• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
Years
I don't feel the banner is complete. More should have been done to it to make it as detailed as possible. The text is okay, but I dislike the random quote on the bottom [7.5/10]

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Its a bit one-toned for my tastes, I dont really like the font
the render is nice, but i needs more something to it, like light textures 8D
otherwise nice,

8/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7/10 Pretty cool banner and organized text; however, the "I still don't have an explanation line" irks me...

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
straightfoward, good arrangement, nice use of pixel font, very fiery, although I have no idea who that guy is. And the fact that you say you have no explanation adds comedic value 9/10

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
It's pretty basic, but neat at the same time. Put quotation marks before and after the text or something, and centre it. Looks weird on the left.

6/10

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
straightfoward, good arrangement, nice use of pixel font, very fiery, although I have no idea who that guy is. And the fact that you say you have no explanation adds comedic value 9/10

OMFG, that's Ken Masters from Street Fighter.

And for you:

The pictures look KEWL. +3
The text on the top isn't too long so that's good. +1
And a quote which relates to what the pictures are. +1

10/10 SUPAH SPECIAL, CHOCOLATELY COATED AWESOME!!

Dang.

Text in banner is nice and clear. +1.5
Actual banner is nice. +2
And the text feels right. +1

9.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back