• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Last Airbender- Chaos Uprising [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Um, I will probably not be here at all tomorrow, or even on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I have to go on a fairly long car trip AND it's for a wedding, which are ridiculously long. xD If needed, I give Supervegeta permission to bunny Mi-Meifeing. ;)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright, thanks for the heads up. As for the rest of you, get your guys to the meeting spot, and I'll do the rest. Feel free to take your time.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Looks like my weekend just got busier than expected (hooray for working on weekends -.- ) So I might not be able to post or post a lot. If it becomes absolutely necessary to bunny my character Supervegeta you have permission to do so.

Most likely my character will be acting a little distant and watching everyone closely... he is starting to question the motives of the group, and while he likes to drink he will not be in a drinking mood atm.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Going on a trip tomorrow won't be back til Sunday, so feel free to bunny Ceara if you have to

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
*knocks* hello? Anyone still around?

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Its true. Even Birth of Legends slowed down significantly.

Anyways, I should hopefully post sometime tonight, or if not, tommorow. I have a 5-7 minute speech I should be writing, and it's due tommorow and I've barely started.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
OK, finally I finished. It's hard being lazy.

Name: Terrance Glyph
Nation: Earth
Powers/Skills: Terrance is an earth bender, but prefers to only use his two swords of a ruby to fight with. He can bend the ruby of the swords into other weapons for more convenience, but prefers using a long-sword of knives.
Appearance: Terrance is an average size for his age: 5' 4". He has long, jet black hair that he hardly combs and that falls around his face in a spikey fashion. His eyes are red and give the impression of being very serious, which he is. He is skinny but strong. His legs and arms are fast and strong. He usually wheres hard army boots and biker gloves. He commonly wears black t-shirt and shorts with red stripes running down the arms and legs.
Personality: Terrance is a serious and calm person. He shoes little expression on his face. Some call him goth. To this he shakes his head and tells them he is merely a soldier. He would always fight for his kingdom and hopes to become a soldier of the earth tribe later. However, fighting for his friends and for a better earth would always be his main objective, even if it does mean turning against his people, although not without serious thought first. This doesn't mean he can't take a good joke, to show appreciation he chuckles or nods kindly. He will also acknowledge when someone is brimming with emotion, he will respond with equal openness and kindness. This also doesn't mean he is not kind. He always helps people in need and gives his time and energy to help others. Again, he works for the greater good.
History: Terrance was born and raised in Makapu Village, a small farming town. As a young child he was funny and playful. As he aged, perhaps caused by the beginning of him earth bending, Terrance became gradually more serious and warrior like. Fortune Teller Wu (Aunt Wu's ancestor) told him that in his future he would help bring peace to the world or die trying. He assumed this meant he would become a warrior of the Earth kingdom, so he began training his earth bending. Not soon after, He found a strange deposit of ruby around the back of Mt. Makapu. He found that, with a little difficulty, he could bend the gemstone into different shapes. He began training with the ruby more and more, and the ruby started forming swords more and more. Soon, he bacame skilled with his gemstone bending, and with sword fighting. In fact, in training, he hardly uses earth bending besides to change the shape of his weapon. By seventeen, he had already gotten pretty skilled at his bending style and swordsmanship alike. However, he insists that there is always room for improvement, and he has not had much practice with larger and bulkier weapons because he prefers swords.

When he was nine and going around the Si Wong Desert with his parents to get to Omashu, he stumbled upon, of it stumbles upon him, rather, a tiny baby rhino-beetle. It was so cute, he hid it in his pack. Inevitably, his parents found out about it and he was forced to set it free. However, the creature kept coming back to him, and eventually, his parents didn't have an option but to let Terrance adopt it. It grew to be a big part of the Glyph family (pun intended). Interestingly, it grew to be a bit smaller than most rhino-beetles: about 12 feet long. Even three years later, the Rhino-beetle, who had been named Skarab, and Terrance are still good friends. He is now the family's transportation as well, so as a result, Terrances parents have warmed up to him as well.
RP sample:
Terrance Was practicing with a ruby battle ax a little ways off from Makapu village, his hometown where he had lives for his entire life. He rose several thick walls of rock out of the earth. Shifting the ground underneath him, he ran even faster than usual at the first brick-shaped stone. the ax cut easily through it. The second one was thicker and more dense. This one too crumpled when coming in contact with the gemstone blade. The rocks gradually became thicker and denser, but Terrance broke each one. At the last rock, he jumper into the air with a little earthbender boost, changed his weapon to a battle hammer, and slammed the rock with a mighty swing. he stood panting a while, sweat beading down his face, under the summer sun. His use of the heavy weapons left him more exhausted than swords did. He then changed the hammer back into good ol' swords, sheathed them, and headed back toward the village.

