• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Hello fellow Pokéfans,

My name is Eduardo and I'm from Portugal. I have been a Pokémon fan for almost ten years! It all started when I got my Gameboy Advance SP for my birthday along with Pokémon Ruby. I loved that game so much that, from then on, I bought at least one game per Pokémon generataion, and I still get amused by its simple battles. I discovered PC while researching about IVs and EVs, and its awesome community captivated me from the start!

I hope to be an active member of this community and eventually even help people who require assistance! Btw, as you might have noticed, English is not my first language so please bear with any mistakes I might have made while writing this.

Thank you for your time! :D

Years
Hello Eduardo, and welcome to PC!

I have to say, Eduardo is a nice name. You're Portuguese? Nice to see loads of cultural diversity among the PC community, and don't worry if English is your second language, your English is looking pretty good. I've been a Pokemon fan for as long as you have, and Ruby was my first game too so yeah we do share something in common! I also played all the main 4th and 5th Generation games, and I'm eventually going to play X & Y when they come out.

What sections of PC are you particularly interested in btw? Maybe it might be trades/battles? Discussing Pokemon games? Maybe even showing off your creative side? We're sure to have you covered since we have everything you'd want in a Pokemon forum, we even have non-Pokemon topics too!

Have an awesome time here, and feel free to ask me or a moderator (such as Cid or Cirno, our NU/W moderators) if you need help. I'll be seeing you around, Eduardo!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Oshy

♩♫♩
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
Welcome Eduardo!

You're Portuguese My Vavoo and Vavo are Portuguese too, so I had to learn how to speak it a little.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Thanks! Currently I am interested in competitive battles and, because im new to them, i'll probably be posting threads with some questions about my team and such, but I will definately look at everything PC has to offer.

Back