• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Recruitment/Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Recruiting a team member

Team Name:The Digidestined

Current members: Blas(me), Mal, Tripole

Current Game Title: Digimon: Your Digital Dream

Current progress made:We are near to launch the beta 80%

Position needed:Spriter: we want change the bag/summary and make them appear different from pokemon style because we are making a Digimon Game

Timezone:London

Preferred method of contact:Private message in the Pokecommunity

Additional Info: As you can we need an easy work of you want help us just send me a private message. Thank you in advance :)

Years
Look for team members!

Team name:
Arceus Alpha Studios

Members:
DDDchu (me), and that's it

Goal: To make 3D pokemon from 6th gen for the Steam game Garry's Mod

Progress: Only a Fennekin and Chespin model made

Positions needed: Texture maker for the models, a mega evolution model maker, someone to finalize and smooth out any details or bumbyness in models, and someone to export them to be used in Source Games

Timezone: East coast of United States

Program: Blender 3D

Additional info: Yeah there's a lot needed and currently I'm doing the main modeling. Please PM me (or us) suggestions or idea to help improve the models

Jojirius

Jacuzzi Ant
Years
Recruiting a team member

Team Name: PKMN CF

Current members: DaybreakM, me, Mewitti, Pokemon-Diamond, SupahSanti, NachtBeirman (all on deviantART)

Current Game Title: Pokemon Foam/ Pokemon Cinder

Current Progress Made: We literally have all the graphics done for a demo, and maybe 50% for a game, but have no code.

Position Needed: Programmer familiar with PKMN Essentials environment.

Timezone: Flexible - our team is global already

Preferred method of contact: Skype first, email second, PM here third

Screenshots:
Fakedex (large image!):
Spoiler:

route_2_by_daybreak_machine-d62qnm3.png

pkmn_cf___route_e1_by_daybreak_machine-d62lj8b.png

fd56038937e1ead0ef4ca99076cac55c-d4poycq.png

Additional Info: In case it isn't clear from the screenshots, this is a FAKEMON GAME. You can find most of the designs for Fakemon from it on our Pokemon Cinder-Foam deviantART page, but we have a lot more graphics hidden away for the demo release.

We'll accept people outside of programmers, but our team is pretty solid already on that front. We just have a gaping hole left by our programmer, who left recently.

There is "no" code because we've decided to switch to Pokemon Essentials. Our past programmer built up an engine from scratch, but it was glitchy and we don't expect a newcomer to be able to pick up his code easily.

If you have any more questions, please email me at jacuzziant@gmail or find me on Skype. My Skype ID is jacuzziant as well.

-Jojirius

Last edited by a moderator:

Obliveon

Burn...
Years
Recruiting a team member
xm4thk.png

• Team name: Savanna Sunset Productions
  • Team Leader: Obliveon
  • Team members: Obliveon
  • Game title: Pokemon Quartz and Pokemon Obsidian
  • Current progress made: Pokedex is mostly completed (old Fakemon are being redesigned), Map has been drawn up, Trainers named, Gym Leaders named and some drawn, Champion named and drawn, Prof. named and drawn, Logos drawn, basic plotline written up.
  • Link to the game's PokéCommunity Idea Post: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8215103&postcount=73
  • Positions Looking to be Filled: Spriter/Tiler, Dialogue Writer, Item Creator, General Help
  • Preferred method of contact: E-Mail, deviantART Profile Comment (champion-frita.deviantart.com), Visitor Message
  • Preferred Timezone: Any is fine.
  • Additional information: Someone on dA has volunteered to help put the game together using a version of RPGMaker once the Tiles and Spritework are complete.

Last edited:
Years
Recruiting a team member
Position(s) being recruited to:Fakemon Designers and Fakemon Spriters
Team name:Team Divinity
Team members:Me
Game title:Pokemon Distant Divinity
Current progress made:Demo 1 is near completion. Just need One more map, and a couple of fakemon drawn and sprited
Four Screenshots
Spoiler:

Preferred method of contact: PM or a Note on Deviant Art (Username is EpicRayAct)
Additional information: PM for questions.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
Position(s) being recruited to: Eventer, Scripter, Spriter, Mapper
Team name: Team Pokemon Re:Tale
Team members: Me and a friend
Game title: Pokemon Re:Tale
Current progress made: 10/25 proposed Gen IV Pokemons are inserted, some maps are made, nothing made when it comes to eventing
Preferred method of contact: PM or email at [email protected]

Spoiler:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
Years
Free agent looking for work

Area looking for work: Mapping, Lists of Game Data Input, Character Concepts (not sprites), Plot Ideas, Proofreading.
Relevant examples of your work: Check the links in my signature for pics!
Preferred method of contact: Skype (snooper117) or DA Chat (Snooper16)

Additional information: Recruiters should also note: I can handle long lists in the field of game development; I've implemented hidden abilities for nearly all Pokemon in Gen I-V in my own fan game, which is still under development. I am also available most of the time, and I check Skype every day whenever possible.

