• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FR/LG] Title Screen Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzup

umm
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2008
For those who are complaining about the 'Image not indexed' error, you have to make the colours in the picture correspond with those in the palette. Either you will have to change the palette accordingly or you will have to modify the image to fit with the palette.

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Every time I try to import a picture it gives me the error: Image is not indexed.

i thought i said this before to index your image save pictures as whatever than you make your changes to the same one you saved than import

note:make sure you are only importing the one you saved to your computer or else it says image not indexed. Your problem is your trying to import a picture you didn't export.

hope that clears it up

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
Years
  • Age 29
  • hell
  • Seen Dec 7, 2023
can someone give the directions of were to pur charizards tilemaps pleasE?! It's realy annoying!

never mind i found out what to do thanks for the tutorial

EDIT by FG: shadowboy, do not double post. If you have something to add, use the "Edit" button instead. You have been warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
Years
Ohh... this is my Tutorial (i´m pako master xP), well this tutorial is very old... and i´ll work in another tutorial for the Fire red Tittle screen, but with the ciclone prototype... cooming soon... chau

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Ohh... this is my Tutorial (i´m pako master xP), well this tutorial is very old... and i´ll work in another tutorial for the Fire red Tittle screen, but with the ciclone prototype... cooming soon... chau
Ok.. good to tell.. I'll add your name to the first post.
And.. it's not really your tut, I just used the pics :P But's it's ok XD

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
Isn't there a more easy way for pallete editing?
For insrance cant i just export one plallete and import it for another image for example the title screen?

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
Can anyone make me a Gengar one of those? I can't seem to be able to get the slides in the right order...

frenzy_chronicle

Noob Hacker
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2008
Hi, I'm just new here... D-Trogh, How can I put the Pokemon I want to be in the title screen? when i try it, it always say want to save changes in untitled?

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Hi, I'm just new here... D-Trogh, How can I put the Pokemon I want to be in the title screen? when i try it, it always say want to save changes in untitled?

You have to save the TS pic. Than put it in the right order. Make all Black. Insert the Poké you want to have in the TS. Than you have to put the pic so that it is like this:

Than save it and import it. That's a liitle bit simplified but you can read the another intropoke thread.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 4, 2009
help?

ok... i know this isn't a place for requests but can some 1 plz do the aranging thing for me for fr with this-> i30.photobucket.com/albums/c316/carrlie/ty5ruh.jpg

ive tryed like a hundred times but failed

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
Years
ok... i know this isn't a place for requests but can some 1 plz do the aranging thing for me for fr with this-> i30.photobucket.com/albums/c316/carrlie/ty5ruh.jpg

ive tryed like a hundred times but failed

Just wait until you have 15 posts.

frenzy_chronicle

Noob Hacker
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2008
How can I do the background graphics of the intro of my the FR... I don't want it to be fire, how can i change it...??? plz... HELP ME...

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2007
img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1636pokemonfireredversiil9.png

???????????????
why is this happening to me!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2007
i can't change the pallete because my VBA won't use map viewer or pallete viewer their grayed out and i can't use them help please my ho-oh looks like a purple flyie thingie

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
Can anyone make me a Gengar one of those? I can't seem to be able to get the slides in the right order...

I quote my post for an answer. Can anyone make a Gengar arrangment for me? I really don't see how you did the Charizard one and how it works. All I understand is that if I import a Gengar one it will remove Charizard and place Gengar there.

~Shorty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back