• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm stuck at Mt.Vulcan in lauren region.
The guard says only authorized personnel are allowed inside what did i miss??
Hard question... you either really missed out something or the guard has messed up flag... :/
Try to talk to everyone in the city and if nothing happens, move him with Advanced-Map.

how and where do i get rock climb? i have already beaten all gyms both elite fours and the world championship, it is not in my bag, what TM number is it?
It's TM39... you should get it from the first Lauren GL.

Years
Im at world championship the attendent says i have to beat pokemon league to enter.
what should i do......

I've completed the event on this page but after finishing fight with ash ketchum i woke up in my house where the journey started.
and when i come back she says again im not allowed yet.

http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/world-championsh.html

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Hi everyone, i have a problem in Drakebreath city: after defeating the team steam in his secret base i went to yellow town to give the tablet to the professor... then when i went to drakebreath the cave was still blocked by that guy... searching for what i missed behind i accidentally passed in front of the team steam base and they were again out there! like if i never beat them! what should i do? i cant proceed now...

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
Not sure if Wesley has posted this already or if you guys already knew, but Wesley is making a Pokemon Light Platinum for the nintendo ds! There are screenshots on his website, and it look pretty cool!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
It works on Visual Boy Advance :) I tried it on an emulator for PSP but it doesn't work. It shows white screen. Is this only for Computer? :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Anyone know if it is possible to trade/battle other people who have light platinum on their phones with mine? both running My Boy pro

I've searched everywhere but can't find an answer. The Battle/trade npc in pokemon centers is missing

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
i just found out about light platinum and yet i love the game but im having one problem with it that i can not get past, after i beat the elite four i go to the new or 2nd region and then after battling the gym leader and getting the badge i go into the cave and go through the other side to the second room of the cave and the second person i start to battle is the female girl and as soon as the characters slide to screen it freezes and wont do anything, ive had no problem with the game before this and i want to know how to fix it so i can continue playing

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
Awesome hack so far! :) Just wanted to know is there anywhere I can find out what levels the pokemon evolve at, or is it the same as the regular game? Also what about pokemon that usually need to be traded?

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
Are you serious? Ash Kechum is the world champion?
This hack is a masterpiece but you used that geek for world champion?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 12, 2014
I wonder is there link trade and battles on pokemon center i want to battle with my friends

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Awesome hack so far! :) Just wanted to know is there anywhere I can find out what levels the pokemon evolve at, or is it the same as the regular game? Also what about pokemon that usually need to be traded?

You can edit or see what or when will your pokemon evovle using YAPE, or something like that.
You can get YAPE here ---> www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135173

Back