• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pre-Dev] Pokemon: GGG

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
..PLEASE READ FIRST..
Important note: The original file and game is being written and developed in spanish, given that this is an English only board, I'll have to translate my file to english before posting it and writing the idea and then having to translate it correctly for it not to lose the meaning. It can also take a while. I want this game to be a bit more grown up, the game will still be PG-13 and I believe that everyone in the forum will be able to read it for there is nothing related (at least until now) to adult relationships, alcohol, cigars or anything that some parents wouldn't like their kids to be reading on this forums. Just to keep my thread out of trouble. This is FICTION.

I'm open to as much feedback, ideas and criticism you have, please share your thoughts as you will, no sugar coating. My game's not here to please everyone but there's still a lot to be made, a lot to be taken in consideration and I believe getting at least a few good/bad comments on the storyboard for the game will give me and my team a little more of certainty that we are at least moving in the right way.

Also, be warned, it's a long read. I do not take game development lightly and I will share with you all every single detail of what I and my friends have thinked of so far and everything can and will most likely be modified with time.

__________________________________________________​

Pokémon: GGG​

Notes from the authors:
The idea for the GGG Pokemon universe is based on the information, history and myths of the Pokemon universe created by GameFreak. All names used are fictitious; any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental.

Details:
Name: Pokemon: GGG (Not Final)
Engine: RPG Maker XP + Pokemon Essentials v12
Team: Danks, Openmindeo, BadLuckPortu, Kxddy, Juve, Yunizilla, Sauro, EdeAzul…
(none of the others are registered in the site, but I'll keep their names for show)

Important
XXXREGIONXXX will be replaced with the new region's name.
XXXCIUDADXXX is to be changed for the initial town's name.
XXXCIUDAD6 is the name of the city next to the initial town.
XXXPROFESORXXX shall be replaced with the professor's name.

To Do once the main story has been finished:
• Main Characters.
• City names.
• Final project name.
• Logo for the project and art box of the game.
• Deeper description for every region/country.
• International Politics & sense of world economy.
• Specific, original and unique features.

Prologue
Spoiler:

The Origin
Spoiler:

Time Line
Spoiler:

The Great War
Spoiler:

Year 2033
Spoiler:

The New World
Spoiler:

XXXREGIONXXX
Spoiler:

Other Countries/Regions
Spoiler:

Protagonist & Beginning of the game
Spoiler:

Order of cities/gyms & Actual Map
Spoiler:

Mision, Development and Ending
Spoiler:

Hope you liked it so far! We still haven't decided on anything else and we are discussing what to do next and how. Like I said before, the feedback on the idea is appreciated. Here's an image of a test city we have, just for the lulz.
Spoiler:

Back