• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worlds Collide OOC Thread

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

DEADRPSign.png

Yes, look no further, it sucked that bad.
And yes, I did that just for you, TFW ;P
WorldsCollideTitle.jpg

PG-13 RP!

Main thread located here.

The Mayans were right, the world would end on the winter solstice of the year 2012 A.D. Not immediately though, and not indefinitely. If there was the slightest chance that you could save the world, would you?

The date is December 20th, 2012 - the day before the end of the world. You may be one of the nonbelievers, you may not be. Either way, you have been chosen to save the worlds. Yes, worlds. Your world is not the only one in danger of extinction.

Would you like to know the reason the world is ending? Well, I can tell you, but there will be no turning back. Once you read this there will be no turning back - read further at your own risk!

The reason the world is ending (last chance, turn back now!) is because the worlds are colliding. Whenever someone writes a story, makes a movie or videogame - whatever - they are playing with a power that they cannot understand. Every time a story is written, telivision show, movie or videogame produced, so is a new world. The only thing keeping these worlds from interacting are barriers. Mystic barriers that lie between dimensions.

On the winter solstice of the year 2012, these barriers will begin to shatter. When these barriers shatter, the worlds can freely interact. Besides the worlds interacting, they also begin to break down. As the worlds break down, their inhabitants my die, disappear, grow aggressive, among many, many more, more terrible things.

Do not fear, there is a chance that these worlds may be saved. There are a few individuals that will be selected to attempt to save the worlds and restore the barriers. The only way that they can do this is by interacting, and becoming part of other worlds. Would you like to know why I said that you may not turn back when you began to read? That is because you have just become one of those select individuals.

Extra Info:

The selected individuals must return the worlds to their natural state. How they must do this is unknown. They also have the power to travel between worlds through the books/movies/games/whatever that the world was created from. If your character has a Yu-Gi-Oh deck already, put the entire deck in a spoiler under the "Special Features" part of the SU. This deck must be relatively weak, meaning nothing like God cards.

Throughout the RP, more barriers will shatter and more worlds will be added. You may vote for these worlds in the OOC thread. Feel free to nominate any worlds you would like to be added.

On the note of Maximum Ride, you may have some sort of genetic mutation that you obtained when the worlds collided. These mutations are typically human genes mixed with animal genes. They can also just be enhanced senses and maybe your character will gain some special abilities through mutation. I will give your character the special abilities, it's your job to explain your genetic mutation. The most common would be Erasers: Human/Lupine hybrids that don't usually live very long, are very strong and bloodthirsty. Newer versions may even have [clumsy] wings grafted onto them. Another, one of the more successful genetic mutations is the Human/Avian hybrid. Not as common as Erasers and much more successful. It is unclear whether they live full lives or if they have an expiration date, but for now we assume they live long lives. They are lighter, taller, stronger, and faster than regular humans. One of their most distinguishing features is their wings.

The Worlds:

Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
(see here for a list of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.)
Digimon
(see here for a list of digimon.)
Maximum Ride
Portal
Naruto

The Worlds Poll:
*Feel free to nominate a new world*
*Vote for your favorite five in order from 1 to 5. The most voted will be entered in the RP*

The Rulez:

-Keep it PG-13. So no extreme swearing, romance, or anything that is considered to be above a PG-13 level.
-Please have good spelling and grammar. It is nice to be able to read your posts.
-BE ACTIVE! We do not want a dead RP, so that means at least two or three posts a week.

-Mary Sues/Gary Stus will be burned at the stake.

-Be respectful of your fellow roleplayers.

-You may have two characters. Maybe three depending on how good your SUs are.

-You may not travel with another RPer. You may, however, meet up with them occasionally. This may change depending on how active you are.

-No bunnying/godmodding of another RPer's character.

-This RP contains more than just pokemon, so study up if needed. You will be required to use at least one other thing than pokemon.

-Note: I choose if you catch a pokemon/find an item. If you're catching a pokemon, end your post with the pokemon disappearing inside the pokeball. If you would like to find an item, end your post with your character seeing something that "caught their eye" or "looked interesting" or whatever. Also, pokemon will have levels and will know all moves that they may learn up until that level. I'll say what level your first pokemon is.

