• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange Henry
(Beach)
"So it's settled" I said smiling, "I'll be using my newly hatched partner, Caroline. It's her first battle, so don't go easy on her! I want her to be prepared for anything that may come in the future." I then think about the others. Are they better than I? Most likely. Have better movesets? Most likely. As psyched? No chance! Back home, I sucked at battle, but then again, those guys were insane with their choices in pokemon. They all wanted to become the very best. Like no one ever was. I came here to grow, and that is what I intend to do. I'm ready for anything that is thrown at me! Once I return home, those guys will not be able to beat me. I hope, anyway.
"Let's get started then!" I say. I then walk over to Caroline, and whisper, "Alright. You're gonna win. Pretend you're Chuck Norris a champion wrestler. Let's do this!"
"Cu... Cubone!" Caroline says. She seems ready, then so am I. Let's do this!

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

I looked over to the direction of my Pokémon and the Umbreon. Samuel, Emil, and Nalafari reminded me of my only, three, human friends who I had excluding my family, my Pokémon, and the friends I made today. Even their personalities were so similar; it was as if they were like the reincarnations of my friends traveled back in time. I would never forget the incident when I was a young twelve year old that screwed up my life. Two of my three friends died in a horrid train accident when they were on the trip on a train to Kanto to see their cousins. One of my three friends ran away and committed suicide after hearing the news of my friends' deaths.

On the outside, I may seem perfect since I am talented and I tell others I had a cheerful childhood, but I am broken on the inside. When I heard the news of the incident of my friends, I mentally snapped and broke down. It was as if the future was full of gloom and despair. Back then, when I was twelve after the accident, I became insane with mental disorders. It was horrifying, I tried suicidal attempts, and I was envious of most people of their wellbeing life. Luckily, I had to take pills for my depression and my psychosis. I managed to cause the psychosis and the depression to become dormant, but deep inside it was still there. So I had to continue taking those pills. Only people and Pokémon close to me know of at least one of my mental disorders.

I am usually afraid of revealing my mental disorders. Most people would most likely judge me. Some people are confused between the distinction between psychosis and psychopath. Psychosis is having the fear or envious of others. A psychopath is a crazed person with no empathy. I knew that I do not have psychopathy I still care about everyone no matter what happens. Kindness and empathy was always a part of me since I was young. I was a bit more comfortable revealing that I had depression, but for psychosis, people might not understand and judge me.

On the brighter side, I am glad because of the friendships I created with other people today. However, I don't want them to discover my mental illnesses. Only Orange, my family, my Pokémon, and a Gardevoir knows of my depression, but he does not know the details and my psychosis. Fortunately, Orange was one of those people who understood me. I wish I could turn back time, stop the incident, and still have my three friends. But, the truth is no one can ever turn back time. Dialga is just a myth. I wanted to move on, but deep within my heart, I knew that I was refusing to move on.

I snapped back from those vile thoughts to the current situation when I heard Orange say, "The first team is Evie and Jay, so that means I'm with you!" said Orange as he pointed to Wyatt," Are you two on board with this battling idea? If so, wat should the rules be? One Pokémon each?"

Wyatt called his Totodile, Neptune, to come to him. Neptune was surfing with a high pace while riding the wave. Neptune waddled to Wyatt. Wyatt held out his hand to Evie for her to high five him, and he asked Evie, You want to do this? I'm interested in seeing you battle?"

Evie responded, "All in good fun right? But Wyatt, we shared our dorms, you've gotta spill too ya know."

Out of the blue, I heard Orange say,"So it's settled. I'll be using my newly hatched partner, Caroline. It's her first battle, so don't go easy on her! I want her to be prepared for anything that may come in the future."