Extra Details pertaining to areas of work: Can make complex maps with the tilesets I am given. Also has the basic ideas for some characters and a plot, namely a small batch of Gym Leaders, an evil team with a objective, and can scope out uses for shiny-locked Pokemon in the plot (example: Shiny Reshiram/Zekrom). Can identify certain spelling and grammatical mistakes in dialogue and text, and fix them.

Character Ideas: Gym Leaders- Flamea (Fire), Maddie (Dark), Viking Ned (Normal), Diver Ben (Water), Mr. Biggs (Rock).
Evil Team "Neoregalia" (Shown in Signature Links): Honcho Arke (Boss), Nela, Parson, Kojol (Admins), Grunts

dreamcatcher

Lump Appraiser
Years
(Case Closed: No Longer Available)

Area Looking for Work: My main function on a team would be as a concept artist and designer. I can create new Pokemon (Fakemon) that fit properly into the existing pool of Pokemon (i.e. they actually look like Pokemon, they have realistic stats, movesets, and abilities, etc., and they're fun, not sub-par or generic). I can say with complete modesty that I'm a good artist. I've received awards for some of my work (the more realistic pieces anyway) and I've always wanted to combine my passion with that of others who can appreciate art and the way things work together in a real-world environment, unlike a large majority of the user-created games floating around on the forums - that's not to say that I don't like them, they just all start to feel the same after a while. I'm excited to bring something new and engrossing to the Fakemon community. I love creating a pool of Pokemon around a specific theme, biome, culture, or legend. Quirky, colorful, and memorable; those are the three words that most accurately describe my design style. I am equally content with creating characters and their backgrounds. I can design maps, buildings, items, and in-game functions, as well as organize events and make updates to previously released Pokemon.

Art aside, I'm a grammar Nazi by nature, and I can scan through in-game text/speech and fix any grammatical errors quickly and efficiently. I'm a writer, so things like that come naturally to me. I can think up storylines and gameplay ideas to make some creative additions to a game, and I love creating a dynamic and exciting backstory that encompasses the entire game and brings everything together for a surprise twist ending or an epic tale of adventure. It can be no-strings-attached, or it can draw lines to other installations in the Pokemon games and build upon the series as a whole.

Relevant Examples of My Work:

Preferred Method of Contact: PM/VM, Skype, Email, Instagram, Facebook, etc.; if you need to contact me through social media, simply PM and I will respond accordingly. You can also contact me by text or phone, just follow the above instructions for that information as well. I prefer to keep my personal life and my internet life separate, so I very much prefer communication here on PC, but if that's not an option, the aforementioned will work as well.

Additional Information: I'm much more interested in participating in the creation of a game featuring Fakemon, since that is my strong-point. I'm looking to work alongside those who are a bit eccentric and prefer to think outside of the box, like myself. I prefer working with people around my age (18) so 16+ is the degree of maturity and commitment I'm looking to join. I can appreciate a game with hidden humor and a little more maturity than a 4Kidz TV version like some of the past installments have been. There doesn't need to be swearing or mature/suggestive content by any means - I just like a more life-like, sophisticated game because it's easier to relate to and enjoy, and I don't feel like I have to be a 12-year-old to be playing it.

Last edited:

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
XY PC is looking for an Overworld spriter!

Well hello there people of Pokécommunity! Flexx here! As you may or may not know, I'm the lead developer of Pokémon XY PC.
We are looking for someone who can help us with the OW trainer sprites and some of the tiles.

Our Current team:
FlexxGaming - Lead developer, graphics artist, tileset inserter, Lead mapper
Dragonnite - Programmer all round, Lead Event Programmer
Lady Prixy - Co-programmer all round, co event programmer
Proceleon - Artist
Whitney's Shaymin - Special insides/Forest/Caves mapper

How to contact me for being recruited:
Just send me a private message containing some of your work.

What can our team give YOU:
- A bunch of fun people to work with.
- A Developer Quest
- Inside information on XY PC?

You might want to get a Skype account though. Since all of our intern communication happens via Skype.

Example of our Overworld sprite style:​
calem_by_flexxgaming-d7srr2y.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 26, 2015
Position(s) being recruited to:Coders Who Use PHP Langue
Team name: Pokemon Destiny
Team members: We have currently 14 members and only two Coders
Game title: Pokemon Destiny
Current progress made: We have to make a fresh start as our past codes(21%) got damage in a car accident. It means we are making a new fresh start and current progress is :3%
Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game: Posted below!
Preferred method of contact: Pm me{private message} or post here if its allowed though
Additional information: (optional)The game hasn't released yet we have currently 2 coder so we are looking for more coders that can code in php.If you are a coder please pm me and I will test your skills.We need atleast 4 coders.If you want to know more about this online rpg and let me remind and I will test you. If you are good enough then you will be appointed as a staff member and would enjoy more benefits and privileges associated with the game and would be given complete detail.
Thanks!

