• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impo's Pokemon Resources

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Impo's Pokemon Resources
Last Updated: 03/07/2011 5:21PM (GMT+9.5)
Shop Status: OPEN - Adding new section: Egg Moves

Hey guys, I'm back! But, unfortunately, I can't RNG yet (I plan to get back to it), but until then I want to complete my Pokemon White National Pokedex. This will be my first time I've ever completed a National Pokedex, so if I do it, Hooray! I've come to the trade corner so I can get some help from some nice traders. I don't have much good Pokemon, as most are just normal Pokemon. I will always trade for something I don't have, and I don't care if it is not battle-ready or for competitive use. As the title says, this is just a resource where I can get Pokemon to fill my Dex.

Trainer Information
VSSabrina.png

Impo
ID: 09903
FC: 1893-1219-1890
Pokedex: 161 Obtained

Rules

• Do NOT trade me hacks. If I find out I have been traded hacks I will immediately release it and report the trader
  • On a similar note, please tell me if any Pokemon of mine are hacks. If so, you will receive a full refund and sincere apology
  • Do not rush me, you will be met with swift and harsh embarrassment
  • If I don't have any Pokemon you need, please feel free to ask! I have a variety of games I can transfer Pokemon from, and can most probably find what you're looking for.
  • Have fun! After all, that's why we trade!
  • Please refrain from sending me Private Messages about trading. I'd prefer you contact me through my thread (which is why I made it). I also don't mind VM's, but only if we have a pending trade.
  • I will usually breed the Pokemon you ask for (where possible), so to avoid wasting time, please tell me if you would prefer your Pokemon hatched or still in their eggs.
Wants

Anything I don't have. But especially Simisage, Simisear and Simipour.

Kanto Pokemon
1.png
4.png
7.png
10.png
16.png
19.png
21.png
23.png
27.png
29.png
39.png
41.png
43.png
46.png
48.png
54.png
56.png
58.png
60.png
63.png
66.png
69.png
72.png
74.png
77.png
79.png
81.png
83.png
84.png
86.png
88.png
90.png
92.png
95.png
96.png
98.png
100.png
104.png
108.png
109.png
113.png
114.png
115.png
116.png
118.png
122.png
124.png
127.png
128.png
129.png
131.png
133.png
147.png

Johto Pokemon
152.png
155.png
158.png
161.png
163.png
167.png
170.png
175.png
179.png
183.png
187.png
191.png
193.png
194.png
204.png
215.png
216.png
220.png
222.png
226.png
227.png
231.png
234.png
246.png

Hoenn Pokemon
252.png
255.png
258.png
261.png
265.png
276.png
280.png
283.png
287.png
328.png
336.png
337.png
338.png
349.png
355.png
374.png

Sinnoh Pokemon
387.png
390.png
393.png
396.png
399.png
403.png
415.png
418.png
443.png
447.png
449.png
489.png

Unova Pokemon
495.png
498.png
501.png
504.png
506.png
511.png
513.png
515.png
519.png
529.png
548.png
559.png

Egg Moves
Requests for Egg Moves may take a little longer than plain breeding requests.
Some combos may not be able to be produced, so please double check if your request can be done.
List incomplete. Please inquire if you would like egg moves that have not been listed (for Pokemon that I own).

1.png

Skull Bash
Petal Dance
Magical Leaf
Curse
Ingrain
Amnesia
Leaf Storm
Power Whip
Giga Drain

4.png

Bite
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Crunch
Dragon Rush
Counter
Focus Punch

7.png

Mirror Coat
Mist
Foresight
Flail
Refresh
Mud Sport
Yawn
Muddy Water
Aqua Ring
Aqua Jet
Brine

16.png

Pursuit
Foresight
Steel Wing
Air Cutter
Air Slash
Brave Bird
Uproar

19.png

Screech
Flame Wheel
Fury Swipes
Bite
Counter
Reversal
Last Resort
Me First
Revenge
Final Gambit

21.png

Quick Attack
Tri Attack
Astonish
Sky Attack
Whirlwind
Uproar
Feather Dance
Steel Wing
Razor Wind

23.png

Pursuit
Slam
Beat Up
Poison Fang
Scary Face
Poison Tail
Disable
Sucker Punch

Shiny Pokemon
Please express your interest and I will happily provide more details.
I would prefer to receive a clone of these back, as they are somewhat rare.
If you see any of these that look somewhat suspicious, please tell me so I can verify their legitimacy.
77.png
130.png
150.png
Spr_5b_183_s.png
Spr_5b_249_s.png
330.png
469.png
484.png
Spr_5b_492_s.png

Dream World Pokemon
All are female. I will only trade Dream World Females for Dream World Females I don't have.
19.png
77.png
108.png
114.png
115.png
161.png
187.png
234.png
261.png
276.png
283.png

Legendary Pokemon
I will only trade Legendaries for Legendaries I don't have
151.png
250.png
382.png
486.png
494.png
644.png

Pokedex
Coming Soon. Just information about my Pokedex, so it isn't important. Well, not to you, anyway.

Pending Trades
Spoiler:

Finished Trades
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I know you havent fully updated your lists yet. But I was about to get off. Check my thread for what you need (I have everything listed out so all you have to do is crtl+f search for it under the correct generation). And my notaional dex is almost complete so just PM me a list of what you need, and we can work something out. No request is to big/small.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I know you havent fully updated your lists yet. But I was about to get off. Check my thread for what you need (I have everything listed out so all you have to do is crtl+f search for it under the correct generation). And my notaional dex is almost complete so just PM me a list of what you need, and we can work something out. No request is to big/small.