The double battle was about to begin. I whistled to my Pokémon to beck to my call. Very soon, my Pokémon were by my side, with their warm, encouraging chirps. Of my three Pokémon, I decided to let Emil battle to be fair. Nalafari would most likely try to go hard to win the battle for glory. Samuel is a very intelligent Pidgey who has good coordination, and tricks up his sleeves or in this case, his wings. Emil is kind and friendly, but she is a fierce protector of her friends. Nalafari, the Starly, opened his beak to yawn, and flew to the top of my head to take a rest. Samuel was perched on my left shoulder, silently observing what would occur next. Emil gave a weak chirp, and looked at Caroline, the Cubone. I heard a couple of twitters from Samuel and Nalafari. Then, Emil chirped cheerfully towards me, Samuel, and Nalafari.

I asked Evie," I guess we're in this together for this double battle. Are you ready? I mean, it's okay if you're not. I just want to make sure."

Emil-Swablu

I knew that when Samuel told the story of our lives, he skipped a few things, such as Jay's mental disorders. I'm thankful that Samuel did not talk about the incident. I hate it when others judge others by their ignorance. I cared about Jay; I've been with him for most of my life. If Jay's mental health was exposed, people might judge him.

"It would be my pleasure to be your friend" Leka barked joyfully, wagging his tail as he spoke and giving me a warm grin, "To be all your friends."

With his warm grin, I felt that I could trust Leka. I uncover myself from cowering behind Nalafari, and told Leka as I started out shaky,"T-thank you Leka f-for giving me a warm grin. Sorry if I was afraid of meeting you. I'm glad we now friends. It's great to meet you as well."

Leka excused himself to us, and hustled to his trainer's side. Jay whistled the signal for me, Samuel, and Nalafari to fly to his side. I flew to Jay's side while Nalafari flew to Jay's head, and Samuel flew to Jay's left shoulder. I knew that I might have to battle the young Cubone. I felt nervous; I do not want to harm the young Cubone since she had just hatched from her egg today. I gave a weak chirp, looking worried.

Nalafari told me," Are ya alright? Since I've known you since birth, don't worry about harming the Cubone. Just go for the win. I bet ya'll win this battle!"

"Nalafari, it does not matter if Emil wins or loses the battle. It's about a fair battle, "said Samuel, "Emil, I understand you are worried. But, just be fair in the battle and you and the Cubone will be alright. I'm sure the Cubone is worried as you are",
Samuel tried to reassure me.

I smiled radiantly up at them, "Thanks guys for trying to give me the sunshine of my day."

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Grounds

Rosalyn smiled to herself hugging the small black and blue Pokemon egg close to her as she brushed her blonde hair behind her shoulder. She was practically jumping with excitement at having found the Pokemon Egg. Originally she had been going to go find a Pokemon to catch but once she found the egg she abandoned that idea. "The Pokemon that hatches from this will give me a team of six, then later I can catch more Pokemon if I choose too" she thought her smile turning to a beaming grin. "What to do now" she muttered to herself. Really she wanted to find a place to draw, or maybe go to Oak town to sell some of her artwork, cause she did need cash. But there was no way she was going to go ask her brother for money.

Looking around though she saw the familiar face of Jimmy talking to someone who's face she couldn't see. "Hey Jimmy!" she yelled walking faster as she neared her crush best friend. She had been wondering were he had went off to earlier but was going to ask him later and in private. "I was wondering were you went" she said smiling before she suddenly tripped and fell her Pokemon Egg falling on the ground and rolling so it was right between the two boys.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Between PTA & Oak Town

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Kilik could see this situation was affecting Valorie's parents, just a little. Her parents explained that she would come back soon. Kilik hates a losing streak, but he wouldn't run off like that. Still, he could feel her pain a bit. Was this going to ruin their Thanksgiving? Speaking of which, his stomach was growling a little. They still needed to get stuff from Oak Town.

"If she'll come back, she'll come back then," Kilik commented to Valorie's parents. He looked at the direction of Oak Town. "We should get the cups n' stuff for Thanksgiving. Nothing should ruin it for you," Even though it's already ruined for me... Kilik picked up Tentou & walked over to Mark. "She'll come around. Don't worry." With that, he turned & walked towards Oak Town. He could at least get the supplies for them.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
around the Entei Dorms

Mana yawned a little when she had walked around the Dorms building, she was tired pretty fast, maybe Fox shouldn't have woke her up when she took a nap in the grass.