3MNwWeK.png

Sorry!
Here are they
Spoiler:

More will be posted soon! Sorry, I could not provide enough screenshots as We won't like to spoil everything! Just few maps and Index page has been posted.

Years
Recruiting a part time team member
Open Positions: Spriter
Team name: Um I don't have one!
Team members:Just Me! :)
Game title: As of right now Pokémon Novotial? Got a better suggestion? Its still open.
Current progress made: Done all mapping needed for the first Prerelease, everything is done for the first release except for some fakemon (mostly sprites), and implementation of the storyline.
Screenshots:
Spoiler:

---
Preferred method of contact: PM

Citrix

My old account was rpg man. ;p
Years
Area looking for work: PHP Programmer
Relevant examples of your work: Skype me up, I can provide you with various php sites I've created.
Preferred method of contact: Skype(live:rabbicitrix)
Additional information: I can make pokemon online rpgs among other things. Also, I'm usually on skype nowadays.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I am looking for co-creators!

Salutations, Pokécommunity team recruiters and fellow spriters! GFA here--or, "Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen" for you un-initiated! As you may or may not know, I'm a spriter of Pokemon Overworlds (and several other things, but that's not necessarily relevant now). What I am looking here for today are fellow creative individuals who would want to gather around one of several ideas, people who can code, and spriters who can do tiles.

Currently, this is nothing but a pipe dream, but with your help, I know that we can make this happen! In the past I've worked with prominent members of the forum, like hashtag, on hacks, but I seek a more instrumental role working the Game Development community.

What I want is thus: a heavily anime inspired game. I need people who have a great nostalgic passion for the anime, and can bring their creative energies into building a truly great game.

That said, I haven't really showed any examples of my sprites, so here are a couple.

(Note: I can and will work in Gens V and IV. I've been working in V for a few years now, but transitioning back to IV shouldn't be all too hard.)

Gen IV Sprite Work Examples

Spoiler:

Gen V Sprite Work Examples

Spoiler:

If anyone here would want to work on such a game, please PM me! Also, knowing my dreams are rather lofty as but a spriter who cannot code, if you have a project you'd be interested in collaborating on, shoot me a PM on that too! I'm open to a lot of different options!

And one last thing: I can also work on plot and dialogue scripting, as well as concept art, if anyone desires such things.

Sincerely,

GFA

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Pokemon Crimson Skies is recruiting team members

Position(s) being recruited to: Spriter(needed the most), Mappers and Scripters, or anyone who can contribute in any way
Team name: Team Crimson Skies
Team members: Me, Nine Age, Snooper16(Snewper), NikNaks
Game title: Pokemon Crimson Skies
Current progress made: Lots of mapping done (about 40% of the region), lots of concepts/storyline planned, lots of scripting done
Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Preferred method of contact: PM or skype:Florio_13
Additional information: Currently we are working on the story line mostly, and I am doing a lot of mapping. I am hoping to finish this game within the next year, I have a lot of free time so I plan to work a lot on the game. Right now we mostly need a spriter, since we have a dedicated mapper(me) and scripter (Nine Age), but we will be glad to take help from others who want to help with the game.

Last edited:

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Recruiting a team member
Hiring: Indoor mapper, Ruby Scripter, gym designer, puzzle designer, and tile designer
Team name: Endless Symphony
Team members: Just me
Game title: Pokemon Symphonic Horizon
Current progress made: 15%
Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game:
Preferred method of contact: Skype: dylanlaufer

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Additional information: Please add me on Skype or reply to this if you are looking at joining my team.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Recruiting a team member
Position(s) being recruited to:Mapper & Designer
Team name:LOK
Team members:Zeak
Game title:Legends of Kanto
Current progress made:Part 1 & 2 of Game is done with small bugs
game:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=328288
Preferred method of contact:Skype : Zeak6464
Additional information:If you want to know more just message me on here or skype

hanswurst1999

The Slow Bro
Years
Who am I?
Name's Hanswurst1999 or for short Mo.
Team name: I don't have one for now
Team members:
me (Scripter, Story)

The Game
Game title: Pokemon Adventures (working title, still open for suggestions)
General Idea:
Spoiler:

Current progress made: Worldmap, a concept of the whole region and a big picture of the story and characters.

Pictures
Spoiler:

You
Position(s) being recruited to.
I need the whole visual department ^^:

• Mapper
  • Spriter
  • Someone who can make tilesets
Preferred method of contact: PMs on Pokecommunity will do just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back