-All reservations will have 48 hours to get in their SUs.
-You are allowed up to six pokemon, one digimon, and three Yu-Gi-Oh decks. As more worlds are accepted, more info will be added here.

-I will not accept anyone until I get a fair amount of SUs, probably around the end of this week or next.

SU Sheet:
*Post all SU's in the OOC thread!*

Name: (First and Last. Nicknames if they apply.)

Personality: (How does your character act? Be as detailed as possible. 1+ paragraph.)

Appearance: (What does your character look like? This includes skin color, ethnicity, hair, body features, clothing, etc. Be as detailed as possible. 2+ paragraphs.)

History: (What happened up until the 20th of December, 2012? Be as detailed as possible. 2+ paragraphs.)

"Special Features": (This is what "features" your character obtained when the worlds collided, this may include Yu-Gi-Oh cards; genetic enhancements; among many other things. You will gain more during the course of the RP.)

RP Sample: (Make this what happens on 12/20/12; the day before the worlds collide.)

Accepted RPers:

Nakuzami

Kris Kollyns

"Special Features":
  • Avian/Human Hybrid
  • Can go invisible, but cannot move when he does so.​
  • Pokemon Partner:​
Typhlosion "Cinder"

Lv50
Moves: Flamethrower|Inferno|ExtremeSpeed|Blast Burn|Focus Blast|Solarbeam|Sunny Day|Foresight|Extrasensory|Smokescreen

Abilities: Blaze|Flash Fire
  • Digimon Partner: Falcomon
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Deck: TBA​
__________________________________________________________________________​

MichaelaTheUchiha

Shizu Amaya

"Special Features":

• Telepath
  • Pokemon:​
Gallade "Bishamon"

Lv50

Moves: Teleport | Swords Dance | Leaf Blade | Psycho Cut | Night Slash | Brick Break | Earthquake | Psychic | Stone Edge | X-Scissor
Abilities: Steadfast | Justified​

AllPowerfulGardevoir-Psi.png

"Psi"

Lv50
Female
Moves: Shadow Ball | Energy Ball | Thunderbolt | Psyshock | Calm Mind | Teleport | Psychic | Wish | Heal Pulse | Double Team
Abilities: Synchronize | Trace | Telepathy​

• Digimon Partner: N/A

• Yu-Gi-Oh Deck: N/A

The Final Watchman

Kellyn Wayland

"Special Features":

• Avian/Human Hybrid
Super strength

Powers of seduction​

Pokemon:

Lv50

Moves:

Abilities: Synchronize|Magic Bounce​

AllPowerfulHaxorus-Blade.png

"Blade"

Male

Moves: Dragon Dance | Dragon Claw | Slash | Night Slash | Earthquake | Rock Slide | Flamethrower | Sky Attack | Free Fall | Surf

Abilities: Mold Breaker, Rivalry, Unnerve​

Yu-Gi-Oh Deck: N/A

________________________________________________________________________​

Darkfox1525

Zegan Zoma

"Special Features":

• Can make swords from his shadow.
  • Pokemon Partner:
Bisharp

Lv50

Moves:

Abilities: Defiant|Inner Focus|Pressure​

• Digimon Partner: N/A
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Deck: N/A

SkyIsUmbreon

John Kamara

"Special Features":

• Can manipulate the wind​
  • Pokemon Partner: Lucario
  • Digimon Partner: Veemon
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Deck: N/A​

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I really love the idea of this Rp, it has almost all my favorite things, (I'm guessing we start off with only one pokemon?)

Name: Kellyn Wayland
Spoiler:

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN THIS RP. MAY I RESERVE A SPOT PLEASE? It's like all of my favorite things coming over to one!!!
I can see my character becoming some Epic Awesome overlord with too many powers from too many worlds. MUSTJOIN MUST JOIN!