Felicity glanced up at her trainer as she kindly smiled, Mana patted her little head and gave her a cute smile back. Those two have been through alot, but they were still able to smile and go happy through life, even when life had abondoned them. Mana's smile started to fade away as she remembered her cruel past. It was thanksgiving today, the 4th thanksgiving she would spend without any family, how would her father be doing right now…?

Fox walked up to both Mana and Felicity and started licking Mana's hand as in saying "Don't worry, life will be better". This kinda cheered Mana up again and her little smile returned when she started patting both her eeveelutions.

Mana was startled when she suddenly heard footsteps coming her way, and stopped forward her. "Hello" the girl greeted her. Mana looked at her with a fearing expression, this girl looked like she was going to beat her up! But then the espeon girl came back to senses and heard a introduction, "Ace" was appearently looking for trainers to company her to the plains. But Mana didn't feel comfortable when the girl started asking her if she talented because she had two eeveelutions.

"u-uhm… i-i'm Mana, but everyone calls me Nami… s-so feel free to call me either that…" Mana shyly said, and her shyness was noticeble through the sparkling in her aqua blue eyes. Fox was ready to jump in when things would go wrong, Mana couldn't use her ability on this girl.

"T-They are Fox and Felicity… i raised them myself…" Mana timidly introduced her Glaceon and Espeon. Mana started to feel a little nervous, she didn't want to get into trouble on her first day. Also, act humanly! Don't do kittyish things! That's what she told herself before coming here, she has to act like a normal girl.

"i g-guess i can accompany you to the plains…" she said, worrying both her Glaceon and Espeon. Mana was very anti-social, this came quite as a suprise.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Welcoming PTA's New Groomer, Ty!

Part Seven

"Hey, I decided to come along," Ty panted, returning to the girl and some other girl. "I had to get some nice Pokéballs. I have plenty of regular ones to spare though. Here." Ty handed the two of them ten Pokéballs each. "I'm ready to go, if you guys are." He took slight notice to the Eeveelutions the new girl had. Something about them... Ty couldn't really figure out. He decided not to give it any attention, though. Hono, his Cyndaquil, stood at his foot, also panting from the run here.

Fixed Float!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan
Academy Grounds
~
"Good." Nemo replied, still a bit short with the Espeon Girl despite her apparent lack of ego about possessing the two Eeveelutions. It was silly of her to expect a stranger to know about her past and gloat about it to her face, especially given her personal training since the event. But the thoughts remained, as she looked at the two Pokemon with another twitch in her eyes. "...thanks. Where did you get those two, anyway?" She asked, he Orrean accent slipping back with the fading of her frustration.

As Ty returned with twenty Pokeballs and handed ten of them to Nemo, she shot him a look with both eyebrows high on her forehead. "Where the crap did you get so many of these?" She asked, slipping all of them into the pockets of her pants and sharing a surprise look with Cassie. The Absol herself was sizing up Fox and Felicity with narrowed crimson eyes; wondering whether either of them would be able to defeat it in a battle.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
around the Entei Dorms

Ace seemed a little frustrated, well… Mana could feel it too. Mana blinked a few times before she found out what was happening here. "This Espeon here was once a Eevee i got when i was born, and this Glaceon here was also a Eevee when i catched him, after awhile i was told about a stone somewhere that could evolve him, so we went on a journey to that place and evolved him." Mana was getting a little more spontanous after awhile. "You… have a past with an Eevee, dontchu? Is that why you came up to me?" Mana asked her curious, but concerned as well.

Mana was very silent when another trainer joined them, her eyes widened and she stepped back. Fox, who knew what was going to happen, pushed one of her feet back and glanced up to her. "(You're able to make friends, don't run away.)" The Glaceon said to her, it took awhile for Mana to reply but at the end nodded him.

