• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
(Yui had disappeared when the thing was fired)

Yui: (is now behind Sky) Are you sure you want to do that? (grabs Sky's chin and whispers into his ear) Things may end up badly for you... (is next to me in the next second)

Me: (rolls eyes) Your such a tease.

Yui: (grins, hides it behind her hand) Am I?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui/Me: (in unison) You really think that air-raid shelter can stand up to us? (glances at each other)

Yui: I can make is disappear with a single eye movement; actually, not even. There is no place safe from us.

Me: By the way, the answer to your riddle is because Poe wrote on them, right? If you don't know what "Poe" I'm talking about, you fail. Also, Sky(IU), post.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Yes... and no safe place from Yui? *Snicker* That sounds like a challenge, which I accept of course. How about an air-raid shelt guarded by Inspector Gadget, eh? See, I have just won hands-down. *High-fives Penny*

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui: (rolls eyes and the air-raid shelter guarded disappears, as well as Inspector Gadget)

Me: Yes, yes, you are very punny. However, we win.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
*Notices accidental pun in my previous post...*

O.o Erm... how about my holiday home in the seventh ring of Hell? It's really nice in the Winter, athough the heat duing Summer's a litte over-bearing.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui: (smirks) That, you'll just have to live with.

Me: (blinks) That was accidental? I thought it was on purpose...

Yui/Miharu: (in unison) I knew it was accidental...

Me: (pouts) Yeah, well, I'm not a genius and I haven't lived for who knows how long.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Me: (blinks) I know that I'm not a genius. Being a genius would be boring eh?

Miharu: I don't know...Something that comes with being a genius means that you much more puzzles to solve...

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
there is always a place to hide its called being able to be invisable lol. you can turn invisable for the rest of your life and no one will know where to look and you can just be in your room playing video games

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui glanced at Totodile12345 and smirked.

"Sorry, that won't work on me," she stated. "Even if the person was invisible, or if it was pitch black, I would still be able to tell where everyone is."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui tilted her head slightly.

"They still would have existed at some point if they were dead," stated Yui.

"Plus, no one goes extinct," added Miharu. "They die. Species goes extinct. Now, if the human race were to die, then they would be extinct."

Yui smiled. "Although there will always be the seven immortals, so technically the human race will never die."

Miharu shrugged. "It's not like Yui thinks of herself as human anymore. Although, Yui is."

Yui grinned at Miharu. "Thanks Miharu-chan~!" She glomped Miharu from the back. Miharu blushed slightly, whether in embarrassment or anger. "Shut up and get off me."

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
but immortals aren't entirely humans. They are... different in their on ways. Other than that many things are going extinct. Humans will to one day. Even immortals die. I dont know how but they do so dont ask me a question saying "how?" >:/

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui stared at Totodile12345, a strange look was in her eyes. "We were born humans, we are currently humans, and we will always live as humans," stated Yui emotionless. "Do you not think that we have tried to die? It a curse being immortal, but we have tried everything and we cannot die. Do not speak of the things that you do not know, mortal."

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
humans dont call other humans mortal now do they. They state everyone equal they dont call people mortals in less they weren't mortals. Immortals can die its no lie some people don't know how to kill immortals but it is possible. So don't call me a mortal cause that makes you seem like your not a human at all. Because you are no longer humans. You are something else that i can't name. You are no human i can tell you that much

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui smiled. "Well, I was born a human as I have stated before. I have always been a human, but I call you mortal because you're making me mad."

Miharu snorted. "Humans do not state that everyone is equal. Why would there be slaves? Why would they be racism? You really do not know the world that you live in."

Yui nodded. "Also, there is a reason we are called immortal. "Immortal: exempt from death or exempt from oblivion. Connecting to or related with immortality." "Immortality: Endless life or existence." As stated by several dictionaries."

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
I know what Immortals are. And the world is equal no matter how you put it. Theres lots of people who state everyone as equals. BUT people like you don't state people as equals. You state yourself as if your different which you must be. Everyone is equal some people are blind to that but many other people are not. The world has more good people then bad. Your part of the bad side. The bad side will lose eventually. Good always reigns supreme. You can not win this. You are NOT human anymore. You are something else different from everybody here. I'm leaving this chat because i'm not trying to start anything." Silver then walked away from the immortal.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
The bad side will lose eventually. Good always reigns supreme.

Where have you been for the last hundred years? Am I the only one who's thinking that we're all getting just the tiniest bit off topic here? I'm not complaining, but I've really lost track of this whole sequence of posts. Wait, am I actually feeling bad for myself that I'm not insane? This is getting stranger than I had first anticipated.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui blinked and shook her head sadly. "Idiots will always stay idiots. Am I part of the bad side because, as you say, I'm not human? If so, then you are not stating that everyone is equal. I was born a human, and I will always have my human roots. If you think that "good will always win over evil" than you are but an ignorant little boy who knows nothing of reality. This is not fiction. And if the world is as equal as you stated, then why is there more good people than bad? Shouldn't it be that with every good people there is one bad people? That makes the world equal. You, sir, are just an idiot, trapped in the ideals of fantasy."

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Plus, she doesn't think she's human anymore, since she's an idiot. I, however, do. Why should we try to change his opinions? Idiots will always keep their opinions; they are blind to the real world." Miharu glances at Archipelago. "We're just having a friendly little debate here. And I am not insane, thank you very much. Yui and Michaela are."

Yui grinned, while Michaela (me) rolls her eyes.

"I am the most sanest person amongst my friends," stated Michaela. "And I am very sane away from the computer. While I'm at the computer, however, perhaps I get a...bit insane."

Back