Gosh, that's awfully kind of you!
Thank you very much!

I may PM you in the future, thanks again!

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
Years
Hey I have all of your missing starter pokemon. (bulbasaur, snivy, tepig, cyndaquil, totodile, and treecko)

Want: Hippopotas, Bonsly, skarmory, unown, corsola, magnemite

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Hey I have all of your missing starter pokemon. (bulbasaur, snivy, tepig, cyndaquil, totodile, and treecko)

Want: Hippopotas, Bonsly, skarmory, unown, corsola, magnemite

I'm sorry, but I realized that I can't breed Bonsly without an item (which I don't have).
But I will happily breed every other Pokemon you asked for!
Don't worry about giving me the Cyndaquil!
I'll have your request done very soon!

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
Years
I'm sorry, but I realized that I can't breed Bonsly without an item (which I don't have).
But I will happily breed every other Pokemon you asked for!
Don't worry about giving me the Cyndaquil!
I'll have your request done very soon!

Ok I'll start mine. I'll tell you when I'm done.

Years
I know you said only legendaries for legendaries. But I could use the mew/ho-oh. And i know i have a substantial amount of pokemon i could breed for you that you need. Maybe we could work something out? I also need a Koffing. But if your not trading the legendaries, I'm also interested in that shiny Ponyta/Marill

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
hey i have a DW female eevee and a female DW carvanha.

i really need a DW cinccino/ minccino if you have one, and im also interested in the shiny marill and the shiny gyrados. could you give me further detail about them please =)

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Can you breed me a Riolu? I'll breed my Simisage for you :)

Years
I have a RNG'd HexaFlawless Adamant Immunity Snorlax I can clone for you. Could I request an Adamant Beldum? Why did they have to give Metang a Catch Rate of 3?!? I can't catch any of them. :(

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I know you said only legendaries for legendaries. But I could use the mew/ho-oh. And i know i have a substantial amount of pokemon i could breed for you that you need. Maybe we could work something out? I also need a Koffing. But if your not trading the legendaries, I'm also interested in that shiny Ponyta/Marill

....I am really hesitant to trade legendaries for Pokedex fillers. I hope you understand.

hey what u want for shiny marill yanmega flygon?

...That depends, what do you have to offer?

hey i have a DW female eevee and a female DW carvanha.

i really need a DW cinccino/ minccino if you have one, and im also interested in the shiny marill and the shiny gyrados. could you give me further detail about them please =)

I'm sorry, I don't have a DW cincinno.
and my two shinies details (as best as I could collect them) are as follows:

Shiny Marill (female) lvl 1
Sassy. Huge Power.
24|31|12|24|20|7
Tackle
Aqua Jet
Waterfall

Shiny Gyarados (male) lvl 30
Hardy. Intimidate.
IV's Unknown
No EV's
Bite
Dragon Rage
Leer
Twister

Both are mine, the Marill was RNG bred, while the Gyarados was caught in Johto (Lake of Rage).

Can you breed me a Riolu? I'll breed my Simisage for you :)

Sure thing! I'll start it immediately!

I have a RNG'd HexaFlawless Adamant Immunity Snorlax I can clone for you. Could I request an Adamant Beldum? Why did they have to give Metang a Catch Rate of 3?!? I can't catch any of them. :(

I can try hatching an Adamant Beldum, sure!

---

I'll start these requests ASAP, guys!

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2011
....I am really hesitant to trade legendaries for Pokedex fillers. I hope you understand.

...That depends, what do you have to offer?

I'm sorry, I don't have a DW cincinno.
and my two shinies details (as best as I could collect them) are as follows:

Shiny Marill (female) lvl 1
Sassy. Huge Power.
24|31|12|24|20|7
Tackle
Aqua Jet
Waterfall

Shiny Gyarados (male) lvl 30
Hardy. Intimidate.
IV's Unknown
No EV's
Bite
Dragon Rage
Leer
Twister

Both are mine, the Marill was RNG bred, while the Gyarados was caught in Johto (Lake of Rage).

Sure thing! I'll start it immediately!

---

I'll start these requests ASAP, guys!

i got a thread check it out and i dont need the flygon about to get 1

Years

I just realized that I used a Flawless Adamant Ditto to get my Snorlax, so I can take a Beldum of any nature an Chain the IVs until it's HexaFlawless Adamant. xD I'll take any Beldum you have laying around if you don't mind me releasing it once I get my HexaFlawless Beldum. :P

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I just realized that I used a Flawless Adamant Ditto to get my Snorlax, so I can take a Beldum of any nature an Chain the IVs until it's HexaFlawless Adamant. xD I'll take any Beldum you have laying around if you don't mind me releasing it once I get my HexaFlawless Beldum. :P

that's no problem at all!

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
I'm interested in Spinarak, Marill, Corsola, Phanpy and Stantler. (Hatched)
Not sure what to offer, please check my thread to see if I have anything your interested in.

EDIT: I'm also willing to trade shiny event Entei Lv 32, Kabutops Lv 100 and Mienshao Lv 50 (All have Ev's in Attack and Speed) for Mew.

Last edited:
Back