• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I had a great suggestion from forever. If you are having problems coming up with a team. You should post a RMT on the main forum in competitive battling. This will give you some tips on making your team better for the league.

Jango is the new water gym leader.
I switched all the badges over.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Did you see the new system for the ubers?

Yup. I'm saving up for the Rayquaza. I'm not going to use it often just to keep my battles fair. I'll only use it against people with good ubers like Blaziken. By the way, I can't believe no one has bought Manaphy yet. It would be amazing on a rain team.

i'm sorry but can it wait i'm still training up my final water type

You should use a Politoed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Yup. I'm saving up for the Rayquaza. I'm not going to use it often just to keep my battles fair. I'll only use it against people with good ubers like Blaziken. By the way, I can't believe no one has bought Manaphy yet. It would be amazing on a rain team.

Yea it would be awesome, but not many people run rain teams. Which is good for me :D

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Wait, you can change your gym type any time you want? I've seen Houndoomed change twice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back