• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Poor Gray +2

/will see about watching the episode eventually. right now is more amused by her BlackStar plush, cause it's currently sporting a Mustache. 8}D

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Stupid RIM!

Can't use my BBM or internet services on my Blackberry! >:O

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Blackberries still? Androids, Droids, and iPhones are where it's at now, Gaz :V

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
I love my Blackberry!!

I only ever use BBM and Facebook so a Blackberry is perfect for me. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't have a phone right now either. I need to actually speak to my Dad about that. :V

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Pixy, you would be right. They're basically secondary computers, but with crappier hardware (even then, seems like some phones trump computers in certain aspects...) Oh technology... how far you've come in the past decade.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Black Star plush with a mustache? XD; /no self do not go and do the same to Soul plush even though Maka plush would probably enjoy it

Pfffffft Mirror Mode's CPUs are annoying in Mario Kart Wii ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

And to think of how proud I was when I came in first on Rainbow Road in the 150CC mode with the second place person being 14 seconds behind me ;; /vanity is not a good thing

Happy has a ribbon on his tail! It's the ribbon I wore for Otakon, but still...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Happy with a ribbon sounds more... natural, d'nya. :3;

Mirror gets easier when you practice practice too much at one time though and you'll start screwing up at the normal races. :P

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

My current phone still works, so I just bought a little media machine.
iPod Touch is awesome because really now, would you actually use a smartphone for calling of all things?

NOW I CAN WATCH CARTOONS WHEREVER I WANT. AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm still afraid to get a Tumblr 'cause I don't want to become attached to yet another site ;; And I think I have too many accounts in too many places as is XD; < LIES I'M EASILY ENABLED TO JOIN PLACES

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not as easily enabled I swear the only person who can keep me at places that's not PC these days is my sister but I don't need anymore distracting in my life right now. I have enough. :P

Last edited:

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years

I only got this, Serebii, BMGF (not active no more), Youtube, Crunchyroll, Myanimelist, and Tumblr also Deviantart. and that's all I plan on having. Also FB LOL

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have here and Neopets, and frankly that's all I really need. There are other places I go to, but not nearly a frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back