• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Right, I am officially back.

Sorry to lose you Mick Fizz, good luck with your school things. There are a few people who have not posted at all in the last week or so - Kosuke, jov0006, lacoste and First Snow.

I'd like to ask those four to post in the IC thread or at least check in here over the next few days.

Update tomorrow/soon - we are going to bring the groups together.

Last edited:

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Over the last week I have been debating whether to stay in this RP or not, but yes, I will most likely leave the RP as I would like time to develop myself as a better role-player. It has been nice knowing you all, and I hope to see you in an RP in the future!

Years
Hey guys, sorry for not posting. Long story short, last weekend my heart decided to go back into an irregular rthyme, and I just got released a few hours ago. I've had internet access via my phone, but the Galaxy 3's keyboard is a pain in the ass to type a RP post with. Will post tomorrow or Friday at the latest, depending on how tired I am from work tomorrow.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Hi guys! I am back! What did I miss? And where are now? :) gotta go post maybe tomorrow. I need to rest as I had exams everyday for the past five days.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Update is now posted, it is brief but it's another opportunity for you to walk and talk (and battle if you'd like).

You can assume that anyone who has dropped out got defeated. If you wish to mention anyone in particular then feel free - you can make up the circumstances yourself.

Next update will be in about three weeks.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Checking in for today :) hopefully I'll be back before this part ends, until then Sakura is unconscious (though no one has noticed yet) will check back in tomorrow going to the beach.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Come on guys don't let this die. I'll be back in 8 days and will be able to post again.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The latest event has been up almost a week now, I think this'll probably be closing. I would love to hear feedback from anyone who took part though - good things, bad things, things you would have liked included (whether it's ideas, presentation or rp mechanics).

Thanks for your time guys!

Back