator" and in compatibility settings, reducing it to Windows XP?

Aénex

Windows Vista is pure evil when it comes to these things. That's why I skipped and went right from XP to 7. Have you tried extracting the EXE by clicking "Run as administrator" and in compatibility settings, reducing it to Windows XP?

What is EXE, and how do I reduce to XP?

Rayquaza.

Years
Hi guys back again with news of a bug that I found pretty early during the course of the game. If you have a problem with the team magma members in Mortar Forest there will be a bug fix for it soon. Also some screenshots will come out when I release this bug fix.

Click to see updates.

That's right, finally there are new screenshots on this thread. There will be a demo bug fix in the next few days as well.

Last edited:

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
This game is becoming really legit now. I haven't been here for a while now but every time I log in to check on what's new I always find this game is near the top of the beginners showcase and a considerable amount of progress made from the last time I check. Who here thinks that this game should be in the showcase soon? Because I do. This game doesn't belong here anymore, it belongs in the showcase alongside Pokémon Phoenix rising and Pokémon garnet.
Good job Ray, keep up the effort.

Rayquaza.

Years
Thanks Firestorm., but I'll ask a MOD to move it or I will simply re-create this thread when I think it's ready to make the cut.

Thanks for all the support guys, I may not be around for a couple of weeks because of upcoming GCSE exams.

Rayquaza.

Years
[SIZE="a"]Are there gonna be any new updates? This thread hasn't had any replies in it for a while now. New content would be so good.[/SIZE]

Firestorm., this is what? The 3rd time you have requested updates when there are none yet?
I have a GCSE exam tomorrow and another on the 15th (No idea why I'm even here, I should be revising, lol) so no new updates will appear until after that time. Though just to tell everyone that depending on public opinion I may update the tilesets to BW style.

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
[SIZE="a"]Oh, sorry ray, I forge half the time that I'm not supposed to do that, its just that this is one of the only fangames that i'm currently inerested in.[/SIZE]

Rayquaza.

Years
Well stop 'Forgetting' then. Your a good friend but that won't stop me reporting you if you do that again.
Anyway, work on E.M will resume next Saturday, if there are any updates they will most probably be on my site or my DA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back