• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Invisible YouTube video problem?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
What I was saying is I clicked the "spacer" option but didn't seem to work. Here's what I mean. My profile with the spacer option on.

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
It seems to work with different styles. So far I've tried The Y Axis and Let's Fly Together and it worked on those. But it does work on others such as Chromatic 2.0. That might be the issue that's happening.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Ausie,

I'm using spacer without a profile pic and it isn't showing up. That video spot is still crammed over Cynthia's head lol :(

I'm using Generation INverse... On my phone atm so I'll try switching skins at home.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
It seems to work with different styles. So far I've tried The Y Axis and Let's Fly Together and it worked on those. But it does work on others such as Chromatic 2.0. That might be the issue that's happening.

I'm using Lets Fly Together, and it's not working for me. D:

Maybe it has nothing to do with styles? I've switched around, and it hasn't worked with any of them.

Treecko

Years
I'm using Chromatic 2.0 and I see your profile the way it should look with the spacer on. I have a profile on on (mainly for my blog so i'm not just looking at a blank space.) and it's still working.

Back