"t-thanks…" Mana said to the boy who gave her pokeballs, this was… unusual, what would he be doing with so many pokeballs?!

Felicity was coming closer to the Absol and started snuffling him. Fox was keeping an eye on the Absol, ready to jump in when he would attack Felicity.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Alice's cheeks were about to explode. Roxas wanted to stay with her and take care of her. She was starting to wonder if she had truly woken up, if all this was just another dream. She looked away from Roxas, having reached a very high level of embarassment. Jello looked at Alice confused. He had seen her "in love" before, but it never got like that. He was not sure on how to proceed.

"Um, I d-don't think it will be p-possible...'cause we're from different dorms..."

Dammit, Alice, what are you doing? she thought, Come on! She turned around to face him, but just couldn't look him in the eye.

"BUT...um...If th-they can't s-see you..." she said, getting more nervous with every word that came out of her mouth, "I-I don't see a problem, so, um, sure."

Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

Jimmy was holding the Pokéball that contained Biff in his hand, ready to start a battle right there. But suddenly, the scene was interrupted by a voice that was familiar to the rebellious teen. He turned and saw a blonde girl walking towards him with an Egg in her hands. But suddenly, she tripped over and the Egg landed between him and Bryce, who was watching everything with an evil, amused look on his face.

"Well, well, you didn't tell me you'd bring a date!" he said, "Kudos! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking that Egg."

"On, no, you ain't, punk!" Jimmy barked, and sent out his maroon Houndour. "Biff, Shadow Ball!"

"Fine. If you wanna fight for it." Bryce replied with a sigh. "Crush Claw, Zangoose."

Charlie Fitzpatrick
Oak Town -> Academy Grounds

Charlie was on Moondra, flying towards the big Academy building. He had the feeling something was going on and it wouldn't end well. He told his Flygon to go faster, which she did. It was a matter of minutes before he arrived at the entrance.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Jay Johnson - Location: Plains - Jay's room.

Jay's ship finnaly arrived at the island. " Were finnaly here, Pika!" said Jay to his Pikachu who was in his shoulder. Jay was so excited to start his class! " First of all, let's go to our room. " Pikachu nodded.

After more than half hour of walk, Jay and his Pika arrived at the Academy. "S-So this the Pokemon Trainer Academy...awesome...!" Jay entered the academy. He saw 4 four dorms. One of the roof of the dorms was white, the other yellow,red and blue. "I guess the Entei dorm is the one in red, right, Pika?"

" Piiii!" Looks like Pika said yes. " Let's go!" said Jay. When Jay entered the dorm, he saw a girl and a boy talking. "Maybe they are from the Entei dorm too..." Jay thought. " Here we are! In our room, Pika!" Pika seemed very happy! " By the way, Pika...christmas is coming, you didn't forgot your christmas hat, did you?" Asked Jay to his Pika. " Pika-pii!" Well it looks like he said no. " Grovyle's there! OK, then let's start our journey!" Said Jay.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest

Heracross seen the Pokemon run off, as it followed behind them. Meanwhile, Lucas and Aipom continued to chase Rosemary and Primrose. 'I hope Heracross doesn't get lost Aipom. Just make sure you stay close.' Lucas told Aipom. Aipom nodded as it guided his trainer through the woods. Bursting out of a bunch of trees, Aipom sees a fireball flying towards it. Aipom flips back into the trees tugging Lucas back covering from the fire. 'Wow...what was that?. Aipom we gotta be careful. Skitty and Pichu might be in danger...'.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Welcoming PTA's New Groomer, Ty!

Part Eight

"I just came from the Market. I actually wanted to get the Premier Ball, and the only way to get it is by getting at least ten Pokeballs." He chuckled. "Goldenrod is a wealthy city, people tipped well. I had a lot of money left over, and it'll probably last me for quite some time." He paused to tinker with his high-tech PokeGear watch. Hono climbed up to his favorite shoulder to rest. "Are we ready to go? I'm not sure why, I just had a feeling I needed to come up to the mountains too... I think it might mean something."

