• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/244.png[/img]

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/243.png[/img]

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/245.png[/img]

Votes: 135 53.6%

• Total voters

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
My favorite used to be Suicune by far, but after a while and closer inspection became Entei. Not because of how good he is in competitive battle(because hes is the worst competitively- still good tho) but because how awesome his design and build(tied with suicune) and cuz of his movie.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Suicune. I love it' wolf/cheetah like design, and it was the first (and only) Legendary I've had on a team for a little bit. Like, legitimately and not 'toss it into my party for the Elite Four because what is training more than my starter' like Lugia in Silver. It was also the second and last Pokemon I had in a username of mine, one in which I still use on DeviantArt and will always be remembered by for some people.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I don't like Entei because it is too overrated by having its own movie and Suicune because it is a hard Pokemon to defeat and because it has its own game; I like the underdog Raikou because of this and the way it looks.....Raikou's teeth reminds me of a sabertooth tiger and I like the purple cloud thingie on it's back.

:t354:TG

Years
Suicune and Entei were always pretty equal for me in terms of which I liked more (Raikou in 3rd), but I think I used Suicune a bit more often, so it's my top choice. I actually remember being disappointed that I had Raikou as my roaming beast in FR, because I preferred the other two much more.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
suicune. I definitely have a water pokemon fetish (which was slaughtered in gen V)
plus it looks so graceful with those lace thingys

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Suicune's my favourite. <3 I find it to be elegantly powerful and it being a water-type raises its charm all the more as water-types are one of my favourite types.

Spoiler:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
suicune suicune suicune suicune suicune!!!

suicune.gif

Just look at it. :D It's so awesome and just... wow. It's one of my favourite legendaries too, and I have a lot of fond memories of Pokemon Crystal (which is also my favourite Pokemon game overall). The other two don't just have the same effect on me as Suicune or, as someone I know close to me likes to call it, tissue butt does. :'D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
Tough choice, I've been switching back and forth between Raikou and Suicune for years. Perhaps Suicune, as it elegantly walks on water.

Years
Entei. I love his face. It's squished in like a Pug. :3 He also looks fun to ride on!! He seemed more majestic to me than the two others.
Suicune came in a close second though. I love how she has the ribbony-thingies. *o*

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
To me it's Suicune, he has the ribbons, the crystal, overall design, he was technically the Crystal version mascot xD
And he has a good moveset counting TM's xD

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I never used Raikou, Entei never actually helped me in game, but Suicine...man oh man.

Suicune. Getting to Lance, I never worried about it because I knew I had the Ace of spades lol

MattyJ

Serial Procrastinator
Years
suicune suicune suicune suicune suicune!!!

suicune.gif

Just look at it. :D It's so awesome and just... wow. It's one of my favourite legendaries too, and I have a lot of fond memories of Pokemon Crystal (which is also my favourite Pokemon game overall). The other two don't just have the same effect on me as Suicune or, as someone I know close to me likes to call it, tissue butt does. :'D

Definitely Suicune for me. For pretty similar reasons - I had a love affair with Crystal growing up. Probably my absolute favourite Pokemon game.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Suicune's my favourite, it looks the most majestic and graceful among the 3 legendary "dogs".

Years
  • Age 30
  • US
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I'm more of an Entei guy myself. I love how he has sort of a mystical/wise-being look and he's pretty intimidating.

Also, he did come out in a movie so that counts for something.

All-in-all I've always used Entei the most in the games, simply because I preferred him.

Years
I love Entei and Suicune, but even if i think Entei is cooler than Suicune, i choose this last one.
Probably because in the old days i captured it and trained it so well that i became part of my team and was quite powerful, compared to the other two, for my kind of strategy and play.

Back