• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Please do, we'd love to have you on! The event thread is posted now, with all the necessary details so gogogo! And, yep, PC holds a Get Together every year, so if you miss out this year, don't worry, there'll most likely be another Minecraft Event next year.

Come onLine on the server anyway! It would be awesome for some of us members to have some support, and you could still have a crack xD

u should take part

I guess I'll give a try but not at the moment since I should be going to bed soon. I can sharpen my Minecraft skills too.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
my exams will go on for two weeks during which the GT is being organized it is a very bad timing for me :'( :'(
btw all he best for ur exam :) :)
Good luck, Avish. I'll be here if you need me ^^.

Movie Night's gonna start soon, so daym excited, yeah!!!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Happy anniversary PC.

I'll be participating in the egg swap, it was fun last time. Maybe I'll join other events too, surely they will be fun too.

Years
Happy anniversary, PC! There certainly is an abundance of events this time around! :D Not sure though if I can partake in all or a lot, but hopefully many of them.. school you know has caught me >_< so I am a bit busy

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Happy anniversary PC! I hope this event will be the greatest one ever since the forum is already a decade old! :)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Happy Anniversary PC! Currently watching the end of Mewtwo strikes back in the PCX Movie Nights!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
10 years is a long time! To be honest, I'm wondering how in the world did I manage to not know of PC until semi-recently.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I wonder whether PC will be around and kicking like there's no tomorrow after another decade.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Half an hour till iSketch begins guys, I want to see you all in there!

Look in the user created rooms, you'll see it. :]

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
GAHHHHHHH There's no tourney for cartridge battlers!!!!
I'd have volunteered except I have to catch in all my classes this week since I have essays and midterms for 4 classes next week. :(

Edit: Oh wait, there it is. At the bottom of the page.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Half an hour till iSketch begins guys, I want to see you all in there!

Look in the user created rooms, you'll see it. :]

I love iSketch, I really want to join! But at the moment all I have is a track pad which would result in some shameful drawings. xD I'll borrow a mouse later in the week to take part with :D

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Considering I joined PC the second day it started (don't be fooled by my join date), it makes me feel old, lol. But nonetheless it's a great forum, and I am glad it is prospering more then ever these days; even more so with people celebrating its journey through out the years. Stay classy PC :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If it was great enough to live for a decade, I'm sure it can live through one more!

Well PC does have more server issues occasionally than ever before, so... :(

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
happy birth day 2 u
happy birthday 2 u
happy birthday pokecommunity
happy birthday 2 u

u are 10 years young now so go face the world and be awsome and all that kind of stuff.............

......... oh yeah good luck

yay yay yay

also i posted in the get together yayayayay

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I love iSketch, I really want to join! But at the moment all I have is a track pad which would result in some shameful drawings. xD I'll borrow a mouse later in the week to take part with :D

Nonono, that shouldn't prevent you from joining! I have a mouse, and my drawings are probably going to be about as bad as someone with a track pad. Still give it a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back