Fixed Float!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose
Evie returned Wyatt's gesture with a high five although she had to jump for it, making Wyatt slump over slightly because he felt kindof tall. "All in good fun right? But Wyatt, we shared our dorms, you've gotta spill too ya know" said said while beaming at him, making Wyatt feel more at ease and relaxed for some odd reason. He returned her question about what dorm he was in with a friendly grin.

"I'm in Raikou too! Guess we might be seeing more of each other." He said facing Evie although he aimed the answer towards the other three Raikou Students.

Orange decided on battling with the Cubone that was slightly distanced from the group. As if to retract the distance and to introduced Caroline, he walked over there and spoke words of encouragement to her. Wyatt's insides dropped for a moment as he felt uneasy again, because he felt disease at battling against a freshly hatched pokemon but he dismissed this thought as he was reminded of Orange's words: "It's her first battle, so don't go easy on her! I want her to be prepared for anything that may come in the future."

Jay, who had seemed mentally distant and either bothered/disturbed flashed back into the conversation. It seemed like he was going to be using the one of the Pokemon he referred too as Emil. Something about that pokeman made him feel on edge but this thought passed straight through his mind as he pat Neptune on the head and whispered words of encouragement. He kneeled over until he was at eye level with Neptune.

"Neptune, I want you to go all-out but just remember this is a double battle so keep an eye out for your teammate." Wyatt said glancing at the Cubone. This was his first double battle and really it had Wyatt nervous and anxious.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Parents - Road to Oak Town
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie's father sighed. "There's nothing we can do about that. I trust she knows her pokemon better than I do anyway." he said in a calm manner. At this point Valorie's mother chimed in. "This happens..." she stated, suggesting that this was not unusual, though perhaps she was referring to the temper tantrum Valorie had thrown.

At the mention of Selene Valorie's father just sort of looked... mildly confused. He glanced at Valorie's mother, who returned a similarly clueless expression. They seemed to be trying to figure out if they were missing something here. This being right after Mark had admitted that they probably knew him. They might even seem slightly concerned! After all if this was supposedly Valorie's closest friend, or at least that's how Mark had portrayed her, why didn't they know?

"I'm afraid we've never heard of Selene--Before now." Valorie's father admitted in a casual tone.

...Now why would their daughter deliberately fail to mention anything about her closest friend, especially considering she'd told them so much about Mark! It was easy to assume it was deliberate anyway. It seemed hard to believe she could've just forgotten. Kilik had started moving though so perhaps the conversation would have to continue while they walked. Assuming, of course, that Mark still wanted to go on. Valorie's going to /kill/ you Mark. Run! RUUUN!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark Wilson

They never heard of Selene? Mark was shocked...how could they not have known? Selene was Valorie's best friend! Why would she want to hide something like that? Did something happen? He didn't want to pry into that detail further though. It was probably something personal after all. Lucia and her brother had arrived pretty quickly though. Snype quickly glanced at Roberto. He was still giving him looks as usual but to make matters worse, it seemed he had a friend, who looked just as weary. Great. One Scizor was bad enough but two?! He was more eager to get information on the ordeal later at night. Now he was legitimately nervous. What really caught Mark's attention was the Salamance that they were riding. Maybe... no. Its best to give Valorie some time to herself before going out to look for her... Mark feared that Valorie wouldn't be happy to see him... which saddened him further.

"Hey Lucia... Nice to meet you Eric." Mark said with a faint smile, shaking Eric;s hand. Snype crawled on top of Mark's shoulder and hung behind it, peeking over at the two.

"Oh, these two are my friend's Parents. They came to visit Val for Thanksgiving but... some stuff happened... sorry if I don't sound like I'm in the best of moods. Long story... We had a battle... I won... and then she just... flew off... she was really angry..." Mark said, glancing at the direction that Valorie flew off to. He turned to Valorie's parents.