When he could just barely see his house come into full view, he noted his father standing outside waving his arms. Terrance ran the last bit to his house again with a little boost from the ground. If his father had waited outside for Terrance to return and waived so eagerly, something important must have happened. When Terrance had approached his dad , he noticed his mother just inside the agar door looking down at the floor. When he turned to his dad, he was holding out a letter with a smile under his thick beard. Terrance took the letter hopefully, and tore it open. As his eyes scanned the parer, they widened. This was the opportunity of a lifetime! The opportunity to save the world, so many had already suffered from the war's meaningless damage. Was it what Wu had seen in her fortune telling? He guessed so! As he finished the letter, he looked with a rare exited expression at his father. His father spoke in his calm, deep voice, "I though it was the perfect opportunity for you. Your mother..." He looked at her. She shook her head and said with a sob "No, I really want you to go, it's just, we'll miss you." A few tears rolled out of her eyes as she smiled at Terrance. She was a strong women, it was took a huge feat to make her cry.

He hastily he packed his backpack and a few supplies in bags woven by his mother. He said his goodbyes to his folks and his mother burst into tears. He stopped to see Fortune Teller Wu to tell her about the journey he would be undertaking. He hopped onto Skarab's, his rhino-beetle's, small saddle behind his horn. A few bags sitting in the back of his homemade saddle, with Terrance in the front of it, he and skarab departed to the renown capitol city of Ba Sing Se.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Beegu You are reserved for now. Let me know when you are finished.

To everyone else, I'll have a post up probably on Thursday, or maybe Wednesday night. I have classes before then, so I probably won't get a chance.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I shall wait for someone to post then. (waits patiently)

Pffft, "replies: 69" I'm the 69th replier. Oh, that means that Supervegeta is the 69th poster. XD

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Beegu I'm not comfortable of having a 14 year old be a master, I'd rather you be of at most intermediate proficiency, and perhaps get better as the RP advances. Also, I'm not sure about having more animals. Although this one really is unique, I don't think it would be a good idea to have a pet like this traveling around with us. If you can change this up a bit, then I can accept you.

@Miha- Michaela. Lol, that's funny.

I'll be posting soon with a response, guys, just to let you know.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Beegu I'm not comfortable of having a 14 year old be a master, I'd rather you be of at most intermediate proficiency, and perhaps get better as the RP advances. Also, I'm not sure about having more animals. Although this one really is unique, I don't think it would be a good idea to have a pet like this traveling around with us. If you can change this up a bit, then I can accept you.

@Miha- Michaela. Lol, that's funny.

I'll be posting soon with a response, guys, just to let you know.

Thank you so much for that. I know you guys really only do that to annoy me now.

Um, Meifeng was a master at 12...LOL. I mean, like, Meifeng is a high master now at eighteen, but Meifeng got her airbending mastery tattoos at 12. xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Miharu Yes, and I said I never really liked that idea to begin with...But I let it slide, however, I don't want to keep making it a thing with newer people into the RP. I want to give the people a chance to develop as they grow in the RP. It would be much better that way.

@Beegu I guess it's fine. Accepted

EDIT:
A friendly reminder to everyone that you will get kicked out if you haven't posted in two weeks. If you don't have the time anymore, or are leaving somewhere, let me know and I'll make the arrangements.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Lol, oh, that was actually a complete accident. :D I didn't even notice me do that. :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
HunterZero has 2 days to post or he gets kicked.
SeekerofDarkness has 1 day to post or he gets kicked.

As for everyone else, I'll get this show on the road probably by tomorrow or Tuesday.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I have to ask, is the air that the airbenders bend is invisible? I mean, technically air is invisible and in the cartoon, the air looks like it has colour, but it obviously doesn't. Proof: Blind Bandit. Aang airbended the rock and Toph off the stage, but the Boulder and Xin Fu(?) didn't see the air being bended, even though that the animators made the colour of the bended air blue. So, that's just something I kind of want to know before I get my post up. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back