• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I really dislike you. I don't understand why I talk to you any more because you are UNBEARABLE.

Dear Anonymous,

Sigh..

Dear Anonymous,

Today omg what an amusing day today was it's all your fault anyway we're going to see your cousin next week! Funny how he lives in the same town as that guy we were talking about earlier. Looking forward to it.. Who knows what could happen gosh. But yeah I love you so much you are the best person I've ever met I would marry you if I could. I hope we have more adventures looking for PURPLE TONER. yayaya

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

if you don't want to talk to me ever again, please have the common courtesy to let me know. i know i messed up with us, and i'm sorry. if we can't have that relationship, i don't wanna lose our friendship. and well, you're making it apparent you wouldn't mind losing that. it tears me apart. it's weird to feel like i'm lonely when i'm in a room full of people. maybe people were right all along. maybe we can't stay friends. maybe we could, but shouldn't. i refused to believe that for the longest time. i'd walk out of conversations when it was brought up. but i'm starting to see maybe you want this to fizzle out and go away forever. but for me, it isn't over. ...i'm scared...but maybe i should have known better. people always disappear. i thought you were different. i thought we were different.

note to self: be brave and quit deleting these.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I've certainly come a long way since living in the ghetto haven't I, yet I still stick to my roots as I continue to wonder why.

Dear Anon,

I think it's a safe bet to say that I just don't get along with people very well, not since childhood, not since adolescence, not even now when I'm in my physical and mental prime, at least I like to think so nowadays.

Dear Anon,

Well it looks like I can't stretch things out any further than they've already gotten now. I need to change myself somehow but not in a minor sense like how the past month is going, now I don't have anything to hold me back so by the time we meet again I'll prove to you that I lived up to my word all those years ago.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

You're towing a Ford Super Duty dump truck with an ATV? Wow dude, you just made my day xD

Dear Anon,

God, I wish you didn't have to take my picture today... I looked like a wreck...

moments.

quixotic
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please take a step back and consider that feelings are not always mutual, and if you seriously want to pursue something so closely, at least make sure you aren't doing more harm than good... It's uncomfortable and awkward, and it is making me see you poorly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I can never be able to stand the thought of you nowadays can I. Even when you're part of the past now like countless other people I've known, guess it's time to not even acknowledge you anymore, I'm way too lenient nowadays for my own good anyways but I suppose it's time to change that now like so many other things with me too. But either way I'm glad I don't have to deal with you anymore as you were always a nuisance to begin like with everyone else back then. Rest in peace *******.

Dear Anon,

Starting to think you're more of a leech to mom if anything now, at least try to help us out a bit for once.

Dear Anon,

We need to talk about a few things regarding us, there's just some stuff I can't keep to myself anymore and I need to get it out now.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Dear Anon,

Why did you screw me over so deeply? How did you find it so easy to do it after everything we went through and everything I did for you? I tried my best to be amazing for you and in the end you threw me away like a piece of garbage. You didn't need to top it off by telling me it all meant nothing to you. You Hurt me so deeply, I still don't understand how you could do it so easily.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

There's a good chance that I'll see you again this Summer. I'll be working, and able to go back to school. But there's a catch though. I'm not moving in with you. You're allergic to cats so my new place will be filled with them. Meow.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
dear not so anonymous,
i hate that we dont talk lately! i dont know what it is but i take the blame, i apologize ;( it will be fixed

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Please stop ignoring me.

Dear Anon,

Hope you live up to your promise when the time comes, I'm not one of infinite patience.

Dear Anon,

Guess you're not going to leave me alone afterall, when I've done so much over the past 2 years and still you cling to me like a parasite. Actually now that I think about it this sounds pretty fun, with all my chains broken and virtually nothing to stop me now I'm gonna have a blast with you my little nemesis, after all these years I'll be in control of the game for once. Say your prayers while you still can.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

I really don't appreciate leaving you a message at 10:20 this morning and you not getting back to me at all today.

Dear Anon,

Please stop wasting money on those stupid black vinyl carrying cases for EVERY piece of electronics you own. They're ugly and bulky and just make everything even more cumbersome to use :/ Besides with the money you save, you might be able to buy something that's, you know, useful.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Oh yeah you're such a big man for mad dogging girls now, yeah try that crap with me and see what happens big boy. Piss off before you get yourself hurt.

Dear Anon,

Lol nostalgia trip much, hope this one doesn't last as long as the last one though.

Dear Anon,

Why you love me and why I love you so much I have no idea anymore but frankly I don't even care why, I just do. It's in my blood now.

Dear Anon,

I never said I would start a relationship with you now and I don't intend on it anytime soon, I'm not gay and even if I was you wouldn't be that attractive to me to begin with so quit thinking that I'm some trampy little twink who's gonna fall knees under waist for anyone nowadays, even I have a little bit of self respect and some wits about myself nowadays.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

idk. I hope I'm wrong. If so? Don't know what I'd do tbh. I justtttttt don't really know.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Please come back home soon, I miss you :'(

Dear Anonymous,

Even though it's been at least a year now I still remember that little fling we had back then like it was yesterday, I know that I can't just brush everything that happened under the rug but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.

Dear Anonymous,

Please don't repeat the same mistakes that I once made, you're better than that. At least I like to think so anyways.

Zephyn

Rainmaker
Years
Dear Anonymi (or whatever the plural of Anonymous is),

I'm sorry I had to leave. I'll be back soon, I promise. Je vous aime, je dois partir.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Just because you're not rich doesn't mean you need to constantly insult those that are. No, I'm not rich either, but I look at them as who I aspire to be, not look at them with jealousy and hatred like you do.

Dear Anon,

Your timing is horrible, as it always seems to be...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous (sorta idk),

Sorry for your loss. Mom and I are here if you need a shoulder to cry on. We're there for ya. Remember, we're all family.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I've loved you like a brother for god knows how long now, you've been there for me when I've fallen into the pit of despair time and time before, I was there for you when the accident happened, we've supported each other like it was second nature for years, I can't stand even the thought of losing you of all things, if the worst comes to pass then please forgive me for my screwups and know that I always loved you to the deepest core of my heart, you stupid bastard.

Dear Anonymous,

Don't get my hopes up again now, please. I'm tired of all the lies. For once I want the truth.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
DA,

Why do I feel an ache when I don't get to talk to you? Things just feel hollow without you around.

DA,

Same thing to you too, pretty much. Days are sadder for some reason when we don't talk as much :c

DA,

Yeah soooo... you're a riot. Just sayin'. You really do help make days a hella lot better and more fun and bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back