"Does she... usually do this sort of thing when she loses? I'm sorry if I'm prying... I just... well..." Mark paused and sighed. He was concerned obviously, not only for her well being but of the situation of their friendship. He didn't want to lose Valorie over a stupid battle. He liked her after all.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan
Academy Grounds
~
"Well...good. I hope you continue to treat them well." Nemo said to Mana with a brief nod of her head, as she gestured to her female Absol to back down from staring at the two Eeveelutions. Cassie did so with a brief nod, as she went back to a serene gaze. Though Nemo was somewhat suspicious of the girl, who seemed to hide her intentions behind meekness and stuttered words; those kinds of people were rarely up to anything good back in Orre. "Let's go." She suggested, beginning to walk in the direction of the plains directly beside Mana, to keep an eye on potential backstabbing.

"What is that you keep fiddling with?" Nemo asked, gesturing to Ty's Pokegear with a raised teal eyebrow as they walked together.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
around the Entei Dorms

"i will~" Mana answered the girl with a bright smile as her attitude was changing. As she walked beside Ace she started to act more cheerfully and holded her hands behind her back. Ofcourse her Espeon and Glaceon followed her while smiling themselves.

"i don't think i gave you my name." The girl said to the boy who was called ty by Ace earlier. "my name is Mana, but feel free to call me Nami~" this introducion went better than the one with Ace, she probebly felt comfortable with the two, atleast they wouldn't try hurting her. But she could see Ace was keeping an eye on her, why would she?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part One

Ty smiled lightly and gestured at his watch. "This? It's my very favorite piece of technology. I can do almost anything with it, too." They made their way along the path towards the mountains as the other girl introduced herself. "Hello Mana, my name is Tyler... But everyone just calls me Ty. Hmm... This trip needs some music." He flipped through a few touch-screen tabs and pressed a few buttons, and a nice theme song began to play.

Spoiler:

Fixed Float!

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
The wind in my hair, the blue skies, and my 3 closest friends with me, Snivy, Elekid, and Bagon. I knew this would be a day to remember. I look over the edge of the boat into the sapphire blue seas and see a school of remoraid swimming. As the ship begins to dock I get ready to depart the ship.''It felt like forever on that ship, didn't it guys?'' I say talking to my Pokemon. All three of them nodded. I could see the Oak town and the academy from where I was. I grab my backpack and begin on my way.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Jay Johnson - Location - Between PTA and the Mountains

"Everything's ready, Pika! And guess what I've found? A Pokeball! How 'bout we catch a Pokemon before starting class?" said Jay. Pika agreed. He also said they should go to the mountains. " Umm...fine...I'm not scared ,let's go! Hmm...OK, everything's ready!" After some walk, Jay's stomach growled. Pika's stomach growled too! "Haha! Here, Pika, get an Apple" said Jay. They started to eat, but suddenly a wild Meowth and a Wild Aipom appeared. They look like team...

"Fine! Go, Pika! Use Thunder on them!" said Randy. Pika used Thunder, it looked very effective! But they didn't give up! The Meowth were preparing to scratch and Aipom used his Iron Tail! "P-Pika! Paralyze Meowth with your Thunder Wave and shock Aipom using Thunder shock!" Meowth seemed paralyzed but Aipom dodged Pika's attack. " Pika, careful! Try to dodge it to not to get hurt!" Pika successfully dodged Aipom's Iron Tail! "Now! Thunder Bolt!", so Pika used Thunder Bolt and the Aipom fainted..."Now Pika! Use Thunder in Meowth!" And it successfully hit the Meowth. "Great Pika! We did it!" said Jay. Then, the Aipom and the Meowth woke up and ran. Jay was happy they ran. He never would hurt a Pokemon so much! " Still didn't use the Pokeball..." Pika then said to Randy continue! There's still a long way to go!

Back