• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2012
hey hack mew I have a question, i already know how to use some tools but now i have a mac, do u have an advance map tool or something' like those that u post?
=)

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
i loaded my ruby rom in advance trainer and it keeps saying subscript out of range

i tried all my roms they wont work

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
I dont know if this has been answered or not, but when i try to open a ruby rom it says error: Subscript oout of range DrawTile8@modL77. i use windows XP and i dont know how to fix it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2022
A-Trainer is also giving me the "Subscript out of range DrawTile8@modL77" error message. I've tried several different roms from different sources so the problem can't be the roms, it must be the program. It used to work several months ago, but now it refuses to work. If it helps, I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2016
a-ptch seems to work in wine with mono installed which is good news for Linux users

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2012
Suggestions?

hey dude, loving all the stuff you've done so far :D
been working on making my own pokemon-style rpg game for a while now and one thing i really want to do is get into the guts of the gameplay and change a few things up, like types and damage calculations and levels ect
if you could come up with some sort of hack that would allow me to change stuff like it would be really cool and much appreciated :D
all the best, DJEvans

PS -more depth into stuff i want to change_
TYPES:
* Add and remove types
*change type effectivness

CALCULATIONS
* damage, exp gain, catch rate, all those sorts of things

LEVEL
*change level limit

Other stuff:
*nature
* abilities

ThePoketrix

real-life pikachu
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Um... where's XSE?!?! Z(o0_oo)

I have a problem with XSE. The download link's broken. Is there a mirror I could use, or could Hackmew fix the download link? Z(o^_^o) Thanks in ...er...advance! Z(o^w^o) PUN!

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Hey guyz does it exist an item editor an attack editor and a pokemon editor for german roms?
pls send me an email thx :)

Greez from switzerland

Years
It's okay, I'm not installing a different browser just for one thing. I just don't understand why it won't work now when it worked in the past.

Also, the XSE links aren't working either. The main link gives me a HTTP not found error and the source link is broken.

Last edited:
Years
Thanks. As for Advance Text and Advance Trainer, I'll try that all-in-one Pokemon Game Editor what I saw in another thread and see if that works.

EDIT: No I still can't get neither A-Text nor A-Trainer to unzip and I don't know why.

Last edited:
Back