• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
I want something to happen... sorry if I'm impatient...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I honestly feel like my first post was crap... But that's not really the point. I'm having difficulty keeping up with ... 5? different rp's so Im afraid I'm gonna drop out of this one... sorry I havnt really dopne much on it but I think four rp's are enough! Thanks anyways!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
DONE. Finally. A bit rushed, but should move the plot along a bit. d:

Okay, well the commands are clear for now. Attack all opponents in sight. For the Caerulus and Ruber members, just attack both humans and the other tribe. For the humans with Nick, hold out against the Pokemon, and for the humans in Slateport, arrive at Route 110 and join the battle.

Just to tell you guys though, the RP will be moving along a bit slowly until May 10. My vacations start from that day so I'll most probably be busy with schoolwork most of the time, but should manage to sneak in a few posts now and then.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hehe... hehe... haha.... HAHAHA! Oh yes! This will be glorious! You do realize DI that you gave Penance a reasonable excuse to scream out why he has so many plans on standby. :P Oh yes, can't wait for when this battle is over and he gets to Kip, but for now, Sir Bastian, we must joint post away!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
This is going to be glorious. Totally worth the wait! And yes, we must joint post away! Gimme a nudge on Skype when you have the time Greig! :D

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Advice for Damien..... tactical retreat! Seriously run away...

I'm waiting to post until some others post... I have an idea on what I want Jacob to do but want to see what others are doing first.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I can't make a tactical retreat alone, I'm on the opposite side as you. Need cover fire.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
First off, Imma make a correction
Pokémans gunna taste tha .50AE fureh of tha deagleh.

Second:
I've been in Boston this past weekend (I'm fine, btw) and haven't been able to post. I'm hoping to have one up tomorrow...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Thank God you're alright! Yeah, I bet it has been hard to get a post in with all the stuff happening over there. Keep safe!

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Oh my gosh!!!! 0.0 PC LIED to me!!! I've been waiting to get email notifications saying people have posted but I haven't received anything and now I hop on PC using my phone and I find out things have been posted!! I am sooooo sorry guys I haven't responded due to this. I just thought that with everything going on no one was posting anything. I will get on either tomorrow or wed and get caught up. This is the last time I rely on PC's notification thingy. :( So sorry again! I hope I didn't make everyone wait on me to post.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well, even though I haven't been on too much lately, expect more of the same. Due to irl complications, I won't likely be posting until sometime next week.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hey everyone! I know I said I would be on today but I will have to postpone until Monday. I am leaving for Starfest tomorrow morning. I ran out of time today with packing and getting ready for the trip. I am so sorry! Please wait for me on Monday. Thank you guys!! :D

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Whoops, was late so let me go and edit it that real quick.

Back