• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Silver Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Those screenshots look pretty good. I can tell you've been putting a lot of effort into it. I wish it were in english... Good luck with it anyway :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
Looks amazing but If you could make it in English because most people on this site are English. I love how you made the island with the pink stuff. Like the pink pokemon.

~Biel~

...dstv...
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2010
Victor! you here? oo this was the last place where I thought that you would not!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Can someone help me with my problem? I really want to play this game.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2019
HI im here new i got a problem when i open pokemon silver chronicle 2.0 i cant open it there coming not enough memorylocation can anywone help me please

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Wow i wish this game was in english!!!
Totally awsome man good work! Keep it up

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
i cant get off the s.s.aqua what do i do to get off it

please help me how do i get of the ss aqua

now i cant get into saffron city how do i get in it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
hey I love your game but, after i beat the radio tower and went into the basement of the department store I got stuck in the elevator and it won't let me exit.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
your game is gr8 :D

ive just beaten claire and got the 8th badge

i went back to new bark and got hm8 Dive

but tha problem is that i cant get to the pkm league
cuz i need hm07 waterfall

where can i get it?

Atomic Reactor

if this game is anything like gsc, i would suggest looking in the icy cave... between mahogany and blackthorn? Idk if it's their, but it was in gsc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back