• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ginji: Did you get my PM? I now have the 3 Shiny legendary Beats and also the Wi-Fi Gift Scizor. All are at level 30 for the dogs and 50 for the Scizor and also all UT.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
can you trade now
and i got all the crown beasts
yup, what was the trade again? I just got the crown beasts from someone else on serebii
Ginji: Did you get my PM? I now have the 3 Shiny legendary Beats and also the Wi-Fi Gift Scizor. All are at level 30 for the dogs and 50 for the Scizor and also all UT.:)
yup, I just got the crown beasts from someone else on serebii and I already got my scizor from wifi on thursday ^^"

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
yup, what was the trade again? I just got the crown beasts from someone else on serebii

yup, I just got the crown beasts from someone else on serebii and I already got my scizor from wifi on thursday ^^"

OOOOOOOOK What do you want for the Spain events? Thanks.:)

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
I'm coming into this thread kinda late I guess. But i was wondering if you will trade me for a shiny level 38 blastoise. I'm not sure what UT means, and it's pretty later here, so I don't have time to check the natures but if I get a response I can send details.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
instaed of those i requested can i get a Hadou Regiock. Australian Alamos Darkrai and 12th Anniersary Pichu (What language is Pichu)
sure, use my pearl 1 and diamond fcs
the pichu is english (hatch it myself)
im wating for you at the wi-fi club

thank you very much :)
your welcome ^_^
I'm coming into this thread kinda late I guess. But i was wondering if you will trade me for a shiny level 38 blastoise. I'm not sure what UT means, and it's pretty later here, so I don't have time to check the natures but if I get a response I can send details.
I'm not interested in that shiny, sorry

ILoveCally

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
Alright, do you still have a chikorita with ancient power?
Also, I have a level 100 magmortar up for trade, I habd raised him, but he isn't shiny, or ev trained, same with a level 100 steelix if you're interested.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
ok im now interested Hadou Regirock, Sapporo Eevee, and Ario Eevee
can u trade now
ok, let me know when your online again
I don't have Wish Ralts. I have Wish Exeggcute though. What do you want for the other 9 events from Spain?:)
oh, that the only thing im interested in then and yes I read your pm but im interested in NOKs
Alright, do you still have a chikorita with ancient power?
Also, I have a level 100 magmortar up for trade, I habd raised him, but he isn't shiny, or ev trained, same with a level 100 steelix if you're interested.
yup, what are the stats for the ev'd steelix?

ILoveCally

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
Mild Nature/Often Dozes Off
Attack 199
Defense 387
Special Attack 151
Special Defense 145
Speed 89.

Can I have a chikorita?
Not at all fast but he's meant to take hits.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Mild Nature/Often Dozes Off
Attack 199
Defense 387
Special Attack 151
Special Defense 145
Speed 89.

Can I have a chikorita?
Not at all fast but he's meant to take hits.
hmmm im not interested in it
yes, you can have the chikorita
im online man
ff9iiilleeeerrr
ok, use my diamond fc for hadou regirock & ario pikachu and my pearl 1 fc for Sapporo Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back