• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
So apparently the sig pic limit was essentially removed and I missed that completely.

I made sure no div went outside of the 600px allowed, so I thiiiink I've created something that these rules allow.

(was really tempted to slam a position:fixed on the whole thing, but that'd get me in trouble so fast, hahahahaha)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Alright, changed it again. The background image is exactly 600x350. But I hope there's nothing wrong with the CSS. I'm such a n00b at it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Alright, changed it again. The background image is exactly 600x350. But I hope there's nothing wrong with the CSS. I'm such a n00b at it.

Stop making us jealous imo. But ya it's within the limits and all.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Is mine within the limits? Would like to know.

No, because your .gif image is 3.2 MB in size and the limit is only 1 MB. You need to either cut some frames out of it, shorten it, or remove it altogether. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back