• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen More than just Unova?

Years
The one thing that really annoyed me was Castelia City. Based on all the concept art, I thought it would be huge, but it's really not. At least in the scope of the original Black and White. A major expansion on Castelia and placing more importance on it than in B/W is the only thing I could hope for.

loucas

100% hot
Years
the black boat takes you to union tower which you need to trade via wifi to access.

a good guess i thought of fo this is there will be a new region that consists of 3 islands one for fire, one for ice, and one for electric dont get me wrong but its a good idea^^

actually, if you have noticed, the black boat was team plasma's, they used it to get to liberty garden, on memeber was in fact guarding it so no one could enter.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
^ And the rest of them are awful moves; hence why we will never be free of the shackles called HM's. The decent moves keep the HMs from being relegated to a minor role, while the bad moves keep holding the Pokemon back by not allowing them space for better moves.

Back on topic, I'd really like to see that interior part of Unova developed into something besides the bizarre Entralink. Having that big gaping hole that most of the cities surround is just... weird. Maybe make it into a sort of "Inner Unova" where super-strong trainers reside.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
There was some construction in Unova so maybe they are new bridges or tunnles going to a new area.

yusolaifdfer

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2013
428078_131710200289240_100003507819799_126986_625940187_n.jpg

Gotta say though, I do still like what they have done with both boxes here. ~ The White 2 looks better than it did in the scan.

The 2 in Black's Box art is Blue(Sapphire) and in white is Red(Ruby)
Well .. i might not be surprised if there would be return to hoenn :)

yusolaifdfer

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2013
well .. yea maybe they would make Ruby/Sapphire remakes a different game like they did to every other .... can't say

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
well .. yea maybe they would make Ruby/Sapphire remakes a different game like they did to every other .... can't say

Probably, seeing as Hoenn and Unova are completely different and who knows how far away Unova is from Hoenn~

yusolaifdfer

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2013
well , now the 2 makes me think about Zekrom and Reshiram 's Signature moves ,that is , Fusion Bolt (BLUE) and Fusion Flare (RED) ... makes sense now

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I think people are looking too far into the colours of the number 2's, they're simply the type colours of the dragons kyurem is copying, Red for fire type, blue for electric type (remember, zekrom produces blue electricity, which is actually the proper colour of the stuff).

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Unova had a lot of un used land in on the map. I think we can see more islands that we can go to. However I do not think we will be going to another region. That would branch off to much into Gen 6. New islands yes. New region or old region. No. But if there is an old region we go to,I hope it is Hoenn.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
I think in this version you can gain the ability to go to Kanto. There are too many good reasons not to. First Skyla says she goes between the regions specifically Kanto and she says at the epilouge when you go back to her gym she would like to fly with you and she would take you somewhere. Two there is an unused OST in both games where it is labled Kanto Champion theme maybe you can battle Gary or Red from Kanto?

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
I think in this version you can gain the ability to go to Kanto. There are too many good reasons not to. First Skyla says she goes between the regions specifically Kanto and she says at the epilouge when you go back to her gym she would like to fly with you and she would take you somewhere. Two there is an unused OST in both games where it is labled Kanto Champion theme maybe you can battle Gary or Red from Kanto?
Yeah Skyla could do that. If it wasn't a freaking CARGO plane. That soundtrack isn't unused it is used at VGC.

Years
To quote Bulbanews, Nintendo has promised that B2/W2 is going to be an "all new adventure." I think that this means that there will be a region other than Unova and they will cut Unova and the rest of the regions out of the game entirely.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
An all new adventure doesn't mean no Unova. It could still easily take place in Unova. Just with a new storyline, characters etc...

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
What about a safarie zone? And I never thought of new islands like they did in Firered and leafgreen. I really hope there is a Safarie zone in Unova in Black/White 2. That pokemon types change with season,but mostly stay the same.

But why would there be 2 regions in 1 generation? Unless it is an older region. And why would we go back to Kanto if Kanto was just re realesed in HG and SS. Hoenn seems the best region. It is too early for the others. And I do not know if they can get all 5 regions on 1 card for a normal DS card and they are for DS,Lite,and I

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
I think I found a weird hint that Hoenn is going to be in the next game. I was replaying Emerald, and in Rustburo, in that church looking building, there's a scientist that says he's working on trying to see pokemon dreams. Like what's her face is doing in Black and White. Coincidence? Old news?

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2012
I think I found a weird hint that Hoenn is going to be in the next game. I was replaying Emerald, and in Rustburo, in that church looking building, there's a scientist that says he's working on trying to see pokemon dreams. Like what's her face is doing in Black and White. Coincidence? Old news?
im going back and playing SS and the original gold. While also playing BW for the first time. So i'll try my best to find hints.

Back