• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Which is why I say age is just a number. Though admittedly there are certain expectations one must fulfill, but... yeah.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Getting too comfortable with the places you go to and a natural (in most people's cases anyway) desire to stay close to what they know. Boredom can arise after awhile.

I'm laying here in a hot as crap room trying to sleep and I realized that I haven't read a new chapter of D.Gray-man in like... half a year. Withdrawal is returning :c

Last edited:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Still my favorite Manga :'D And Anime too I suppose though eh I'm not as big a fan of Anime anymore compared to Manga. idk when/why that happened. But yes, D.Gray-man is awesome. Just on hiatus ;-;

When you say Generations, do you mean the various Pokemon generations or do you mean Sonic Generations? Probs a dumb question but brain and the whole working thing at 4am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back