• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
I'm still waiting for Sovereign to get another post up before I can do anything else :P

*Goes back to his corner and scratches his armpit*

I know, I'm a horrible person for making someone wait for me. You should just abandon me. LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT TO LIVE IT!!

...now that I got that off my chest, I will definitely have a post done early(ish, depending on your time zone) tomorrow! They still haven't even left for the road yet... slackers.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Where is everyone today! :) I'll assume you're all having super weekends! ;D

And yes, there is an eventual deadline because the story needs to progress :).

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I'm here! Hiding, lurking in wait to ambush the others. Shh... Be very, very quiet. I'm hunting RPers. :D

Seriously though. I wanted to give others a chance to post before I did anything again. :3

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
I'm here! Hiding, lurking in wait to ambush the others. Shh... Be very, very quiet. I'm hunting RPers. :D

Seriously though. I wanted to give others a chance to post before I did anything again. :3

Doing the same here, as I do not wish Sirilia to be the first person at the rendez-vous.

Years

It's ROM hacker season! :P

Also, let the first PC interaction from other kingdoms commence!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Anyone from the Great Sea wanting to join Misty and Sin to the meeting point? I am planning to do so within the week. probably leaving tomorrow

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
*Continues to stare at Sovereign while waiting*

Spoiler:

Seriously though, take your time :3 Just keep in mind we gotta get to the meeting in 6 days.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
This weekend was busy. I'm gonna think of a way to get Carmine Cross to Viridian City without too much timeskipping that may sound like teleporting once things settle in my mind.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Where is everyone today! :) I'll assume you're all having super weekends! ;D

And yes, there is an eventual deadline because the story needs to progress :).

I'm not a big talker. I prefer lurking in the shadows of anonymity.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I saw on someone elses profile that heretostay123 is going to be gone for a bit....what should I do with my character since she's with his?

jov0006

Years
I saw on someone elses profile that heretostay123 is going to be gone for a bit....what should I do with my character since she's with his?

Get seperated by some sort of event, and then on your character travels alone until heretostay123 comes back?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Get seperated by some sort of event, and then on your character travels alone until heretostay123 comes back?

That sounds good.

Also heads up to everyone, I am most likely going on vacation for part of July not sure for how much of the month but I know I'd be leaving sometime after the 6th (my little brothers birthday have to be here for that) and will be back by July 31st. (cause my little brothers having surgery on August 1st).

While I'm gone Sakura is going to fall ill. (My vacation is part of the reason I made my character the way I did)

jov0006

Years
That sounds good.

Also heads up to everyone, I am most likely going on vacation for part of July not sure for how much of the month but I know I'd be leaving sometime after the 6th (my little brothers birthday have to be here for that) and will be back by July 31st. (cause my little brothers having surgery on August 1st).

While I'm gone Sakura is going to fall ill. (My vacation is part of the reason I made my character the way I did)

That's nice of you to care for your little brother, how come he has to have surgery?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
That's nice of you to care for your little brother, how come he has to have surgery?

He has a congenital heart defect (The specific one is Shone's syndrome which is a rare one, which until the past decade had a very low survival rate). He's 12 right now, will be 13 when he has his surgery. His last surgery was when he was five years old but now the heart valve he got when he was five is now too small for his heart.

Also, I'll be posting tomorrow to have Sakura get separated from Rodrick and make her way by herself to the camp.

jov0006

Years
SwiftSign, is it okay if Sirilia has a temporary companion to spice things up on the way to the campsite?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
SwiftSign, is it okay if Sirilia has a temporary companion to spice things up on the way to the campsite?

Yes :)

Genevieve, heretostay said in the discussion thread that it's ok to bunny him along (so you could make conversation as you travel, nothing too big) and I'll allow it :).

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
alright, I missed that because honestly I don't check the discussion thread much.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
whee! yeah, sorry for not posting these past few days, i had a busy weekend AND an exam this morning that needed my full attention. i'll write up a new post tonight, kay? :)

i wouldn't mind Hazel being the first to arrive at the camp in Viridian, but seeing as how she's travelling on foot, she should in reality probably take the longest, lol. though, maybe i'll have a handsome NPC Lawrence merchant drag her through Saffron/to Celadon on his cart, cause else it'd take a long time, huh.

... also,
i'll be going on a holiday for July 16th-31st as well, but i might be able to post while i'm away, i'm not sure. i'll deal with that when the time comes though, maybe i'll have Hazel be bunnied or, i don't know, held captive. {XD}

jov0006

Years
i wouldn't mind Hazel being the first to arrive at the camp in Viridian, but seeing as how she's travelling on foot, she should in reality probably take the longest, lol. though, maybe i'll have a handsome NPC Lawrence merchant drag her through Saffron/to Celadon on his cart, cause else it'd take a long time, huh.{XD}

My problem is the opposite where I am going trying delay Sirilia's journey so that she is forced to go on foot.

Back