Nakuzami

Years
Okay, in a pitiful attempt to see if I can get this going:

I think some of the problem about people not signing up is, besides pokemon, they don't like many of the other worlds. Do you not like any worlds in the poll either? Well, some people might have misunderstood when I said "Nominate," which I can understand why. When I said that, I meant you can vote for another world that isn't in the poll at all and i'll add it to the poll. Every time a new world enters the roleplay, it is taken out of the poll and the *Poll Points reset.

*Poll Points are how the next world that is entered in the RP is determined. When you vote, you can vote for up to five different worlds in the order of how much you want them to be in the RP. For example:

1. Final Fantasy + 5 Poll Points
2. Kingdom Hearts + 4 Poll Points
3. Naruto + 3 Poll Points
4. FullMetal Alchemist + 2 Poll Points
5. Bleach + 1 Poll Point

Please give me any [constructive] criticism that you might have for me that may help the RP become greater. You may also discuss plot with me over PM if you think you have some good plot ideas.

-----

Michaela - You are Reserved still. Please get your SU in soon -.-

pikakip - You are still Reserved.

The Final Watchman - Just a few things I think need a little editing.

1) Not really needed, but could you try to make your History slightly longer? Like I said, it's not really needed, but it would be nice.

2) Let's talk about your "Special Features" over either PM or VM. We've already talked about the speed thing, but I guess we never really settled that. That would be one of the special abilities that you receive, which I determine. Though, you can tell me what you want and i'll try to work them in.

3) Could you make your RP Sample longer? I know I already know how you RP, but this is also so others whom haven't RPed with you can see, and it's also supposed to be all of the important stuff that happens the day before the end of the world.

-----

I will post my SU if this little post gets a positive response and people actually decide to join. That way you can see a little of what i'm expecting/hoping for.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
No idea what is wrong with my SU (this is what happens when you copy and paste from Word -.-). BTW, you better be happy with it. It's totally crap. -.- I might make her actually posts First POV since that is how I wrote the story...I also lost the competition I put the story in. D= For those who don't know, Shizu is based is a character that wrote a story on. Miharu Mizushima, who some of you might know, was the inspiration for this character. XD She will sometimes slip into languages that no one knows, I'll be putting italics for that, since she has really accented English and still stumbles on English/Korean words...as I stated in the notes. The accented English, I didn't. XD Anyways, so here is my SU, this is total crap. Hm, deja vu. -.-

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Nakuzami

Years
Okay, Michaela, as I said in the VM, your SU is a little vague, but i'll ACCEPT(ED) it for now. Now we just need pikakip, at the very least, and then we might be able to start. So...i'm going to go do some editings right nowz...

Edit: Also, The Final Watchman - You are ACCEPTED.

Edit2: Here is the beginnings of my SU.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
After I harassed asked Pikakip if he was still continuing...he said that he would have to pull out.

"ah crap. I forgot..... >.< I've been focusing on other things. including my own RP.... I don't really have the time to go into another RP. I barely have time for the one's I'm in! I'm going to have to pull out. Sorry." -pikakip

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
*Checks date* Well it hasn't been a month... Since we're starting today or tomorrow I'mma be getting my decks ready.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
xD. Well I'm glad I did, this does look like it will be a good RP.

Nakuzami

Years
Hopefully. I just get this feeling something will go wrong. Oh wellz.

BTW, Digimon start as an egg. Naruto is now in the RP, which means everyone can start voting/nominating again, and...well, I think that's it =/

Edit: Also, no one has Naruto powers yet.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
So, will it be that we don't earn any of these powers or monsters till we get to that world?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Thanks, and I'm gonna epically fail because I'm going to try first person...

Nakuzami

Years
Oh, it's not that bad. It's not too big of an adjustment. I think it can also sometimes be easier than third-person.

Edit: Also, both of you peoplez; guess a number one through ten. The Final Watchman, this is for that special pokemon that you were trying to guess ;)

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Well, I thought I had it but if its just random... (I'll tell you what I thought it was xD) Anyways, I'll choose 7.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
This RP looks very interesting and I would love to join. Just two questions. One: is there still room to join? Two, can we come from/go to more than one world?

Last edited:
Back